Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (67268 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by abacus(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Kundagarten:
Is this a joke or what?

Only in Nigeria will a presidential candidate present this as certificate, what happened to the original copy? He can't get the war college to give him another copy?

And why did he go with Shekau?

Are you sure you are from this country? This should not continue. I must tell you, you and your few likes are the ONLY ones enjoying GEJ government. You just acted SIL.LY!
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Bigchief46(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2015
I will repeat the post I made yesterday here under but before I do, let me ask: has GMB submitted the original or indeed any copy of the "M.Sc" allegedly obtained from the U.S. War College to INEC? Is the submission to be made by law on Nairaland or pages of newspapers & social media? Did he mention having such certificate in his Affidavit which is the only evidence yet submitted by him to INEC? Why did Dr. Abayomi not simply refer to the existence of equivalent or higher certificates than WASC instead of giving us analogy of someone who was dismissed and could not take certifying exams for raping the daughter of his teacher? As someone has demonstrated above by adding Abubakar Shekau's name to the list, plaques like this can be easily altered, photoshopped or forged. What is required is a Certificate & not picture of a plaque. That this kind of gimmick has become necessary at all tells you something is wrong somewhere. After all, someone whose name is on that plaque, assuming it is authentic, which is doubtful, could still be denied the "M.Sc" for raping the wife of one of the Faculty.
My word of advice to APC faithful is to take this crises seriously instead of the frivolity I see them displaying on this forum. Yes it is a serious crises. You gain nothing by cursing the PDP or Jonathan because they have no hand in this issue; it is a Constitutional matter and not to be joked with. Those saying this issue is rubbish and they will still vote GMB should note that he may not be on the ballot on Feb. 14 if the needful is not done or even if he is; his candidacy may be subsequently invalidated and heavens will not fall. Don't joke with the PDP; as we speak they are probably already quietly putting their strategy in place; in a game as dicey and important as this, you don't leave unnecessary loopholes. What are the facts?
(1) The Constitution has laid down a Minimum qualification to contest. That qualification is Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent. It is the Constitution that requires this not PDP or "Jonathanians"; so frothing at the mouth & cursing "corrupt" PDP sympathizers is really an exercise in futility and idiotic. The EVIDENCE of any educational qualification or its EQUIVALENT is the Certificate. Note, we are dealing with Constitution here; hence law. In law Evidence is EVERYTHING. A Court of Law looks at nothing else other than "the evidence before it". For instance, no one doubts that Fashola is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and this is general Knowledge but if that issue becomes subject of dispute tomorrow, the Court will not rule based on the general and accepted knowledge, or the hysteria on Nairaland, but on the evidence before it, which is the SAN certificate or any other acceptable evidence of the conferment. Even if the Judge was present at the conferment ceremony & witnessed it & saw the certificate being handed over to him but Fashola fails to present acceptable evidence of the certificate DURING THE TRIAL, the Judge is bound to hold that no such evidence of conferment of SAN on Fashola was adduced before it and reach a decision accordingly. In this case the Electoral Act mandates COMPULSORILY that evidence of qualification MUST be shown to INEC within the stipulated time.
(2) The Constitution having prescribed a minimum Qualification, it is the duty of a Candidate to procure evidence before INEC that s/he meets such qualification. It is not the duty of INEC or the Army to enter the arena of conflict and start canvassing whether someone is qualified or not; I am therefore amazed at the mindless curses being rained on INEC & the Army. It is the sole duty of GMB to produce evidence that he meets the minimum requirements; if he does not provide such evidence or procure CREDIBLE evidence why he could not, then the presumption in law is that he does not satisfy the Constitutional requirements to contest the election & so there is the very real danger and possibility of his being disqualified either before or after the election. As an aside, those saying PDP and their supporters should go to Court or go "hug a transformer", etc should know that PDP has gifted strategists; PDP that I know will prefer not to do anything now until the period for substitution of candidates has elapsed, thus leaving APC with no VALID candidate; if they act too soon, APC may recognize the danger, persuade GMB to resign and substitute him with another candidate who can still give PDP a stiff fight.
