Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Do I Make My Ex My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Ex My Friend (1884 Views)

How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hi guys...hw r u...me and my ex broke up recently...but she has been avoiding me like I don't even get..she doesn't reply my messages neither return my calls..but I still want her to be my friend no strings attached

She gives me inspiration...advices and I really miss her talks but she's avoiding me and am not ok with it..

How do I make her to see she's still my friend even after our breakup...pls I really need ur advice...
Not that I want us back together but I want her to still be friends...or exes don't become friends after breakups..
Or I should avoid her the way she does to me...
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Hazardd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
why wouldnt she ignore you since you broke up with her..
Now you want her back because you miss her inspiration talk or whatever.

Why do you break up with her?
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by elladope(f): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
friendship can end in a romantic rlshp but not otherwise. I undstnd hw u feel but u can't roll back d hands of time. the future is brighter.

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hian!!! You broke up with her, now she's giving you Space...you're worried. if she's all that you've mentioned then why did you break up? Nothing wrong with being friends but Jez let her be...maybe she wants to be psychologically strong first.

Meanwhile... #yimu
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hazardd:
ask her the reason for ignoring..
If she didnt give you any reason,my dear move on with your life because or you can ignore her for a while and watch her reaction.

She doesn't even want to talk at all...avoiding me so bad...
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pelmet:
Hian!!! You broke up with her, now she's giving you Space...you're worried. if she's all that you've mentioned then why did you break up? Nothing wrong with being friends but Jez let her be...maybe she wants to be psychologically strong first.

Meanwhile... #yimu

I left her for a good reason...but I still want to be her friend...I don't believe been enemies even after breakup
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by nikkiehan(f): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
may be u offended her, dats y she is avoiding u.wat cause ur break up if I may ask

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
nikkiehan:
may be u offended her, dats y she is avoiding u.wat cause ur break up if I may ask

My career path...is a dangerous one and I don't want her to be emotional distressed when something bad happens to me
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Jackeeh(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
She's still in love with you. I guess its difficult for her to accept that someone she was once romantically linked with, now wants to be just friends. Give her some time and space. When she's ready to be friends with you, it will happen.
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
She's still in love with you. I guess its difficult for her to accept that someone she was once romantically linked with, now wants to be just friends. Give her some time and space. When she's ready to be friends with you, it will happen.

Tanx...ill take to ur advice
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Jackeeh(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

My career path...is a dangerous one and I don't want her to be emotional distressed when something bad happens to me

Wrong. It's her decision to make. Not yours. And why should you hope for "something bad"? Seeing you used the word "when" and not "if".
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am curious what is your career path that's so dangerous that one would be that stressed isn't Nigeria stressful enough already for anyone to cope with it ? and also you don't want her to be stressed about you I don't get did you guys have a discussion about it. Yes she's hurt i think you should leave her alone its not fair not only did you break up with her, you still want to be friends just like that do you know how many memories that would trigger do you know how many times she will keep remembering that hurtful feeling. dude give her sometime or even best just leave her alone till she contacts you.
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

I left her for a good reason...but I still want to be her friend...I don't believe been enemies even after breakup
then go talk to her...simple
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pelmet:
then go talk to her...simple

I tried but she's not willing to listen to me at all
How I wish to make her see that the love is still there but I don't want to let my selfish ambition ruin her life
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:
Am curious what is your career path that's so dangerous that one would be that stressed isn't Nigeria stressful enough already for anyone to cope with it ? and also you don't want her to be stressed about you I don't get did you guys have a discussion about it. Yes she's hurt i think you should leave her alone its not fair not only did you break up with her, you still want to be friends just like that do you know how many memories that would trigger do you know how many times she will keep remembering that hurtful feeling. dude give her sometime or even best just leave her alone till she contacts you.

