Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (2459 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Adminisher: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Francis5:
This is strange, very strange
A General's and former HOS's certificates were stolen (AKA RAIDED, CONFISCATED) many years ago and up till today he did not complain, did not take anyone to courting
This same general contested three times before. With what certificate did he contest?
The military should release to the public the academic record (different from certificates) of Buhari in their possession.
Babangida should take the bull by the horns and say what he knows, if any thing, about these things
INEC should tell Nigerians how Buhari was able to contest previously without these documents.
If INEC did not require the documents at former times, why are they requiring them now?
The INEC head who allowed Buhari to contest previous elections without his certificates should be fired and replaced immediately
And at this point I think APC should just drop Buhari and replace him with another northerner (El Rufai, Kwankwaso, etc)

Nigeria is just a banana country, I swear.

What certificate does a former head of state need to contest?. This is just a losing man' s desperation on the part of Jonathan and his party. The man who probably knows where the documents are is IBB. Maybe they should ask him.If I were Buhari I wouldn' t even bother to swear to an affidavit. The matter is too ridiculous.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Francis5: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adminisher:

What certificate does a former head of state need to contest?. This is just a losing man' s desperation on the part of Jonathan and his party. The man who probably knows where the documents are is IBB. Maybe they should ask him.If I were Buhari I wouldn' t even bother to swear to an affidavit. The matter is too ridiculous.

Because he planned a coup and illegally removed an elected president and his government does not make him qualified to lead a democratic government where procedures are followed. If the electoral procedure says candidates must present their certificates, then Buhari should not expect to be exempted from that procedure simply because he was an illegal military ruler in the past. Buhari is not above the law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Another exclusive from "hope for Nigeria". Smh.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
omenka:
Another exclusive from "hope for Nigeria". Smh.

You have been very silent today.

I guess you are seriously trying to process this latest exposé on your Furhrer.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:

You have been very silent today.

I guess you are seriously trying to process this latest exposé on your Furhrer.
Nah. Been very very busy since yesterday. My wedding coming up.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
omenka:
Nah. Been very very busy since yesterday. My wedding coming up.

Congrats. But you are still an APC monkey shill.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by mekd: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
We know the truth. you can run GMB but you can't hide. SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by onihaxy: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Grandpa buhari, show us your "cabutikate"

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Juliaann(f): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
This lies you people are sharing diaris god oo
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by omenka(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
PvtParts:

Congrats. But you are still an APC monkey shill.
K.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by baski92(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
U no say ur own dey a adebimpe hand
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Nigerian military should release the photocopy with them to the general public.I hope fire has not gutted that one too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abimbola Sonde, Anti-buhari UK Protest Organiser Fined By UK Govt / Ikorodu-mile12 Road Approaching Completion (pictures) / I Inherited N636bn Debt From Uduaghan– Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.