Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170680 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
mariamferanmi:
ummmmh
I hope you are prepared for today's interview ? cool
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by trevolady(f): 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
I just can't stop checkin for updates cry

Candy pls come back sad

I pray and hope that all will be well at ur end.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I hope you are prepared for today's interview ? cool
yes
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2015

Chapter 53

Abeokuta

Bola and Tade sat next to each other, both facing the head teacher who sat behind her massive desk. Dele sat on his dad's laps, head bowed.

"Mr Johnson, the boy needs attention" the head teacher said as she flipped through the pages of Dele's file. She brought out two pieces of paper and handed both to Tade. "Please compare these two reports."

Tade glanced through the reports and handed them to Bola who had remained quiet all through. She shook her head, shaking back the tears that threatened to flow down her cheeks. She had noticed the problem herself but Tade had refused to let her go with the kids. She had even threatened to go to court, but like her father always say, "we don't come back from the court as friends."

"He has not been concentrating at all, " Mrs Aina, the head teacher said. "When I interviewed him, he told me he wants to go back to his mum and dad."

"But my parents take good care of him and his sister!"

"Yes, they do. But they are not the parents!" Bola fired back. "Let me take them back to Oshogbo, I beg you." She pleaded one more time.

Mrs Aina, a child psychologist, understood what was going on in the family, she had since shown interest in Dele and Mary. Unfortunately, the parents didn't seem to be coming together anytime soon.

"Mrs John-----" she started.

"She's not Mrs Johnson, we were never married." Tade cut her short angrily. He was angry with himself, with his circumstances and especially with Bola for being a two timing biitch. "I will see what I can do about the children, but as a psychologist, you can advise us since the kids will never have their parents together, ever" he concluded.

"Daddy, but I want to go with you and my mummy" Dele suddenly jumped down from his daddy's laps. "I don't like grandma and aunty Toyin."

Bola wiped her tears and sniffed continuously. She had never stopped regretting her actions for one day. She was even more thankful that the kids don't belong to Charles. she had since realised how much she cared about Tade and wanted to work things out with him.

Mrs Aina looked at the couple sitting before her. She became more worried for the kids, especially the boy. His sister seemed to be doing a lot better than him. She pressed the bell sitting calmly on her over stuffed desk and a smallish lady entered within ten seconds. "Take Dele back to his class"

"Yes ma" the small lady bowed and held out her hand for Dele. He threw a huge tantrum as the woman half dragged, half pulled him out of the head teachers' office.

"Can I go and placate him?" Bola asked.

"You will do that later. Right now, I'll like to have a word with you and mr Johnson, without Dele's inquisitive eyes"

Tade sighed on his chair. He loved his kids to pieces but he had vowed not to have anything to do with their mother, ever again. But is that possible? He asked himself as he sat and faced the head teacher.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015

By the time Mrs Aina finished painting a picture of what may become of the children in future, Tade was already having a rethink of his earlier decision.

"Thank you for your concern, Mrs Aina." Tade rose to his feet. "We'll do something about the awkward situation" he assured the kind woman.

Bola too stood up and held Mrs Aina's hands, "we will work things out in their favor." She promised.

The elderly woman smiled and patted her at the back fondly before saying, "these children are very important. Try and look beyond your differences. The school secretary will bring them to you at the car park."

They thanked her profusely and left her office. The car park, a large expanse of land right outside the school gate, on the main road, was used by parents and teachers.

"Tade, I'm sorry for everything." Bola said again as they waited by Tade's car at the car park. She leaned against the Range Rover and closed her eyes. Her eyes swelled with tears and she allowed it to flow freely.

Somehow, her tears seemed to weaken Tade's defense for the first time. But instead of holding her and consoling her, he turned away from her and walked toward the secretary as she approached with mary and Dele.

"Daddy!" Mary shouted and snatched her hand from the secretary as a car swerved in her direction, trying to avoid running into a school bus parked carelessly by the road side. The secretary ran after her while tade and Bola ran towards her from the other direction.

"Mary!" Bola and Tade screamed in unison.

