Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50273 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning people!
Another great farming week is around
Can't wait to be on my farm after sometime off the farm.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Farm work is not a lazy man's job,imagine you calling yourself a farmer going to farm by 10am and coming back by 2pm everyday and you think you can just stroll round the farm everyday with no activities done and you expect it to be profitable?
Reason many people abandon farming business midway into it
If you are not built for tenacity,then don't venture into agribusiness or rather you find somebody with tenacity and experience to make up for your weakness...
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2015
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.
Act,Do and succeed.
Agribusiness is the way.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2015
I didnot get to where I am today by just dreaming or by being lazy, I am in my present state by doing,learning and growing.
You too can start the business of agriculture now,learn from your mistakes and begin to grow.
#agricRevolution
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Never quit,never give in but keep moving.
the thought of quitting might come up probably because the unexpected happen to your business but remember that quitters never win and winner never quit.
Good day
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision; decision to start something where others drew back; decision to take the risk;decision to think and act big when others are doing the opposite,decision to give it a shot when others are sceptical.
The decision you take today will determine how successful you become in this business.
Take the courage to take massive action.

When you hear jasper success story,you know that it didnot just happen,it takes courage,determination to get there.

Agribusiness is the way to go.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
My best advice to would-be agribusiness man or woman: Forget about making mistakes, just start.
I started in agribusiness not having all the practical knowledge i have today, if I have not started, I would have been in that same position forever or rather would have give in.

#youHaveExperienceByDoing
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Every great success start with big vision and acting it out.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
When high quality agric produce meet the highest bidder,then you can have the maximum profit.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Maize available for sale......

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
Maize available for sale......
What's the location and quantity?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Start your agribusiness.
The best time is Now
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
A new processing company located in ilorin is in need of cassava and plantain in large quantities.
Pls contact me if you do.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
gowaga68:

Kindly follow my group Farm Nigeria on FB https://www./196285950580418/?fref=ts (same with the link on my signature).
some members are asking of where to get cheap farm land. pass it on to hotmass.
Ok.
I will
Hotmas911 your attention is needed here o.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

What's the location and quantity?
Few plots, planted 3weeks interval. Location is Akufo.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

Few plots, planted 3weeks interval. Location is Akufo.
Was thinking its large enough,wanted to connect you to a corn flour company.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Was thinking its large enough,wanted to connect you to a corn flour company.
Pls do.......l can go on large scale, up to 5 hectares.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

Pls do.......l can go on large scale, up to 5 hectares.
Yes,you can.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,you can.
Meaning pls ?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

Meaning pls ?
You can go on large scale farming to access this processing and big poultry houses for the marketing aspect of it.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you have large quantity of watermelon to sell,kindly contact me on my mail or 08092034147
South west preferably.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Training Opportunity is now open for passionate and interested agro-preneurs on my farms in Ogun state and ogbomoso
Kindly call me on 08092034147 or mail me on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com for details

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Get to know more about making agribusiness profitable by reading and staying connected to this thread.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Stay in touch for more updates
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do you have plantain,cassava or watermelon to be sold in large quantities, around Ogun,Oyo and osun state?
Call or mail me to discuss more.
Only For Farmers and No middlemen pls
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oil is dead..
Start your agribusiness now!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
A businessman or anybody that fails to Diversify into agriculture now might regret it later.
It is the real deal.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Keep going, never stop moving even if its a step in a mile journey

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Vertical Sack Farming Made Easy / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.