Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (67287 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Dammyjohn(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
tit:

he was a student at the war college in 1980.
he had not yet graduated.
the list of graduates is below the list of fellows.
Buharis is listed as a fellow.
Wo.Orie wan be.Your head dey there.
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by emcaly001(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
tpiatabernacles:

reread my post slowly and without jumping to conclusions.

btw are you implying Nigeria does not know how to assess or certify people's qualifications?

Buhari has been in the business of ruling long before you were born, but its now you want everybody to start jumping up like you even though they are not being paid to jump up like you?

are you sharing the cash or kind you are receiving from rented crowd dividends?
it is immaterial if GMB has bin ruling for 100years d question u nid to ask urself is which kind of innovation can a man who is completely clueless about the economic terrain or what obtains in the world presently, his mates are people leaders should be going too to seek advice not the other way around and yes having our constitution state that the minimum requirement to run for a post is a secondary school certificate is one of the real reasons we keep going in a circle. Sorry to burst your bubbles no one is paying me to 'jump' I am doing that all on my own

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by PeoplePower: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Did anybody notice that the Plaque in question shows different categories of people viz: Faculty, International Fellows and Graduates. However the portion that contains the Graduates is deliberately hidden.

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kundagarten:
Is this a joke or what?

Only in Nigeria will a presidential candidate present this as certificate, what happened to the original copy? He can't get the war college to give him another copy?

And why did he go with Shekau?
my GOD SEE THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU ADDED THAT MISTER! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.