(3) APC supporters have made several very weak arguments that are childish. They claim that GMB has attended several top Military Schools and courses some of whose certificates are equivalent to Master's Degree. The problem is that GMB did not refer to any of these in his affidavit. What people claim on social media has absolutely no bearing on the evidence required. What GMB said is that ALL his credentials are with the Military Board without even listing what they are. So for all we know it could be only his nusery school certificate or FSLC that is with the Military. He ought to have listed all his qualifications in the Affidavit and specify those which are equivalent to or above the minimum required but that was not done. Whatever he says he has was averred to be with the Military. But the Military has issued a statement denying that they keep the originals of any officers' certificates. They say that what they have is service records and that in any event anyone who wants to obtain a copy of what they have can apply and they would oblige. The BIG question is: if GMB indeed has any certificates in possession of the Military from which he retired about 30 years ago, why did he not apply to have at least the copy? And if they refused to oblige him that fact would be averred in his affidavit? Is it conceivable that anyone submits his originals to his employers & does not have a single copy anywhere at all? Why is it that of all the thousands of other officers that have served and still serving in the Military, it is only GMB whose original certificates were retained by the Military since all others affirm that they have always had theirs? Note also that the Military statement did not refer specifically to GMB; they only spoke in General terms to the effect that: they do not retain any officer's original certificates but that they have service records of all officers and that they can supply copies of WHAT THEY HAVE upon application. So if the required certificates of GMB never existed and is not with the military, how does this statement help GMB? Thus if all they have is FSLC for instance, it is only that copy they can give upon application. It does not also help when GMB's supporters ask how he could have attained all the lofty positions he held and be Head of State if he did not have minimum of School Certificate, etc. A Court does not deal with speculation; that is common knowledge. As stated earlier, a Court is interested only in EVIDENCE. That evidence must first be presented to INEC under the electoral laws not to Nairaland or other body; and so if at the close of the stipulated period, evidence of GMB having attained the minimum qualification is not before INEC, then he is standing on very slippery grounds. I say this in case he has the Certificate but he is holding on to it to produce at his leisure. There are strict legal regulations as to form, whom, when and how the evidence is to be adduced. Don't joke with technicalities of law and believe me, a huge Legal battle is already shaping up and it won't look good for GMB and APC.
(3) Statements by Dr. Abayomi and others on behalf of APC are not helpful; they seem not to appreciate the gravity of the matter. Moreover, the very regrettable analogy of someone who raped a teacher's daughter and thus expelled and stopped from taking the certification exams is very unfortunate on such issue of National importance. Also, Dr. Abayomi's asssertion that certificates are not necessary to prove academic qualifications left me dazed and my jaw hit the floor and stayed there for several minutes. If this is the quality of Legal and other Advice GMB receives, then he is in deep trouble. It is incredible that Dr. Abayomi who claimed that they issued GMB with a Certificate after they screened him to show that he passed the screening exercise now turns around to tell us that certificates are not required under the Law to prove qualification. Maybe that is why they are showing suspicious looking plaques instead of certificates to prove M.Sc degree.
(4) Self deceit is a big problem. Any APC supporter who does not see the looming danger and treat it with the seriousness it deserves is simply living in blissful ignorance.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Pectoris(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
He was a fellow that year, not a graduate. No prove he graduated.

