Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (67244 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by tit(f): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

They are hopeless
I think they need to show their own certificate before they can vote.
This same bunch of educated illiterates are the same people that will vote without using their heads next month.

which one is easier to get:
1) the plaque of a school or
2) a students certificate.

why is APC going to all the trouble of going to steal a plaque at the US war college
instead of giving INEC a copy of the MSc certificate mahdi Buhari got at the US War College?

17 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
It looks like Buhari was not a student at the US War College.
He went there to either teach the generals there or do some research.

One question

Can a research or teaching position be offered to someone without a post secondary school diploma in a college?

8 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2015
GMB

I no fit shout

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Oklander: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2015
ShineuEye:

so where are the copies, he can't get copies?
with the military, the military said its with them.

2 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by tit(f): 5:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

One question

Can a research or teaching position be offered to someone without a post secondary school degree in a college?

yes. it depends on the area of research and the person's expertise on the subject matter.
Military science is not a pure science any way so you would not expect the same standards one would have for a physics faculty to always hold for a War College.

(In different circumstance) Boko haram strategist would get multiple in invitations and chairs offers to talk about his exploits.

12 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

yes. it depends on the area of research and the person's expertise on the subject matter.
Military science is not a pure science any way so you would not expect the same standards one would have for a physics faculty to always hold for a War College.

(In different circumstance) Boko haram strategist would get multiple in invitations and chairs offers to talk about his exploits.

Can you support your claim with few examples from the same institution? (name one or 2 individuals that attended the same school without a secondary school diploma)

And do you think his academic work in AWC is equivalent to a high school diploma since it is a post secondary school institution?

6 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Rawani: 5:59am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

I guess in your neck of the woods, a student is more learned than a research fellow or course tutor.

Quit grasping at straws before you shoot yourself in the foot again. The General has been vindicated.

12 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by tit(f): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

Can you support your claim with few examples from the same institution? (name one or 2 individuals that attended the same school without a post secondary school diploma)

And do you consider his academic work in AWC equivalent to a high school diploma?

i am not a competent authority to evaluate his work at US war college wrt to being equivalent to school certificate.
A US war college MSc is equivalent to any academic masters degree anywhere.

A letter from the US War college attesting to Buhari being a recipient of its Masters degree would put your man in good standing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by lionduke(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Is this the new waec certificate

12 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

i am not a competent authority to evaluate his work at US war college wrt to being equivalent to school certificate.

A letter from the US War college attesting to Buhari being a recipient of its Masters degree would put your man in good standing.

So do you think his name would be on the list of graduating students of 1980 if he did not graduate from the school?

Have you seen a situation where a dropout would be listed among a graduating class of any institution before?

You said

So you agree that Buhari has meet the minimum requirements to contest as president then.

12 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by blasterman(m): 6:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Is dat not a certificate of attendance which is different from degree?

Whats is baffling is how your trying to prove to yourself that a tired ex army officer that ruled in the 70s to 80s is the one that shd ruele us over 30-40 years later.

we dont need old politicans like buhari coming back into power esp for not allowing a young democracy to grow

11 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by mrmetoo1: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

He went to teach them? He went to teach generals and you're asking for his school cert. Please let that sink in, you just suggested he went to teach them, doesn't that imply that he has some sort of qualification or knowledge to impart and you actually said this to make him look bad. Even if he went there for research, do you think they just allow anyone just come in there and do "research"

GEJ supporters are beginning to sound like they're campaigning for Buhari

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by sufido123: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2015
The plaque says he was an "international fellow." No where did it say he had a masters degree from the institution. Furthermore, no university in the U.S. Awards a masters degree for a Six-month course. Below Buhari's listing is a listing meant for "graduates."

Nevertheless, presenting his certificate remains the best evidence. Buhari show your certificates.

13 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by tpia1billion: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2015
una never tire for this certificate thing?

you people have a really low opinion of nigeria.

so you actually believe someone could hold all the positions Buhari holds, without any qualifications whatsoever?

I'm actually of the opinion this is more than a smear campaign, its more insidious, like trying to track where he was at any point in time.

how can some folks say he has no primary school certificate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Quick questions:

1:Does it mean that attending an institution is equivalent to obtaining a certificate/degree?

2: What is stipulated in the constitution? Attendance or a certificate?

3: Will this now set a precedence that I can now apply for that job I like that requires a Doctorate Degree because I can present a verifiable list of my classmates though I didn't graduate?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by jaybee3(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2015
kelvin100:
Quick questions:

1:Does it mean that attending an institution is equivalent to obtaining a certificate/degree?

2: What is stipulated in the constitution? Attendance or a certificate?

