Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan (26032 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by MillionDollars: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ok
are u keeping space lalasticlala
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by semitunde: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Ti a ba nja bi k'aku ko.

Sorry Mr current President.

Boko Haramites don't understand Yoruba.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Welrez(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
May God grant the Jonathans and the entire Ijaw nation the fortitude to bear the loss.
Why the entire Ijaw nation and not Nigeria? Una too like to find trouble abeg.

1 Like

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by huseinhad(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
1."Eye service" or 2."make we talk too" or 3."Heart-message"----which one are they "observing" here?
is people like you that is the problem to Nigeria, always giving a negative thought to other people's opinion. You are a disgrace ...........

3 Likes

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Picture of her dieing or..............

Na joke o

Gej till he meets his sister in heaven
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by johnwizey: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Apc known for said news since tym immemoria. Evil sey of pple. Rip to d dead
Na bad belle no make u graduate from school o. Who be ur english teacher?

2 Likes

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by kay1one(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
...while looking for the certificate!
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by johnwizey: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
semitunde:

Boko Haramites don't understand Yoruba.
SMH

1 Like

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by robinsoncrosoe: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Simitrendy:
We will soon commiserate with him on feburary when GMB-OSINBAJO takes over aso rock
Or we will commiserate with the 4th and youngest wife of buhari when he dies from heart attack after the election result

2 Likes

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by mindworx: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
MillionDollars:
His brother died then, now his sister Hmmmm

something fishy

hmmn, Bros. E tun de niyen .. Ki lo tun fishy.. hehehe
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
That's Good Of Them.
When There Is Peace, There Will Be An Avenue For Money Making And Success.

My Blog May Hit 1000views Today Or Tommorow Since Dec 30th I Started Posting And Will Do A Kinda Giveaway For My First Commenter And Then 3 Others. Thanks Nairaland. U Helped Me Alot.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by ajealadick(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
Must you Stalk me?

Because you sounding stupid

3 Likes

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by ronalmagic10(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Now, that's how it should be. Good one for the opposition party. I hope they are being genuine and not trying to sway the public. I would like to see more of that behavior if they still remain the opposition party after the general elections.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by diasporaman(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
its Obasanjo's fault
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Vikkie14: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
huseinhad:
is people like you that is the problem to Nigeria, always giving a negative thought to other people's opinion. You are a disgrace ...........
I wont reply your stewpeedness. Your Junction aint developed enough to understand Nigeria. I see!!! If am a disgrace, i wonder what you are. When such letter is coming from a "perceived" enemy of PDP, those are the "things" that comes to mind. And in your "childish-act", i dont think i mentioned the one Lai mohammed is actually "observing".
Nigeria Politics is known with "Hypocrisy", so when such "matter arises", those 3points comes to mind, JUST LIKE A TROJAN HORSE.

Never in your "Online Life" dare abuse or call me names again, next time, I wont be Nice.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Apc known for said news since tym immemoria. Evil sey of pple. Rip to d dead
Are they the one that killed her. If you want to criticize let it be constructive criticism. Cos i dont understand your obsession with oppositoin party.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
APC, hope una really mean weytin una talk, because i no too trust una talk o...

Meanwhile, that will not stop Buhari and Amode from lossing.

GEJ till 2019

Jimi till 2023.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by dokunbam(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
D9ty7:
This is the kind of politics that we should play in Nigeria. The great Lai Muhammed sending a condolence message to the president's family.
And some useless Nairalanders will curse Jonathan, curse Buhari, curse PDP, curse APC, curse Olisa Metuh, curse Lai Muhammed like sey it affects them in any ways.
RIP jare Mrs Nancy Jonathan-Olei

Again APC misses the chance to maximize their opportunity to come off as the more mature party. Tinubu and Osinbajo should have gone their and GMB even. GEJ cannot refuse such a move because it will work against him. Perhaps reno mumukiri and agbati have started working for APC

1 Like

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by jkendy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope this condolence message from Lai Mohammed comes from his heart.

But wait...........GMB, pls show ur Certificate so as to clear the mess on ground.

3 Likes

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Vikkie14: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
ajealadick:

is that so? If trully i am, i wonder the level of your own. Because you are a PDP/APC supporter doesn't mean truth should be withholden. When such statement is uttered, those 3points comes to mind as to the "Genuineness of the letter".
Never dare insult me again. Remember, not everyone here is a Kid.
#Peace
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Pajames4all: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
sorry ooooooo

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Ti a ba nja bi k'aku ko.
>>>>>>>>>
Even though we are quarreling, we don't wish each other death.

Sorry Mr current President.
IGBA YI LARO YIN? EYIN ONINU DUDU, ONINU BURUKU, A O FE KI KI YIN, ETI KIKI YIN BO FUROO!
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by elohorayodele: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:
lol..... I just feel like laughing this morning grin grin

because no one died in your house YET?
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Brightology2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnwizey:
Na bad belle no make u graduate from school o. Who be ur english teacher?
i nor go answer u
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
D9ty7:
This is the kind of politics that we should play in Nigeria. The great Lai Muhammed sending a condolence message to the president's family.
And some useless Nairalanders will curse Jonathan, curse Buhari, curse PDP, curse APC, curse Olisa Metuh, curse Lai Muhammed like sey it affects them in any ways.
RIP jare Mrs Nancy Jonathan-Olei
My brother,
the Condolence sound political, aiming to soften our hearts to accept the APC. Never will we accept them!!!

APC hate GEJ with passion, and we must not fail to reject them again.

1 Like

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by isahturaki7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hw dat 1 take affect d price of garri
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by bilosbaba: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by raymondinc(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:
lol..... I just feel like laughing this morning grin grin
indeed you felt like laughing but one thing I want you to know (taharqa) is that death is like the hand of a clock and if this makes you happy always note that it goes round and round that's the hand of the clock.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Vikkie14: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
ajealadick:

who is your english language teacher? BTW, am not in any way "talking" so i dont know where am actually "sounding" gringrin. Bros, am "typing" so forget, you cant listen to my voice.
Educated illiterate.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by funkiebully: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow, olisa metuh has really changed d mentality of apc
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by dguyindcorner(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ahmeduana:

IGBA YI LARO YIN? EYIN ONINU DUDU, ONINU BURUKU, A O FE KI KI YIN, ETI KIKI YIN BO FUROO!

Ki lo le to yi ogbeni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.