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
I'm not a supporter of Jonathan but anyone that says Buhari is qualified to run for president is an enemy of this country. Before my eyes someone is trying to tell me that white is black, gees, you guys are pathetic!

Buhari is an illiterate.

If you think otherwise, please help him get his 'certificates' back.
Whichever one.

Who knows, he might even be into more trouble for forgery and perjury. In a sane society, he belongs in a prison.

Anti corruption crusader that lied his way to the top.
What a hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Collynzo9: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Ashwaj:
Nija I hail thee,but is this the first time this man is contesting as a presidential candidate in this country? So all this years back no certificate is needed to contest. Don't allow all this potfolio politician to turn us into a fool. U may decide not to vote for GMB but don't cast ur vote into a lake of corruption again. Vote wisely.
That is true change for you. In the past people could get away with scams, but that is no longer the case.
He must meet the requirements.

5 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by HONNESSTY(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
this people want make i laff fall comot from table!

Olorun! them tell you to bring your certificate you go bring plaque!
Next your go bring convocation program!
You never hear of people wey them print their name for convocation program but them no graduate?

mumunatu!
u r a vry foolish person. Ezi aturu

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by ddhandsome2955: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Can anyone show me Buhari Name because I have not see it.
I can categorically say that Buhari did not attend any of the institutions he clam

2 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
@op,clap for urself , you are a confirmed apc brain .which means all noise but no sense. Is this the waec or secondary school leaving certificate inec is asking for bububuhari for? So because he went to a war college in usa that means he has waec? Do u even know how officers are admitted into these war colleges all over the world? Kai, u apc supporters need to sharpen ur brains and start thinking. Instead od devoting ur brains to research ,u only develop it on insults and abusive words. Infact the op has just confirmed it that buhari has no record of attending any secondary school and according to the op brain this war college trash is equal to secondary schooo certificate.

4 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
this people want make i laff fall comot from table!

Olorun! them tell you to bring your certificate you go bring plaque!
Next your go bring convocation program!
You never hear of people wey them print their name for convocation program but them no graduate?

mumunatu!
and also,we have not see gej certificate,not even his name in a plaque,we only see when gej/pej wore gradration gawn,anybody can wear that.don't worry urself again,if u want to see buhari cert.go to millitary board,or did u know if inec has receive it,just wait till inec release d qualified candidate.for now,buhari for 2015
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by HzRF(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Ashwaj:
Nija I hail thee,but is this the first time this man is contesting as a presidential candidate in this country? So all this years back no certificate is needed to contest. Don't allow all this potfolio politician to turn us into a fool. U may decide not to vote for GMB but don't cast ur vote into a lake of corruption again. Vote wisely.
CHANGE, CHANGE CHANGE, they have been shouting

Now inec gave them a tip of iceberg of the

They are crying us a river.. Itz a way to rubbish pa buahri by pdp,, they want to tilt the constitution to favor. Them is the right change. They haven't got there. The want to jump protocol
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Collynzo9:

This is 2015 not the 70s.
What were the requirements for admission as at the time Buhari supposedly studied there.

You are making the accusation. The onus is on you to find out from the military or the college. In the absence of that, the requirements posted online will be regarded as the correct one until you can prove otherwise with concrete evidence else,GMB will be on the ballot of the 14th and hashtags wont change that

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by babslo: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Kundagarten:
Is this a joke or what?

Only in Nigeria will a presidential candidate present this as certificate, what happened to the original copy? He can't get the war college to give him another copy?

And why did he go with Shekau?

"He go with Shekau" because your mind is gone kolo nuts. gay.
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by kellybently(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
is this his certificate?

is anybody doubting he went to US War College?
He should submit his MSc to INEC.
Simple.

this man have contested for presidential post more than 2 times. so is now they want to verify his credentials.
political propaganda
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2015
on line plaque design template

You APC guys can do better nah

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/plaque_design.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Badmushazan: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
is this his certificate?

Simple.
u better pray to God to exclude u from this foolishness u engaged ur self in. As young as you are all u admired in live is corruption. I wonder the kind of live u would give to ur children. Thank God both GEJ and GMB had been in power, jst sincerely compare the two and draft ur conclusion, which of them is corrupted. Road constructed whn GMB was in power is much more than road constructed 15 years ago that's jst one of a million. U better stop been sentimental so as to avoid (ibinu olorun).
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2015
kellybently:

this man have contested for presidential post more than 2 times. so is now they want to verify his credentials.
political propaganda

It doesn't matter if he had escaped justice 100 times.
Now he has to face that justice.

Buhari is a liar and a forger who lied his way to the top.
The worst form of human to inhabit this country.

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Oklander: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2015
knightsTempler:

Bro you are daft as in eh.

#NoOffence
You this mentally deranged bigoted hypocritical foool with a congenital anomally. stop quoting me with your brainlessness. #NoOffence.
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Another APC lie debunked !