"Please hold Dele." Tade instructed the secretary as other motorists parked.

"Gbooaa" they all saw Mary's tiny body fly into the air before it landed in a heap at her dad's feet. They all rushed to her side...

Mary laid still in her father's strong arms. The driver of the volvo S 60 that hit her shook violently as he assisted Tade to rush the girl to the Range rover. Bola held Dele's hand firmly as she cried inconsolably.

She stooped to pick Mary's shoes, scattered on the road. One of the passersby handed Mary's lunch bag to her, while she picked her school bag from the gutter. Her eyes were red from the tears.

"Is Mary going to die?" Dele asked innocently.

Bola lifted him up and held him close to her chest as she rocked him. "Mary will not die but live, Dele." She managed to console the poor boy. She was In time to see the volvo driver and Tade drop Mary carefully on the back seat. Bola pushed the driver away as he made to climb in with Mary at the back.

"Just...get...get...out" she cried as she got in beside her baby, holding her limp body. The man quickly got in the passenger seat with Dele, abandoning his own volvo at the scene of the accident as Tade headed for the nearest hospital, driving like a maniac.

"You'll be fine." Bola said over and over to Mary, whose eyes remained shut all through the journey to the hospital.

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 16, 2015
Jeez!!! An accident? Omg! i hooe nothing bad happens to Mary o,

Tade should have a re-think jare, he should just go back to biola. I think the accident will bring them back together.

Candy!!! Thanks so much for the updates.... You really made my day.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2015
@ All, I'm sorry I've not been updating for sometime, it's all due to situations beyond my control. By the grace of God, I will be back fully within the next two to three weeks.

In the meantime, I will do whatever I can to update so the thread doesn't die. I miss you all!

3 Likes

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 16, 2015
candy:
@ All, I'm sorry I've not been updating for sometime, it's all due to situations beyond my control. By the grace of God, I will be back fully within the next two to three weeks.

In the meantime, I will do whatever I can to update so the thread doesn't die. I miss you all!
I will be very grateful ma.

Bola and Tade had better sort themselves out
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2015
Like I've always presume, I think the story its going my way now.. .

#TeamTade&Bola

And mama candy, take as much time as you want ooo, all is well

And we miss you too
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by dupsai(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2015
It's just unfortunate that in any unholy matrimonial home it's the children that suffered when d problems created by the parties begin to surface. I wish that the accident will bring Bola n Tade back. What will happen to Wande?........she will end up becoming a single mother cos l don't see Segun accepting to raise d kids in such an ugly circumstances. It could Av bn better if they are Tade's.....lesson for all ....we should always respect the oaths of matrimony.......Thanks so much for d update take ur time n remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
Candy love,tnx 4 the update. Its nice having ‎​you arnd again. Hope ‎​you are kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2015
An accident? OMG!!! Children ar always the victim of any unholy matrimony....i hope notin happens 2 Mary oo, and I think it's time 4 Tade 2 move on work tinz ou with bola and enjoy a new beginning. But wot'l happen 2 wande? Hmmmmm.................thanx candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2015
Take your time madam candy. Things are not easy this days. And as for Bola, i pray Tade Debugs her pranks and crocodile tears-like deciet and abandone her ass.

Meanwhile dont forget to vote today, voting ends @8pm

www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/22#33860271

Use the link above to vote. Thanks as you help
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2015
Did you know? That the
Miss Nairaland 2015
pegeantry kicked off
yesterday. A total of 15
ladies contested the 1st
round and at the end of the day, 12 of them
proceeded to the next
round.
The big one is, four
literature-landers
contested the round one and they all made it to next
round. That's huge, isn't it?
Today, the 12 contestants
who qualified would slug it
out and 9 of them would
make it to the next round. The power to save the four
literature section
contestants lies in your
hand.
How? Vote. You just vote.
The four contestants are Adeh39, Aipete2,
Mariamferanmi and Trypa.
Where to vote; https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination

How to vote; Your vote
counts in this
manner: I vote,
1. Adeh39
2. Aipete2
3. Mariamferanmi 4. Trypa
Cc: Nljega. And your vote
would
count.
I hope to see you guys vote
once it is time. Voting starts 9am and end
6pm. #saveAdeh39
#saveAipete2
#saveMariamferanmi
#saveTrypa
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS,

THIS IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND POSITION.

