Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170728 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
lenmafon:

@candy, did u serve in gombe state? just curious u know. thanks for the mention & how are ur soldiers and hubby? hope they are doing great?
Yes o...when eyes still dey knee grin

Thanks, they are all doing veeery fine, to the glory of God.

@kingphilip, I might. Thanks.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
candy:

i can't see any of ur story.. Only dis ************** sign and ur comments..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

i can't see any of ur story.. Only dis ************** sign and ur comments..
Jump to chapter 8. The first 7 chapters were deleted on purpose.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
candy:

What page is that? Will i be able 2 understand the story?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
candy:

Just want 2 start reading it 2day... Thanks
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Just want 2 start reading it 2day... Thanks
Check from page 14 or so. Feel free to ask any questions if you don't understand. I assure you, someone will summarise for you. You can also check for summary on page 16 or so. Welcome on board!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2015
candy:

Check from page 14 or so. Feel free to ask any questions if you don't understand. I assure you, someone will summarise for you. You can also check for summary on page 16 or so. Welcome on board!

Thanks so much. Am fully subscribed
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Candy great one continue the good work

But this karma is too big o no b small thing

BTW u never share my share come o
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mourin(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingphilip:
please do o

BTW r u a chelsea fan or u decided spelling Maureen that way
I decided 2 spell maureen dat way
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
cool
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015

It's been eight months since Tade and Charles completed their service. Bola had recently completed hers, but she had been in Lagos trying to get a job. She had decided to pay Tade a visit that particular saturday, even though Tade was against it.

"Are you living with a girl?" Bola had asked out of curiosity

"No, no!" Tade had answered quickly.

"Then I'm coming to visit you!"

Without waiting for further explanation, the trip had been arranged for that saturday.

It had just stopped raining, and Charles had gone outside to spread his clothes on the clothes line outside when he saw his dream suddenly come true before his eyes. He watched in awe as his one time crush walked towards him. He dropped the shirt he was holding, wiped his hands on his jeans pocket and stood upright, wondering how she came to be in his house.

"Hi!" Bola greeted Charles.

"Hi!" Charles said excitedly as Bola came closer. She looked even sexier, fuller and more mature.

"Please, I'm asking of Tade." She smiled warmly

Charles' jaw dropped. His smile froze in his lips. His heart almost failed him. "Ta...ta...Tade?" He asked in shock.

Tade came outside in his boxer's short and blue jersey. Charles looked at him, his eyes asking all the questions. Tade quickly stepped between them.

"Bola, Charles. Charles, Bola." He introduced them. They both shook hands. Tade held Bola's waist and walked her inside the apartment he shared with Charles. He had gotten a job as a publishing sales rep, but the salary wasn't much. He had dumped Helen as soon as he returned from service. Charles had acomodated him since he was lucky to have gotten a banking job.

Charles couldn't wait for Bola to leave. He waited anxiously as he watched the two love birds get intimate. Bola left after three hours. Tade saw her off.

"T, what's up? Abeg, tell me!" Charles asked him when he entered the room after seeing her off. "No be bola, my angel be that?"

Tade's face suddenly changed. "Who is your angel?" He had asked straight faced

"Bola na. She's that my crush, you know now!"

"But you didn't ask her out."

Charles was shocked to hear that. "Because I lost contact with her"

"Em...em...actually, na my babe now o. We met in Gombe."

Charles almost fainted. He felt betrayed. It weighed him down for weeks.

But when their other friends, Ben and Josh heard about it, they asked charles to let go. He had missed his chance with her. And for the sake of peace, he should concede victory to Tade and move on. The verdict never sat well with him, he only pretended while planning his revenge. With Bola, it was a piece of cake.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Darling,"

"YEs!" Anna's voice jolted him back to reality.

"There is a police van coming behind us recklessly, please slow down and let them pass. They may be drunk o...I'm scared of stray bullet." She smiled.

Charles slowed down for them to pass, but instead, they flagged him down.

Immediately he parked, two uniformed policemen jumped off the van and walked towards charles camry.