The US war college alumni list is only available to those with login privileges![/size]

https://secure.whoglue.net/awc/

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by kingGoldust(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
It looks like Buhari was not a student at the US War College.
He went there to either teach the generals there or do some research.

You be mumu.when you leave your country to study in abroad,are you not international student .
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2015
PvtParts:

Always
Pretending
Crew

Making people look stupid since 2013. tongue

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by pekeyim: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2015
reporter1:
It's either some people are real dumb or just plain mischievous. After seeing this, some dolts are still asking for secondary school certificate. The Constitution of Nigeria stipulates the equivalent of a Secondary School Cert.

Buhari we know for a fact attended NDA -- a post secondary school, and US Army War college -another post secondary school. Both institutions are more than suffice enough to meet the equivalent of School Cert even if one assumes that Buhari did not attend any secondary school. And we know he went to Barewa college where he had been listed as a notable alumni before all the PDP BS about certificate.

There is panic in the camp of PDP no doubt. Majority of Nigerians are disenchanted with the Clueless one -the man with the insatiable appetite for food, jets and corruption!

Please I appreciate the fact he attended all these colleges but how did he gain entrance into these colleges?

For instance in order to gain admission into a University in this country you need at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in a minimum of 2 sitting, But when you see a "Prof" that never had 5 O level credit, it's only right to ask questions!!!

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by delpharm(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2015
The truth will always prevail...

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by eyoniggar(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, I mean the ones that are wailing for the imminent change that we all need, what if Gej loses by vote count and Inec declares him winner at the same time? Wetin go happen? But I pray for this my dear country that the hands and influence of evil will not prevail come declaration day.
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2015
tit:
is this his certificate?

Simple.
They said you should stop typing rubbish here Ma
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:

His name wont be on the wall if he never graduated don't you think?

Are you that daft? where is your own certificate?

Lmao You de vex oh
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by ekolina(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Can somebody tell us the meaning of SOT in front of Buhari's name.

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by sarutobie(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
kelvin100:
I'm not a supporter of Jonathan but anyone that says Buhari is qualified to run for president is an enemy of this country. Before my eyes someone is trying to tell me that white is black, gees, you guys are pathetic!

Buhari is an illiterate.

If you think otherwise, please help him get his 'certificates' back.
Whichever one.

Who knows, he might even be into more trouble for forgery and perjury. In a sane society, he belongs in a prison.

Anti corruption crusader that lied his way to the top.
What a hypocrite!
worse still? someone is telling me that educational requirements are not needed to preside over a country with the largest black population and intellectuals..someone is telling me that certificates really don't matter, that all that matters is "integrity"?? my gawd! someone is telling me to put aside the constitution on the basis of someone's "integrity"..I can tell my child "son, it doesn't matter if you completed your ssce, bsc or not. it doesn't matter if the constitution binding the country says otherwise, just have " integrity" and with the right backings, you can become the president of the country called Nigeria. wow! don't you just marvel at this country?

3 Likes

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Validated: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
TOKUGAWA:
To all thoe still in doubt about GMB's educational achievements.He attended the US Army War College Carlisle in Pennsylvania from 1979 -1980 and earned his command as
a Brigadier General. The respected General Collin Powel attended the same school in 1976 to become Brigadier General. Some of Buhari’s classmates include General. Beltson, General Thomas P Carney, General Bill Matz, General David E.K. Cooper etc. all of them are alive and can be reached and they will give glowing tributes of the man,Buhari, they know as their classmate.The curriculum at the U.S. Army War College earns one a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies and that is what Buhari
has.

It appears you cut off the area that lists GRADUATES or am I missing something?

Fellowship and Honorary doctorates of most institutions are HONORARY please! Kindly show the full plaque.

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by aliyupullo: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Sentiment people una go DIE.
Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2015
The photoshop is really a bad job see by his name where it is all blurry? lipsrsealed

"International Fellows" does not belong, it is obvious a very desperate attempt to keep deceiving gullible Nigerians.

BTW you can not obtain a Masters in the " International Fellowship Program" SMH

1 Like

Re: US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) by jmaine: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2015
PvtParts:

Na wao !! All in the bid to cover up the inadequacies of the cattle rearing illiterate . . . embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.