Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (5230 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Ikeagwa(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
You eat the Pu**y, you might as well touch it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by TDstarr: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

The op said nothing about mucous and blood. Do you pour mucous on you boxers always?
mucus boxers and panties are different brooo, if you have stayed with a woman for a long time u wont quote me
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2015
So whats wrong with dat ohh?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by TDstarr: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
OZWOR /(IN BENIN LANGUAGE) cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
MEANING?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2015
wunmi590:

So u mean, if u ar sicknd u dnt av any undies left, ur bf cnt pick it nd hlp u wsh dem?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by sneak3(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
With high sense of responsibility I CAN NOT.. This has nothing to do with bein a good hubby/bf it is not just right
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
wunmi590:

So u mean, if u ar sicknd u dnt av any undies left, ur bf cnt pick it nd hlp u wsh dem?

To start with. wat ll I doing in my bf's house wen am sick, is his house a clinic...secondly y should my panties b far frm my buttocks in my bf's house is he meant to see it?? Dis is relationship for crying out loud not marriage!! D last I check dey re two different tinz
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
sneak3:
With high sense of responsibility I CAN NOT.. This has nothing to do with bein a good hubby/bf it is not just right

For ur gf? Ofcos not, BT for ur wife y nt! my aunts hubby does it wit dignity and it doesn't make him any less, to some extent it's modifys love, I can do same for my husband thru d yrs

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by dudesexy1111(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
I can do dat for my wife....... Aleast we are one wat hers it mine....

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by MyParadise(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
I dnt know y some people said neva they cant do it. Looking at it the other way round these are the people hu put their clean mouth inside the same point those undies came from. Now tell me, cant u see the yawning gap between ur clean mouth and ur hands?

If it is necessary to do it, i will personally gather them and carefully, neatly, gently and proudly wash them dry and finally make sure i put the in safe and usual place.

People say I am forming nice guy. Pls i am not forming it is my nature pls. If i see that washing of those undies are helps i can render to her at that point i will do it proudly.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by MyParadise(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2015
zaragal:

To start with. wat ll I doing in my bf's house wen am sick, is his house a clinic...secondly y should my panties b far frm my buttocks in my bf's house is he meant to see it?? Dis is relationship for crying out loud not marriage!! D last I check dey re two different tinz

Oh pretty Zaragal! Never say never. Cos u dnt know tomorrow.

Here is my own point. What if you are in school and ur close friends travelled and unfortunately u arent feeling fyn and ur bf finds out and visited. Seeing u so week and evry clothes of urs are dirty. He decided to wash them including ur undies. Would u refuse?

Again, u said his house is nt clinic u might be in ur own house and he comes around at that critical moment. You never know.

I know most gals dnt like that scene. But u dnt just use ur own mouth and say i will neva cos tomorrow u may see ursef doing it.

For me, if it is the only thing i will do for her at her critical moment i will proudly and gladly do without looking back to see if someone is looking and mocking me.

Finally, it may not even be ur boyfriend who might wash them, it may even be some1 else who is trying to recure u.

Never Say Never.
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
I
MyParadise:

Oh pretty Zaragal! Never say never. Cos u dnt know tomorrow.

Here is my own point. What if you are in school and ur close friends travelled and unfortunately u arent feeling fyn and ur bf finds out and visited. Seeing u so week and evry clothes of urs are dirty. He decided to wash them including ur undies. Would u refuse?

Again, u said his house is nt clinic u might be in ur own house and he comes around at that critical moment. You never now.

I know most gals dnt like that scene. But u dnt just own ur mouth and say i will neva cos tomorrow u may see ursef doing it.

For me, if it is the only thing i will do for her at her critical moment i will proudly and gladly do without looking back if to see if someone is mocking.

Finally, it not even be ur boyfriend who might wash them, it may even be some1 else who is trying to recure u.

Never Say Never.

U re getting things mixed up here!! I didn't say I won't oohh...but for my husband, and for the boy frnds tin, let's apply d God factor before we make conclusion, must u wash pant?? ehn?? Wat abt d God factor is it christian like?? Haba nah! See heaven

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Y
MyParadise:
I dnt know y some people said neva they cant do it. Looking at it the other way round these are the people hu put their clean mouth inside the same point those undies came from. Now tell me, cant u see the yawning gap between ur clean mouth and ur hands?

If it is necessary to do it, i will personally gather them and carefully, neatly, gently and proudly wash them dry and finally make sure i put the in safe and usual place.

