Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (48038 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear. How can u say he is doomed.? I noticed that so many APC fans r really aggressive. I can't understand why.

It mean you are not following people's comment well or you are bias it PDP that's always aggressive just that APC are trying to show them they are better than them in everything

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Ayopercent(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
cool

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by papercoin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
tess1:

You should know that if his qualification or certificate is in doubt, your President(GEJ) would`ve been the first person to instruct his dog (Attorney General) to take GMB to court for disqualification and prosecution for perjury. Don`t you think your President has first hand information about this?

So far no PDP member has taken the man to court to stop him from contesting and you are here asking whether he has found his certificate.

Wow I thought someone would haul insult at me. Sha that good.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by philips70(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign account. Buhari has 'zero tolerance' to corruption but mains with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody that can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB. Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently tru d APC chairman promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas apparently if they gave him their support. The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it..... For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

Taharqa, mechionu! How much did Abacha steal compared to the billions of dollars your Otuoke master have frittered away? Let himself respond to Obj's allegations to the Yoruba women. GEJ is a common criminal and the gods are angry with him. Too many evil things happening around him since he assumed position.

8 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
You know the part I love most?!

“So don’t let anyone blind you with fear so they can continue to plunder our resources, and keep you away from our common wealth.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by LordMecuzy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLADD:

GEJ's performance is "below average" to you but not to millions of sane Nigerians. GEJ TILL 2019.

Millions of Jonathan followers in 2011 ain't voting for him in 2015.....

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Dammyjohn(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
dastranger:

Go and sleep.. sad
You better hail the man in the making because he was the one I saw in my dream in the morning.So,why should I go and sleep again when I have seen and known the winner in my dream?Up Oga Jonathan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

Yes, GMB looks frail and GEJ looks energetic yet the energetic one has been irrelevant in office. Wouldn't you rather vote a frail but competent fellow than one that looks strong as a bull yet stays clueless at all time?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Samsteph3k:
GEJ till 2019
angry
Samsteph3k:
GEJ till 2019
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by TheMadame(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Powerful performance by the APC.
Extremely impressive. The fear of Rotimi Amechi,by the PDP,is the begining of wisdom.
The presidential election in the South-South will be a lot closer than the PDP thinks.
Amechi is going to surprise the PDP in the south -south in 2015,and that is susposed to be Jonathans stronghold.
Hmmm.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
This rally is too short, are they coming back to rivers

The frail looking buhari should corroborate the rumor he his terminally ill. And can not stand the rigor of a long rally.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC IS BOILING WHILE PDP IS FETCHING WATER INTO BASKET...

GMB 2015......

11 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by rhymz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
tope777:

And your messiah not only work under Abacha bus said Abacha never stole grin
We deserve the type of leader we have in this country. http://www.newsinnigeria.org/buhari-embarrassed-as-more-abacha-loot-is-uncovered-after-he-said-abacha-never-stole/

The link is for you and your messiah. grin
so many delusional kids talking nonsense about zero tolerance for corruption...... BUHARI Was PTF chairman under the most corrupt government in the world at the time. Nigeria was 2nd most corrupt country in 1996, the most corrupt country in the world 1997 and 3rd most corrupt country in 1998 all this under Abacha his best friend and Nigeria's worst thief ever. God punish anybody that claims that zero corruption rubbish here again, una papa head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyabodeh:
You know the part I love most?!

“So don’t let anyone blind you with fear so they can continue to plunder our resources, and keep you away from our common wealth.”
Pun undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You better hail the man in the making because he was the one I saw in my dream in the morning.So,why should I go and sleep again when I have seen and known the winner in my dream?Up Oga Jonathan!!!
Sure. Being in Your dreams are farthest he can go.
I'm sure grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by rhymz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
philips70:

Taharqa, mechionu! How much did Abacha steal compared to the billions of dollars your Otuoke master have frittered away? Let himself respond to Obj's allegations to the Yoruba women. GEJ is a common criminal and the gods are angry with him. Too many evil things happening around him since he assumed position.
amadioha ke wagi isi there.... You person of no consequence, idiotic sell out that has traded his brains for a plate of porridge.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
laykorn:

Pun undecided
Maybe.

Link to the new assignment.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyabodeh:
[i][/i]
You've got a BBM message.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by emeka762001(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
na dem dem. pdp and apc are the same corrupt people.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by naturally: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
PAJAH:
HE IS GOING TO FAIL, NATURALLY HE IS WICKED....LOOKING AT HIS FACE AND STATURE grin shocked kiss

cry Do you mean I'm wicked?
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Olaolufred(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
TheMadame:
Powerful performance by the APC.
Extremely impressive. The fear of Rotimi Amechi,by the PDP,is the begining of wisdom.
The presidential election in the South-South will be a lot closer than the PDP thinks.
Amechi is going to surprise the PDP in the south -south in 2015,and that is susposed to be Jonathans stronghold.
Hmmm.

In 2011, 98% votes was recorded for Ebelle in Rivers state.
We know it was rigging. This time Amaechi is on ground to make sure votes will count.
Ebelle can not get more than 60% of the votes this time.
It means he lost that stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by MRLINGTON(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
NONSENSE.

GEJ TILL 2019

APC stop wasting your time buhari is not winning that state. Abt time you get a grip on that fact

OK we've gotten d grip..can u now quiet so I hear wah abt to be President is saying

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by olami234lekan(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
taharqa:

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign loot.

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption but 'mains' with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody who he thinks can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB.

Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently, tru d APC chairman, promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas if (apparently) they gave him their support.

The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it.

For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

Story for the gods grin grin grin grin
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by OLADD: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
verygudbadguy:

Maturity is neva bought, you earn it. cool

Sorry, I made a mistake. I had thought you are a grown-up and responsible.
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Bright2(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dreamers in Rivers state today, should get ready to wake up by next month.
No vacancy in Aso Rock.
God bless GEJ
God bless Rivers people
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Dammyjohn(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
laykorn:

Sure. Being in Your dreams are farthest he can go.
I'm sure grin
Ayamlaykorn
Don't worry.It will soon become a reality.I pray,you and I will witness it in JESUS name.Amen!!!
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by laimo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is winning all over Nigeria.

Thank God Almighty,Change is here!

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by imcam: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Olaolufred:

In 2011, 98% votes was recorded for Ebelle in Rivers state.
We know it was rigging. This time Amaechi is on ground to make sure votes will count.
Ebelle can not get more than 60% of the votes this time.
It means he lost that stronghold.

u are very correct, pdp might will but not wt dt wild margin as recorded 2011. amechi will really upset jona votes

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Don't worry.It will soon become a reality.I pray,you and I will witness it in JESUS name.Amen!!!
Yeah, it will become reality.
GEJ till 2019? Go and sleep till 2019. He'll keep being your president in your dreams. I hope BH don't kill you in your dreams because, by May, only in your dreams will BH be visible. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Zakkyoz: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aare2050:
Must you dress like a man from the #EAST simply because you are going to the EAST toi campaing. SMH for nigeriaa my country. Deciet is the order of the day. Osinbajo should have been made the presidential candidate and not this man that rulled my dad and also want to rule me. TUFIAKWA-EEWO-

....... but you don't have problem with jonathan dressing like a northerner when he goes to North.

Kai jonathan

SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
This rally is too short, are they coming back to rivers
today is Tuesday the second working day of the year. People need to go back to do their businesses I guess that's why the rally was short. Am impressed that a lot people turned up for the rally.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Read What This Swedish Reporter Says About Nigeria And Buhari / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.