Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 (1075 Views)

Erotic Anatomy: Understanding Your Partner’s Needs / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Richard6(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
These are the things you need to give or show your lover from this 2015:
1. ATTENTION:
Do not make your lover feel that loneliness he or she felt previous years, do not make him/her feel abandoned and do not allow him/her cry over boredom. Listen to him/her whenever he/she wants to discus or tell you something. Make out time for him/her, give him/her the feelings that he/she has someone he/she is dating, respond to his/her pings and chats and dont always wait for him/her to be the first to start conversation or chat.
2. CARE:
Showing care to your lover doesnt only mean spending on him/her, it doesnt mean buying him/her the whole world. Show him/her some sense of belonging, let him/her know that he/she has a place in your heart, be there when he/she has problems, help him/her carry her burdens, stay with him/her in times of weakness and troubles.
3. CONCERN:
People always think that "CARE" and "CONCERN" are same but practically, they are not. You may care about someone but you may not show concern or be concerned about him/her. Showing care is trying to solve someone's problem, providing someone's needs in a little way you can, asking about someone's affairs, etc. Showing concern is when those problems, affairs and needs bother you and give you sleepless nights. Do not let him or her carry the burdens alone from this year.
4. TEACHING:
Nobody knows everything, nobody knows all. From this 2015, teach your lover those things you think he/she lacks which attracts you to other girls/guys. Impact in him/her new things, new good ideas, new relationship technics, new ways of showing love, etc. You dont walk away because he/she lacks some ideas, stay and help him/her out. You that is being taught, you owe him/her listening manners, listen because he/she means well for you and the relationship.
5. PEACE OF MIND:
Let the thoughts of you be like a cooling water to his/her soul and mind from now onwards, be the person he/she runs to and feels relaxed and comforted when troubled, dont give him/her any reason to feel disturbed.
6. SUPPORT:
Support him/her in his/her good dreams, good decisions, etc. Some people seem to leave their lovers when he/she makes a new decision such as "No sex", No excessive spendings", No Clubbings, etc. You dont need to start showing less love to your lover because he/she makes a new decision in the relationship rather you support him/her.
7. DIRECTION:
You dont need to quarrel with him/her when he/she makes a mistake, what you need to do is to correct and direct him/her. Nobody is perfect, so dont try to make case out of everything which can be controlled through direction.
8. ORGANISATION:
You need to organise yourself for him/her, you need to coordinate yourself for him/her. Make the work less stressful for him/her by organising your life and your place for him/her. You also need to help him/her organise himself/herself if he/she lacks this.
9. SINCERITY:
If you have not been sincere to him/her all these while, its time for you to appreciate the time he/she has sacrificed for you and with you till 2015. Be transparent, let him/her see himself/herslef through you, be open to him/her, let go that secrective nature of yours.
10. TRUST:
He/she needs your full trust from now. Stop doubting him/her, stop giving him/her the impression that he/she is cheating on you.
11. FAITHFULNESS:
If truly you love him/her, its about time you showed him some faithfulness, appreciate and reciprocate that love with faithfulness, I think he/she deserves it from you from now.
12. LEAVE HIM/HER:
If within you; you have checked very well and realised that both of you are not compartible, kindly and honourably leave him/her let him/her find that person that is meant for him/her instead of deceiving him/her.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by potency: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Woww!!
FrontPage.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
I agree with you op
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Franca2(f): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
No.4 is most important.
Its nt all abt sex.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Tapout(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by onstelly(f): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Franca2(f): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
onstelly:
Beautiful
Wow!!! Onstelly,its bn a while here.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by chrislu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Was ready 2 give her some of that dis year but she broke up with me on new year eve. What a cruel world. Now my best friend is my blanket n nairaland.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by onstelly(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Franca2:

Wow!!! Onstelly,its bn a while here.
Oh my dear, you can say that again but I'm back now lol
In btw happy birthday dear
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Wizzz: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Franca2:
No.4 is most important.
Its nt all abt sex.

Mind yourself oh undecided
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Emodeee: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
i smell america
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
fact..
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Franca2(f): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
onstelly:

Oh my dear, you can say that again but I'm back now lol
In btw happy birthday dear
Thanks dearie...someone has bn askin me abt ur whereabt...I guess u knw who. Send me mail.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by onstelly(f): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Franca2:

Thanks dearie...someone has bn askin me abt ur whereabt...I guess u knw who. Send me mail.
Lol I don't know oh, will mail you right now
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by onstelly(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Franca2:

Did u get my mail
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Franca2(f): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
onstelly:

Did u get my mail
I did and I hv replied u.
Re: 12 Things Your Partner Needs From You From This 2015 by Battery1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is dis post for both male and female or jst one?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Cheat? Even Though They Love The Girl? / Help Me Out Of This Ordeal. / PHOTOS: A 26 Year Old Man Drugged And R Aped Lady In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.