Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 (5697 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by andrewozed: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Acclaimed man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has released what he believed would happen in this New Year. One of his prophecies was that 2015 election would be a replica of June 12.
Below are his prophesies:
1.There shall be harvest of testimonies for women looking for fruit of the womb.

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.
5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pray, not a good year for him.

61. Great men of god to rise in Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria and Europe

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by andrewozed: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
so, what do you guys think about these prophesies?
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by docsholz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by hyfr(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op kindly put a source to this please. By the way I thought I was the only individual that knew the sponsors of Boko haram. [Whispers to himself] so I'm not alone on this
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brb
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by pacesetter939: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
We shall pray for this year's election. The amazing thing is that GEJ is going back to Otuoke.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Brightology2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hehehehehe i laugh in spanish.i tank God 4 d number 8 prophercy.we nw kn d sponsor of boko haram.d retire Gen is buhari,while d traditional ruler is sanisu.halleluyah buhari will soon die.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Bishop4bella(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oga pastor, we don wise jorh.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Kylekent59: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Your prophecies are based on politics ..(political prophecies)Prayer is the master key. Click like if u believe

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by rekeson: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Some of d points are easily predictable though.

But if he said God said, then who are my to question his prophecies!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I've actually been xpecting Suleiman's prophecies.
Now it has come, I'm so worried abt nos 11, 22, 24, 30, 35, 41, 44, 46, 49, 50, 51, 52, 54.

Happy with nos 15, 23, 27, 61.

God help †нε Church.
God help every Nigerian.
God help INEC.
God help our security agencies.
God help Nigeria to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
His 2014 prophecies
ull Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by AustineE1: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
The part that speaks of a post election deluge of bloodletting gives me the creep.
Since the Otuoke man knows that there is no way bloodshed can not be averted in this election for which he said his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigeria, he should just do the needful and step aside from this long prophesied "make or burst" election.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
BADNEAT:
His 2014 prophecies
ull Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by AustineE1: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

Atleast some or most of those prophecies came to pass

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by theV0ice: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
Op kindly put a source to this please. By the way I thought I was the only individual that knew the sponsors of Boko haram. [Whispers to himself] so I'm not alone on this

Of course. The description fits gej's latest father; IBB who just came back from a medical trip abroad

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Theultimate(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brightology2:
Hehehehehe i laugh in spanish.i tank God 4 d number 8 prophercy.we nw kn d sponsor of boko haram.d retire Gen is buhari,while d traditional ruler is sanisu.halleluyah buhari will soon die.
People with deceptions. Did Buhari sick recently? Who did someone visit after his trip from abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by dguyindcorner(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I know the election would be rigged.

From this man's insinuations IBB is a sponsor of boko haram and GEJ will prostrate for him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by otokx(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
At last the apostle has spoken; men ought to pray and not faint.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by dguyindcorner(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Theultimate:

People with deceptions . Did Buhari sick recently? Who did someone visit after he returned from abroad?

OK!
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by SweetJoystick(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmm some are just mere common sense permutations
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by hyfr(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
theV0ice:

Of course. The description fits gej's latest father; IBB who just came back from a medical trip abroad
u with me
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by SweetJoystick(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Retired army general, IBB was recently sick, GEJ knows who is behind boko haram yet he went discussing with the chief sponsor of boko haram because he wants to retain power at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by papaejima1: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
All these are based on pre-existing events.

Laughed out loud when I saw the Buhari credential thingy. It has been raging for about 2 weeks, so how come it is a prophecy.

That of female president of USA is also self evident.
Infact all can be easily predicted by any active Nairalander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Point 39 about Agbor is already partly fulfilled.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Front page things
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by pacesetter939: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Retired army general, IBB was recently sick, GEJ knows who is behind boko haram yet he went discussing with the chief sponsor of boko haram because he wants to retain power at all cost

GEJ is synonymous with disaster for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by pacesetter939: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
papaejima1:
All these are based on pre-existing events.

Laughed out loud when I saw the Buhari credential thingy. It has been raging for about 2 weeks, so how come it is a prophecy.

That of female president of USA is also self evident.
Infact all can be easily predicted by any active Nairalander.
Why didn't spill out your own prophecies?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
57, 58 and 59 appear to be partially fulfilled.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by onimcee1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kylekent59:
Your prophecies are based on politics ..(political prophecies)Prayer is the master key. Click like if u believe
:ptoh, no like 4 you.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by rattlesnake(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
How can u SEE A WOMAN BECOMING AMERICAN PRESIDENT IN 2015 when ELECTION IS 2016 undecided

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When this is election year.....KAI GOD SAVE HIS CHILDREN FROM BLINDNESS SMH undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm.
Re: Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 by papaejima1: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
pacesetter939:

Why didn't spill out your own prophecies?

You can believe him if you choose to but leave me out of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Speaks Out / World Richest President (photos) / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.