Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (48030 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by honeric01(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
And let the wind of change BLOW!

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by samuelson06(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
A man without O level trying to occupy aso rock

Say no to terrorist

Say no to illiterate

Say no to Buhari

Because Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond mugu

Gej till 2019

This wouldn't take you anywhere. Better stop wasting your time and energy putting up this rubbishh. Our minds are already made up for Change.

10 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
PointB:
Why does buhari look sick in those picture. Is something the matter?
He is 72years old and still strong. Are you healthier than him? Pray to God that you will live up to his age.

Onye iro!

17 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

When the time comes we will jail the bloody terrorist Buhari

So you have problem comprehending simple english? or has your madness beclowd your sense or reasoning?

I ask for what reason will you jail him? what evidence do you have to show us that he his a terrorist?

Are you mentally derailed or are you suffering from cognitive dissonance? angry

11 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by samuelson06(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
honeric01:
And let the wind of change BLOW!

Yes o. Next destination is Uyo, Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Aare2050(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Must you dress like a man from the #EAST simply because you are going to the EAST toi campaing. SMH for nigeriaa my country. Deciet is the order of the day. Osinbajo should have been made the presidential candidate and not this man that rulled my dad and also want to rule me. TUFIAKWA-EEWO-

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ElFenomeno1: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
NONSENSE.
GEJ TILL 2019

APC stop wasting your time buhari is not winning that state. Abt time you get a grip on that fact
What a fu..cking donut. You are doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=48pt]POSITIVE CHANGE..!!![/size]
How certain r u? Let's not b in a hurry to conclude my dear.
Ve it at d back of ur mind dat this is nigerian politricks ....they can do n undo..
They can slice LIES 4 ASIA....
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by rozayx5(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
sexymoma:
Guess you are among the gullible ones, Don't you want change in your life... Aren't you tired of seeing Uncle jona and aunty peace.

an illiterate cow rearer who could not create jobs or do anything tangible as head of state, is not the best APC can offer cheesy cheesy
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by creflo22: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Go get a Job. change is sweeping through this nation!!you can't stop it my dear. Buhari won almost 40% of the votes with CPC alone without any governor or senator or the bad 4 years Jonathan has used to confirm his return to otueke. My brother badluck is preparing his house in otueke for his home coming and your here sressing yourself.
ShakaZullu:

Gej will arrest him after reelection then we will hang him on the gallows

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a mugu
Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by samuelson06(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So you have problem comprehending simple english? or has your madness beclowd your sense or reasoning?

I ask for what reason will you jail him? what evidence do you have to show us that he his a terrorist?

Are you mentally derailed or are you suffering from cognitive dissonance? angry

Ignore that fool brother. Only fools like him would vote for GEJ again.

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by bashydemy(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Watching live on Channels TV, Now Gov Chibuike Ameachi delivering his speech.. This man is that bomb i swear

8 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by doctokwus: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
glory2glory:

Yeah... heard some gun men attacked some APC supporters on their way to the rally.
This better not be true and if true it better not be knhatown up north.Those up there are not smiling.They are just exercising d highest level of patience till Feb 14 to vote out d clueless one. Any attempt by anyone to stop GMB from campaigneing in d south and I can bet anybody, even the president himself, inspite of his office,would not b able to campaign in many parts of d north.
@ topic,is it not sweet and ironic that its GMB that's setting d pace and GEJ is looking more like the opposition candidate?

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by oladele97: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Support change

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by PointB: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
He is 72years old and still strong. Are you healthier than him? Pray to God that you will live up to his age.

Onye iro!

Says the clown who doesn't even know how old I am!
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by mrnuur(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
This is what my General looks like. Fit like some who is going for a battle.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
That is my next president looking all sharp and smart.

SAI Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by abacus(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Nigeria will be great,
Nigeria will flourish again,
God will heal our land,
Restore us again,
Nigeria will flourish again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
samuelson06:

This wouldn't take you anywhere. Better stop wasting your time and energy putting up this rubbishh. Our minds are already made up for Change.

U know d funny thing about this whole political argument n debate?
D politicians don't give a DAMN about we d masses.
They r in 4 their selfish gain..
Hence all d menace if they don't hit it.
Watch out n c how nigeria turns out if gej wins.
I do not ve energy to even support any of them. Am totally tured of their tricks..
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by dayo23(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Am watching it live! God bless APC. Ameachi murder them well
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by TheAdvocate(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahahaha...this Buhari tailor is very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
I have been following this election with keen interest and I discovered that the only Campaign strategy of the PDP against Buhari is Character assassination?

10 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

an illiterate cow rearer who could not create jobs or do anything tangible as head of state, is not the best APC can offer cheesy cheesy

Thunder fire your mouth. May your family be handled by God the way Jonathan is handling the affairs of this nation. I lost 6 relatives in the North last year alone. We were told how the army and the police left them because they were ill-equipped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Anikulhapo(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi Speaking About Apc Supporters Who Were Shot While Coming For The Rally.

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by obankie(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
The instruction is, upload the Rally pic but u will still see some dat claim to be educated( I can read and understand) post. Pic dat is no in conjuction wit topic
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by p3ndy79: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Is there nobody on ground?!

Was watching it on BEN TV UK but they have left the live hookup on NTA .

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by ellechrystal(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:

Tell your change to provide his school cert first then we can talk of aso rock later.

But it baffles me really, how a so called presidential candidate can't provide his school cert, or don't ve it.
Is this how decayed our dear motherland has become?
It beats my imagination really. At first d army said they don't ve it. Now they said they ve it. Isn't that d corruption d HOLIER THAN THOU general is in tending to stop? These guys can lie. N wen they sit on that throne, it's a diff story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.