Thanks bro...ill take to ur advice
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by nikkiehan(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

n did u explain this to her? if yes continue callin her wit tym she's gonna change n if no try to explain everyfin to her in details so dat she wunt be thinkin u broke her heart cos of anoda lady n y shld u be finkin of somtin bad happening to u it's nt gud enough
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
nikkiehan:
n did u explain this to her? if yes continue callin her wit tym she's gonna change n if no try to explain everyfin to her in details so dat she wunt be thinkin u broke her heart cos of anoda lady

I did...but she's not willing...
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

Thanks bro...ill take to ur advice

No p bro but am still curious what's your career path ? also good women are scarce bro like seriously so if you can make things work out try as much and do so. but never the less all the best

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

No p bro but am still curious what's your career path ? also good women are scarce bro like seriously so if you can make things work out try as much and do so. but never the less all the best

An army officer bro...am sure u knw d rate at which soldiers die this days
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by nikkiehan(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

I did...but she's not willing...
den u dnt need to break her heart since u'v explained to her n her love for u is still der u av to move on wit her n stop thinking negative thing abt urself. . if u say u wanna leave her because somtin bad can happen to u n nothing bad happen wunt u engage in another relationship?

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:
Hi guys...hw r u...me and my ex broke up recently...but she has been avoiding me like I don't even get..she doesn't reply my messages neither return my calls..but I still want her to be my friend no strings attached

She gives me inspiration...advices and I really miss her talks but she's avoiding me and am not ok with it..

How do I make her to see she's still my friend even after our breakup...pls I really need ur advice...
Not that I want us back together but I want her to still be friends...or exes don't become friends after breakups..
Or I should avoid her the way she does to me...

The break up might have been hard on her ... N she needs time .. Sometimes thats what it is shes hurt.
But if nothing happens after a long while then just move on .

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
nikkiehan:
den u dnt neef to break her heart since u'v explained to het n her love for u is still der u av to move on wit her n stop thinking negative thing abt urself. . if u say u wanna leave her because somtin bad can happen to u n nothing bad happen wunt u engage in another relationship .

To be frank...I don't think I can be a relationship...she asked me how I would get married..I told her I will adopt a child...to keep my name
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

hmmmmmmm mehn you are right. My Dad was one but he died in service,but not war though it was plane crash C-130 i think so i know what you mean by that. well since your heart is in the right place i think she would understand.
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

hmmmmmmm mehn you are right. My Dad was one but he died in service,but not war though it was plane crash C-130 i think so i know what you mean by that. well since your heart is in the right
place i think she would understand.

My dad is late too
Ur dad na regular or ssc..
My dad was an officer guess who dismissed
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

hmmmmmmm mehn you are right. My Dad was one but he died in service,but not war though it was plane crash C-130 i think so i know what you mean by that. well since your heart is in the right
place i think she would understand.

My dad is late too
My dad was an officer guess who dismissed him
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

My dad is late too
My dad was an officer guess who dismissed

am not sure ......who .......buhari ?
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Durchmann(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
If you love her, the career path ain't enough reason to dump the relationship. However, it's your decision, not mine.

However, my small beans tells me you both can still remain in an intimate relationship while she bears it at the back of her mind that you could be lost in seconds forever.

Don't you wanna be with her? I mean, intimately?

Let your heart judge for you this time. Your head is being to rigid and causing far more damage than is required.

As usual, my small beans.

Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Asuokaa: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
pcguru1:

am not sure ......who .......buhari ?

U guess right...but my dad still want him to be president
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by danbrowndmf(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

The break up might have been hard on her ... N she needs time .. Sometimes thats what it is shes hurt.
But if nothing happens after a long while then just move on .
Goodevning Dear. Try sndn a text dis 9t,buh it neva went tru
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ex's are should remain Ex's.
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

my thoughts exactly...but hey, there are army officers married with kids you know. IF she loves you deeply, it'll be hard to love again...you both derServe a chance at happiness.

P.S: keep your hope on God, he can keep you even if it's Jez for hersake...not all army officers die and the war won't last Forever.
Re: How Do I Make My Ex My Friend by Agybabe(f): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Honestly, I think you should let her be and move on to the higher side of life.

Perhaps it's the way you guys broke up.

She might be doing like that because she sees no reason to be friends with her ex in other to avoid stories that touches. Allow her deal with her emotional candy crush saga.

~»MaLady«~

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness?