Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan (26020 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
what you suspecting? say your mind.
MillionDollars:
His brother died then, now his sister Hmmmm

something fishy
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by HopeAlive14(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
If to say she die for oyibo country, dem for don dey shout "ah Jona, tax payers money, tax payers money, tax payers money"

Now she died in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria and dem dey say "a whole President sister? How come? I don't believe it"

So tay APC send their tablet to take cool Mr. President headache and heartache.

This country strong o. Abeg make 2019 reach make Uncle GEJ comot so that the "messiah" wey go take us to the "promised land" come.

Sorry about your loss, Mr. President.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ironically it seems that GEJ supporters are using his bereavement to politically attack the opposition.

This is very odd behaviour towards a President that you purport to support.

May she RIP
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nonybb: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is the best shock I have ever seen since this year. Lai Muhammad the liar came and gave his condelence message? I am shocked when it is coming from a party of violent anarchist like APC!
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by D9ty7(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Demdem:

There is time for everything under the sun. Time to morn, and time to curse. This is the time to mourn Jonathan sister.
Jonathan also called some leaders of a section of the country rascals, will it be out of place if these ones call him a bastard also?
Well, if the leaders decide to pay him in his coin, then, I won't blame them. Politicians have lost their dignity and self importance a long time ago.
But Nairalanders are those I am referring to sir.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by toyinkin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Seein sm pp comment smtimes makes me feel like sh*t..# I wonder if dey mst cment.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
D9ty7:

Well, if the leaders decide to pay him in his coin, then, I won't blame them. Politicians have lost their dignity and self importance a long time ago.
But Nairalanders are those I am referring to sir.

Jonathan told me on live TV that he doesn't give a damn, why should I give a damn when u address him also?
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mentcee:
You see your worthless life? Behind your so called regrets is a veiled sarcasm. Soon you'l mourn a loved one even as your adversaries and total strangers will ridicule you. Bloody animal. Quote and die again.

Bastard, go back. I have already mourn with Jonathan.
I was among the first on the first page.
Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by MillionDollars: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=eduwando post=29512550][/quote]
please sir, can't u jst quote me without any curse or insult Did i give an insult in my comment
Jst a pity
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mentcee:
Wicked animal. So you can even wish someone good? Just take it back and shove it up your leaky asz. Fool! Quote me and die.

Produce of a rotten kunt, what exactly is wrong in my commiserations with Jonathan.
U are running mad ooo.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by azimibraun: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
When Men were boys they would have accused GEJ of sacrificing his sister to win election 2015 but Men are grown now and see things differently. So RIP to the dead.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by angelsing(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:

Not in Uk,Us,India or anywhere abroad...
See this one bringing politics into this again..PEJ went abroad when she was sick so it completely negate what u are trying to propagate here.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
GOOD!
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Cossybob(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
May God give u d strength to bear d loss
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by jonuel1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
benuejosh:
spirit of sportmanship from APC. APC are ten times wiser, party of men with sympathy and good will..

however its another avenue time for them(PDP) to use our money for their funeral.

God is watching them all. just 40days to go.

One ot those that reason through the anus on the loose...
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Take heart

Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Smooyis(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sorry sir. Take solace in God. Rip
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by benuejosh: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
jonuel1:

One ot those that reason through the anus on the loose...
those who reason on their toes just mentioned me.
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by Feranchek(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
abacus:

Must you talk?
and 68 idiots agreed with you! Wonderment! Some people just don't know what politricks is all about. Whatya expect APC to say or do?? They'll certainly commensurate with oga jona just to make them even with him for congratulating Buhari on his birthday! Nigeria politics is all bout politricking!

In other news, SAI BUHARI! Sai APC!!
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by naturemiller: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
God has already consoled my president,we dont need condolences from Asiwaju Private Company(APC)
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by PrinxPeera(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
R.I.P
Re: APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan by ekeneidiagbor: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Ewizard:

Not in Uk,Us,India or anywhere abroad...

I hope Tinubu and his cohorts will take note of that!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.