3: Will this now set a precedence that I can now apply for that job I like that requires a Doctorate Degree because I can present a verifiable list of my classmates though I didn't graduate?
You are not intelligent i swear

Would he have been able to get on the course without a prerequisite high school diploma?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by blasterman(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2015
if you are applying for a job and they ask u to present your NYSC certificate. will u be telling them story .

A country gets the leader it deserves

7 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by brownlord: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2015
I hope i won't be breaking a rule if I say buhari have 12 million cows and no longer almairis, because almairi should be smarter than this.

The constitution require a minimum of SSCE, buhari attended a school before he got enlisted into the military, this is easy for buhari to get since he claims the military seized his cert. While in prison.

Can any of buhari cows on nairaland explain to him he can retrieve a statement of result from WAEC and make this easy for us? The reason he went to war college was because he was a Nigerian soldier, the reason he became a soldier was because he passed through the military screening board which require a minimum of O'level, that is what I want to see and not Ph'd he acquired on how to handle rifle

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
is this his certificate?

is anybody doubting he went to US War College?
He should submit his MSc to INEC.
Simple.
And if he doesn't,what will you do.

2 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Would he have been able to get on the course without a prerequisite high school diploma?

Sorry what is the prerequisite for attending the US War college for international students?

6 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by jaybee3(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2015
blasterman:
if you are applying for a job and they ask u to present your NYSC certificate. will u be telling them story .

A country gets the leader it deserves

That's a specific requirement dumbo...

The constitution requires one to have a minimum of secondary school certificate before contesting for the highest post

He couldn't have been able to get on the MSc course without having the prerequisite requirement

2 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by jaybee3(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2015
kelvin100:

Sorry what is the prerequisite for attending the US War college for international students?
Direct your question to the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2015
musiwa97:
It may not be the same person. His record shows in1979 buhari was a member of the supreme military council.
You are senseless.

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Direct your question to the Nigerian Army

Why the Nigerian Army?

You just said one wouldn't be able to attend without a high school diploma.

5 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2015
kelvin100:

Why the Nigerian Army?

You just said one wouldn't be able to attend without a high school diploma.

they keep beating by the bush. lol

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2015
So many senseless comments on nairaland,all in a bid to smear Gen Buhari. Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by mrmetoo1: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2015
brownlord:
I hope i won't be breaking a rule if I say buhari have 12 million cows and no longer almairis, because almairi should be smarter than this.

The constitution require a minimum of SSCE, buhari attended a school before he got enlisted into the military, this is easy for buhari to get since he claims the military seized his cert. While in prison.

Can any of buhari cows on nairaland explain to him he can retrieve a statement of result from WAEC and make this easy for us? The reason he went to war college was because he was a Nigerian soldier, the reason he became a soldier was because he passed through the military screening board which require a minimum of O'level, that is what I want to see and not Ph'd he acquired on how to handle rifle

I'm sorry but what's an O'level because you guys keep contradicting yourselves. So for him to pass he'll at least had to have an O'level qualification, so what are you guys really on about?

5 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by tit(f): 6:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

So do you think his name would be on the list of graduating students of 1980 if he did not graduate from the school?

His name is not in the list of graduates.
His name is in the list of fellows.
you guys posted the picture.
Dont you understand what you posted?

Like Musiwa pointed out,
he was in the SMC up till, at least October 1979.
MSc programmes run for at least 1 months. usually 18 months.
how can he be a fellow in 1980 based on his work at the US War college.
The plausible thing is that he came to the War College as a Fellow.
To do his own research or what not?

6 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by fkaz(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Kundagarten:
Is this a joke or what?

Only in Nigeria will a presidential candidate present this as certificate, what happened to the original copy? He can't get the war college to give him another copy?

[size=13pt]You go soon tired, btw what happen to vice president Namade sambo certificate? Sambo did not present any certificate to inec also [/size]

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by FastShipping: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2015
lionduke:
Is these the new waec certificate

"these"?

You shouldn't be one of people asking Buhari for certificate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by ephemm(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2015
skaksuzzy:
Confirmed... e don finish... GMB all d way...
pls tell that babe called TIT abi Na boobs not to come and type rubbish here o...

Do U think tit is a woman?
Don't dull urself o, it's Reuben AbaTit that's behind it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by brownlord: 6:20am On Jan 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Please come back home, you have no business in london. What OS is your brain running on?

The war college don't need certificate from buhari to be part of their programme as he was sponsored by Nigeria govt. (Nigeria army). The entry mode into the N.A is a minimum of SSCE as God will have it exactly what is required for the position buhari is vying for now this is easy to get than the Ph'd or masters you are giving us

Q. Did you submit your application to british embasy instead of your Nigerian passport to request a visa?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.