I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY.

I MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE SIXTH POSITION...... 122 VOTES.

I DIDN'T DO IT ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A TRILLION.

PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW TOO.

PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME TOMORROW.

122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!!

PLEASE I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR TOO.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING FOR ME.

THANKS.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS,

THIS IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND POSITION.

I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY.

I MADE IT TO THE THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE SIXTH POSITION...... 122 VOTES.

I DIDN'T DO IT ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A TRILLION.

PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW TOO.

PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME TOMORROW.

122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!!

PLEASE I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS YEAR TOO.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING FOR ME.

THANKS.
Wia is mama candy pls cum endorse dis let ur readers vote 4 her
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tsodjete: 7:48am On May 21, 2015
Well done Candy. Take your time, we'll patiently wait for you
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sweetjenny305(f): 8:46am On May 22, 2015
@Candy, good morning. I come across this your interesting story yesterday and unfortunately u have removed almost all the story, please I wish to read this story, is there anyway u can help?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
harjibolar10:
This is a simple case, only if all of us watch/observe from that perspective.

Now to the question ; I will be disappointed, and I'm not too sure of what I can do, only if I were to be segun

I don't that is the solution now, thou they both must have committed the same offence, but wande has already worsen the issue, by what she did with her lover, and also what the outcome is.

How's the camp going sir?
it's going great boss

Just looking forward to the end
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
candy:
@king philip, how camp na? Hope you are not in boko area. Take care.
no I'm not o God never begin sleep nw
BTW I'm in ogun state n the camp have been great
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lauda(f): 5:12pm On May 22, 2015
#TeamTade$ Bola Thanks Candy for the Candilicious updates!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 9:45am On May 23, 2015
Join me in praising God...just had a bouncing baby girl! God is faithful. E-rice and wine coming soon in form of updates *smiles*

Thanks for your love and support, you all have been good. I pray our lives will be full of joy in Jesus name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 10:01am On May 23, 2015
candy:
Join me in praising God...just had a bouncing baby girl! God is faithful. E-rice and wine coming soon in form of updates *smiles*

Thanks for your love and support, you all have been good. I pray our lives will be full of joy in Jesus name.

u mean u be dey with belly still updates de flow? a big congratulations o! and we thank God for safe delivery. missed u so much. ur boys will be so happy to have a sister. pls rest well well o, and extend my greetings to ur soldiers and husy and 'candy junior' cheesy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by lenmafon: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
kingphilip:
no I'm not o God never begin sleep nw

BTW I'm in ogun state n the camp have been great

bros how far? hope u are having fun? otondo corper, gud to know u re in Ogun. how is life in that area? do take care of ur self.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by tescoleps(f): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
candy:

Yipee!! God is indeed faithful! We thank God for safe delivery. Congrats on d bundle of joy.. I pray day God will guide nd protect her IJN. God is ur strength dear,make sure u rest well o. *seriously searching my wardrobe for my tomato red gele* Where's d party at?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by soniachuks(f): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
wooow..congrats mummy candy
ThankGod for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Vimlady(f): 11:18am On May 23, 2015
Wow!.....congrats ma......xo happy 4 u...god Bless U n ur Baby Girl
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Calmdove(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2015
I knew it! Congrat candy.. my regard 2 my little baby and d whole battalion
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:27am On May 23, 2015
congratulations candy,God bless and keep her IJN kiss
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kingphilip(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
lenmafon:

bros how far? hope u are having fun? otondo corper, gud to know u re in Ogun. how is life in that area? do take care of ur self.
I'm kul o

Fun no de here o Na just stress

Life here can't b assessed nw since we're in prison for nw.. By Tuesday or Wednesday we can assess that

I'll surely take care of me.. Do take kia of urself too n no look for plenty trouble I no fit fight for u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.