He rolled down the glass, "officer, can I help you?"

"Actually, yes." One of them said. "Mr Charles Adesuwa?"

He wanted to say no, but Anna was faster than him, "he is! Is everything alright?"

Charles looked at her scornfully. Why the rush? He wanted to ask her. Not that he could have denied it though.

The policemen exchanged looks and smiled. They became more serious.

"Sir, we'll like you to come with us sir." One of them said, opening the driver's door to let him out.

Charles looked on in shock.

"Can we drive behind you? One officer can stay in the car with us," Anna offered.

The officers looked at each other, shook their heads. "We have to go in our van. You can ride with my colleague in your car." The most senior of the policemen said.

Charles wanted to argue with them, but he changed his mind when he saw their rifles. The fear of accidental discharge is the beginning of wisdom when dealing with naija police. He got down quietly.

"Babe, I'm sure there is a mix up somewhere. Sorry about this." He said to Anna as he passed her side of the car.

Anna felt weak. She didn't argue with them either. She watched Daniel from the mirror. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Dan darling, it's going to be alright. I'm sure there's a mistake somewhere." She consoled him as the officers led Charles towards the van like a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by zyzxx(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
They av chop life, now life will nw chop dem
Wande is just a victim of tade and charles wayworld life.

More wisdom candy
The update is so satisfying

First to read and comment
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
great one ma.. Thanks for updating
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by toykathy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
thz candy, though small buh i wil manage it
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ebonyme890: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mehn, am always a ghost reader but with this, Candy am wowed. Started and today and g
Ad I caught up with it. More wisdom n knowledge to ur brains. BTW Charles na die guy, kilodeeeeeee angry grin

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Candy tanx for d updates. I love d turn of events... Charles is definitely gonna pay.. I see him losing Anna..
More power to ur elbow..
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
He thinks mama william is a fool like tade and bola. He is in for trouble.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Dis is serious o, Charles don enter am o. i just pity Wande, She dey suffer 4 d thing wey she know no, Charles is a slow poison, haaha, see as he take kill Tade slowly witout him suspecting anything.

Candy, thumbs up 4 u, u are doing a very nice job.Thanks 4 d updates.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
What goes around, they said wil always come around...

Tade has had his own share in this, same as bola, now Charles

Ma'am, I love how the cituation is going oo, thanks for the updates
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Ah! Charles fall my hand die. Al in the name of revenge. At least he shld v returned the money nah. And even if tade dares to arrest him, he is sure not gonna win the case but charles absconding is a bigger case.

Btw....abi anna was untop charles' matter ni?

How did the police know the location of charles?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2015
So feeling dis story......never knew guys betray themselves,tot its only girls. Tade ‎​you F up big time jor
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Mourin:
I decided 2 spell maureen dat way
Ok dear
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2015
This story is one of the best around here all thanks to candy for making it so

Karma will always dish it out in ryt proportion
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by princesa(f): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
@candy, hi. I sent you a mail twice on that email of urs bt no reply, what's up? Please reply soonest. Thanks
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
thanks candy spicey for the deliciously delicious update, more grace to ur elbow. greed can kill a man faster, had it been Charles returned the money, i think he won't have ended up been in the police net. greedy fellow. serves him right.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
candy:

Yes o...when eyes still dey knee grin

Thanks, they are all doing veeery fine, to the glory of God.

nice to know. well i served in gombe too (2012 batch B to be precise) and i am still in gombe south. was retained after serving.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
lenmafon:

nice to know. well i served in gombe too (2012 batch B to be precise) and i am still in gombe south. was retained after serving.
so na u de chop gombe money finish
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
kingphilip:
so na u de chop gombe money finish

abey come follow me chop o cos "plenty money, my problem is how to invest it" cheesy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2015
lenmafon:

abey come follow me chop o cos "plenty money, my problem is how to invest it" cheesy
i sabi invest wella u can gv me d moni
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2015
lenmafon:

no worry make nysc just throwaway me reach that side first

Candy please time for breakfast is already moving o

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.