Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? (1889 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fathers be like, "you don't know what a woman wants. This is how i toasted your mother" grin

Ladies, would you accept a man if he approaches you in this manner? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lalasticlala
tosyne2much
What dyu guys think? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
I guess she will accept on one condition

If the guy parks a Range Rover Sport by the corner, takes his flute and start exercising his woman wrappering skills else she if na we wey still dey hustle for survival try this trash, she go look us like say no be God create us
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by 9inches(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Igbo kwenu!
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by leshluap(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
na toasting b dat?
na drama scene I dey see o.
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Funny enuf, dts kinda sexy. "Serenading"....i tink dats wat dey call it? Jst d ibo way. & i tink sum chicks dig it
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Alfred200825(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
@op na so your papa take toast your mama?
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess they will accept on one condition

If the guy parks a Range Rover Sport by the corner, takes his flute and start exercising his woman wrappering skills else she if na we wey still dey hustle for survival try this trash, she go look us like say no be God create us
hehehehe

grin grin LOL. The girl would think you've gone bananas.
Well, lets see what the females have to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Alfred, my dad just met my mom, they fell in love, blah blah blah.

Normal nollywood sh1t!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
these days only one thing makes girls fall when they are toasted...

MONEY cool wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is what we should be doing in Africa.

We need to stop copying the Europeans.
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ladies, we need you to "choock" mouth for this matter
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
If he owns the largest farm in the community, biggest yam barns or better still, if the movie director tells her to say yes! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Looks romantic but i dnt like it
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
WTF!!!!!..only #kristina# hs sed smetn....dats y I detest ladies on NL......

BT if na ###..Miss curvy unilag###....98% of d ladies here go begin console dem sefs.

in BTW ...dis is an interesting THread.
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by extremelygolden: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well, it depends on the lyrics that emanate from the flute - FOR I AM A MUSIC LOVER!
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by kingstylo01(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
The girl be like:

"where this one dey come from?" grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Toasting with flute? Really? Doesnt even look impressive.
Different strokes for different folks i guess
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by SmokingGunZ(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin.
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by daveP(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
He comes and "Twe wu twi wu tuwu"

i pray she doesnt hiss and passes by to Oga John that holds car keys, a staff meant for fashion rather than support, and nicely dressed.

Emeka Ike played such roles b4 he stopped.

Rusty flute
Re: Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
sunnyshayne:
This is what we should be doing in Africa.

We need to stop copying the Europeans.
...wish you long there...
while at it, keep your distance. The water or the pot could come handy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na joke I dey oooooo grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Hour Of Honesty For My Dear Ladies / How Do I Make My Ex My Friend / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.