People say I am forming nice guy. Pls i am not forming it is my nature pls. If i see that washing of those undies are helps i can render to her at that point i will do it proudly.
I like u cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anyway sha, I see Ur point tho...dat scenario is justifiable...but then it's awkward. do u knw wat comes frm a ladies unwear?? my dear it's not something I cn let my bf see talk of wash!! Am talking to " my paradise!!"

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by MyParadise(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
zaragal:
I

U re getting things mixed up here!! I didn't say I won't oohh...but for my husband, and for the boy frnds tin, let's apply d God factor before we make conclusion, must u wash pant?? ehn?? Wat abt d God factor is it christian like?? Haba nah! See heaven

Pretty Lady, i thank God you mentioned God. That very nice. See let me tell you. There is no place God said in the Bible that helping someone is a sin. And no place in the bible said it is a sin to help the person u called ur love one, or ur friend wash her undies.

Is washing undies now fornication? No off cource.

Pls, if there is mention it here so that i can learn and broaden my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by MyParadise(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
zaragal:
Anyway sha, I see Ur point tho...dat scenario is justifiable...but then it's awkward. do u knw wat comes frm a ladies unwear?? my dear it's not something I cn let my bf see talk of wash!! Am talking to " my paradise!!"

I exactly hav a full idea wat i would be expecting from it when i am going to wash them.

Like i said 80% of u girls dnt lik it.

But for me i have washed more awkward things than those undies... Sometins like injury clothings etc used in the hospitals. So u see i knw wat i am expecting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Deapexboy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Here in the moon we don't do such tincheesy

na our two follo wear am?
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by samross(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
but you can pull off her undies when you want to do dat thing

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hazardd:
op,am sure the girl put tusiasia in your food.
You need serious prayers

No my brdr, is jst andr way of being inluv.. grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chimarto:
She is my "Girli O" and am gonna do it. am outta here

Thnks jawe my brdr, dnt mind mst of d guys hre, I knw mst of dem do it, dey ar jst prtendin grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
It gud to be truthful to yurself and to oda is very gud I knw alot of dem do use dat word God forbid wen dey knw wat to do.Women dat loves der guys do take tym to take care of der guys underwear so y cant sum guys do same for der gal dey love is it dat gals are really foolish to be doing dat?

My sistr, I tel u, mst of d guys who said god 4bid, ar d once dt do it mst, dey ar jst prtendin, jst because dey dnt wnt pple 2 knw wht dey do bhnde grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:

I tire 000, am sure d guy is jst hre 2 prtend, I c he hs been doing it b4 grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
samross:
but you can pull off her undies when you want to do dat thing

No mind mst of dem, dey ar jst prtendrs grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
MyParadise:

That jst it my brdr, dnt mnd mst of those guys, dey ar jst prtendrs, wetn dem don use dre mouth do wit punny pass wshin of undiesgrin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by MyParadise(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
I dont think most of the guys are pretending. Some can't just do it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by LewisO: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
wunmi590:
Guys, can you help you girlfriend/fiance and wife to wash her undies?

Though I have a lot of friends who said they can't, even if they are married they will never do such.

I know some guys can do it and they have been doing it, and some are pretenders who do it but comes here to lie

BTW: For me it is yes, I have done it before and I would continue doing it if she deserves it
Guy! u too dey zuzu, u mumu join sef.

What else can I ask u?...

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why not for godsakes?.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
LewisO:

Guy! u too dey zuzu, u mumu join sef.

What else can I ask u?...

Wht else do u wnt 2 ask dn 2 cgrtlte me nd tel me my type is rear.

If I cn pull of a grls undies nd shine her punny, wht stpd me frm wshn her undies

BTW: wht wuld u nw say 2 guys dt lick punny? Nd cmes hre 2 say dey cnt wsh undies. grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
wunmi590:

Wht else do u wnt 2 ask dn 2 cgrtlte me nd tel me my type is rear.

If I cn pull of a grls undies nd shine her punny, wht stpd me frm wshn her undies

BTW: wht wuld u nw say 2 guys dt lick punny? Nd cmes hre 2 say dey cnt wsh undies. grin

Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
MyParadise:
I dont think most of the guys are pretending. Some can't just do it.

You ar rght, but y den do sme of dem use dre mouth 2 lick dre punny as if dey ar lickin ice cream, nd b shy 2 wsh undies? grin
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
wunmi590:
Guys, can you help you girlfriend/fiance and wife to wash her undies?

Though I have a lot of friends who said they can't, even if they are married they will never do such.

I know some guys can do it and they have been doing it, and some are pretenders who do it but comes here to lie

BTW: For me it is yes, I have done it before and I would continue doing it if she deserves it
oboy u don lost oo!chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The American Woman Who Had Sex With 919 Men In A Single Day (photos + Video / If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? / Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.