Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (48024 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by TheMadame(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
ambrosini593:
Oga Amaechi is on his own in the south south. Buhari can't win 10% of votes in this region. Did you see how empty the stadium was? I repeat Amaechi can't even deliver Rivers to apc not to talk of other states. I expected you to mention only edo but gej will still win there

Apparently you did not watch the programe from the begining,or you did and decided to see what you wanted to see. The stadium stands were packed to the rafters. The crowd surged out of their seats onto the football field when Governor Amechi mounted the rostrum to address the crowd and despite his appeals to them to return to their seats they refused and continued to chant his name. Does that look like a man who is not popular with his people to you?
What you should understand is that Buhari may not win in the South-South,but with Amechi on his side he has and will make in roads into Mr Jonathans strong hold areas and grab enough votes to reduce a lot of the Presidents votes. That is why Amechi is a man of history for shunning ethnicity and religion and pitching his tent with a man he feels can repair all the rot and corruption being perpetrated in government today. It is now left for Nigerians to be wise and vote for the change they need and deserve. I voted for Mr Jonathan in 2011,but I wil not vote for him in 2015 because he has failed monumentally to do the job he was elected to do,rather he has sat on the fence,aloof while the vultures in his government,including his wife have ravaged and continually r@ped our poor country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by kennyeast(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ayopercent:
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
It was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....
Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!
Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation is blind
because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than
the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by The Thieves
Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Send to everybody in your contact, maybe it may get
to Aso Rock in 48 hours.

So after 6 good years, this is all they can tell us? Dumbest set of people and to think that some nigerians who are not benefiting from this government are being brainwashed to support this first class incompetence, education is really not about certificate, u need alot more that having a certificate to be educated.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by anonimi: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
glory2glory:

Why not post pictures of thousands who have died under the watch of GEJ. APC is bokoharam?

Wby not first post pictures of the youth corpers killed by Buhari's mob of illiterate almajiris after his third electoral FAILURE in 2011?
That is being fair and level playing ground, isn't it
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by bashydemy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
bossmini84:

U cal that a speech, a man who can barely mutter words.
And what is that if not a speech? is it until when he spend 1hours answering question and talking before you know its a speech? What happen to the word you need to be brief..
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by anonimi: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
TheMadame:
What you should understand is that Buhari may not win in the South-South,but with Amechi on his side he has and will make in roads into Mr Jonathans strong hold areas and grab enough votes to reduce a lot of the Presidents votes. That is why Amechi is a man of history for shunning ethnicity and religion and pitching his tent with a man he feels can repair all the rot and corruption being perpetrated in government today.

What a story line!
Amaechi that is corruption personified with mega trillion budget in his eight years with very little to show for it is now pitching tent with a propaganda packaged PRETENDER like himself shocked
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by TheMadame(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

What a story line!
Amaechi that is corruption personified with mega trillion budget in his eight years with very little to show for it is now pitching tent with a propaganda packaged PRETENDER like himself shocked

You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Let us meet at the polling booth on February 14th 2015 is all I can say to you,where your principal will suffer the most shocking,crushing and humiliating devastating defeat of his short and uneventful corruption ladden carreer.
Nigerians say change.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by tola9ja: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
POSITIVE CHANGE

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Aare2050(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
kheart:
silly boi stop using ur elder bro chinko phone to post on NL, gej no dey wear babba riga?
Now I know that your brain has lost its position. It has left your skull to your foot. Is this the kind of change you are clamouring for? Didn't I gave the right to let out my voice? Most expecially on a forum that thus not belong to GEJ/GMB.? The violence your frontiers are instulling in you against next month election is already showing in your responce to a simple opinion on NL. I shake my head for you. "Ethnicity our greatest enemy"
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by LadyPM: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2015
GMB - fine man, no pimples. He actually wore it better than a husband to an hippopotamus. Our clueless oga at the top! Sai buhari Feb 14 on my mind.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ElFenomeno1: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear. How can u say he is doomed.? I noticed that so many APC fans r really aggressive. I can't understand why.
Who is your dear?!
Fuc........king donut!
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Who is your dear?!
Fuc........king donut!
Lmao...ur such a queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.