Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion (1810 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Olomubj: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Can you marry a blind pretty,intelligent and rich girl.how wil you cope in terms of her messration n during baby raise ,.guys I need your respond please I hv one as a friend now and she is talking about relationship
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Oluwatosean(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well i can, only when dea is love oo or a kinda mutual connection.
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
If I see a blind guy that is worth it...I will

See cobhams now,na millionaire oo grin
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Well i can, only when dea is love oo or a kinda mutual connection.
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Olomubj:
Can you marry a blind pretty,intelligent and rich girl.how wil you cope in terms of her messration n during baby raise ,.guys I need your respond please I hv one as a friend now and she is talking about relationship

why not.. she is rich.

u will just hire a maid to help out..

plus u can bring gals to your matrimonial home to bang as long as they are quiet and she won't won't see nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by zubby29(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
if she makes me happy and gives me peace of mind after considering all d stress, yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by dechandel(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

why not.. she is rich.

u will just hire a maid to help out..

plus u can bring gals to your matrimonial home to bang as long as they are quiet and she won't won't see nothing grin
I really do hope the last statement was you joking? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:

or else undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by mencade4: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by teewai3(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
yes i can!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by zeezahbee(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I don't see myself doing such. Well, if I love him oo and he has the money to take care of the the home, I mean we needs maids to help. I will surely marry him but he's poor , mehn it ain't gonna be easy undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Mathematical(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
I can't
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:

By being "worth it" you mean "rich" shey?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Boll2010: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
1--Bro! You wan waste free sex? Don't you know she will do anything for you,because she knows it hard to find a guy who will date a blind gal

2--bro!the babe get money na reduction in hustle be that!

3--you can get to bring in bishins and bang the lucifer out of them?

4--Think this through,if you having problems coping at a long run,abscond! But make sure you don gada plenty money from her!

5-- your kids! Very important take them along,you can only snap few pics together as reference.

6--very important,never do a court wedding with her,a traditional is okay so that it will be easy absconding without legal charges! They can't force the type of wedding! Cuz their daughter is blind,so seeing you makes them glad.

7-- never trust a llady,whether blind or cripple or hale! Being sadomasochistic is the way to go with all this retarded being called girls nowadays#they really aint loyal my friend.

Hope you understand bro.
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:

nice one jare! true talk. if I see a blind girl who's got all I want then I'll go for her...
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

By being "worth it" you mean "rich" shey?
ur head dey dere
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
ur head dey dere
Shey you know i'm blind sad

And "Rich" too grin
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shey you know i'm blind sad

And "Rich" too grin

Lol mk ur babe no poison me
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Olomubj:

The opinions of people should not be sort now.
It is completely wrong to me. At least for me.
This buck falls on your table because when push comes to shove, you will be the one living with her for as long as you guys can be together maybe forever.

Dont think about asking people for this. Rather search your intentions in your heart of heart.

Do you love her?
Is she what you want?
Will you stand by her irrespective or can you stand by her?
If you are a Christian, has God brought you together?
Will you be able to cherish and love her and care for her?
Are you after her parents money which can even not be there tomorrow?

So this kinda situation is "over-the-top" personal.
Only you can decide and asking for opinions is unhealthy.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:

Lol mk ur babe no poison me
Its just a harmless proposal o wink
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Its just a harmless proposal o wink
it's quite harmful
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by mirexxx(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Boll2010:
1--Bro! You wan waste free sex? Don't you know she will do anything for you,because she knows it hard to find a guy who will date a blind gal

2--bro!the babe get money na reduction in hustle be that!

3--you can get to bring in bishins and bang the lucifer out of them?

4--Think this through,if you having problems coping at a long run,abscond! But make sure you don gada plenty money from her!

5-- your kids! Very important take them along,you can only snap few pics together as reference.

6--very important,never do a court wedding with her,a traditional is okay so that it will be easy absconding without legal charges! They can't force the type of wedding! Cuz their daughter is blind,so seeing you makes them glad.

7-- never trust a llady,whether blind or cripple or hale! Being sadomasochistic is the way to go with all this retarded being called girls nowadays#they really aint loyal my friend.

Hope you understand bro.
na 2 open thread on top dis matter remaintongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
it's quite harmful
Lol...but how? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...but how? cheesy
I still like my face,acid no good for bdy
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
I still like my face,acid no good for bdy
grin
She's not Like that.
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin
She's not Like that.
nobdy is more deadly Dan u jealous woman
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Tiffarah(f): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
You could consider going into a relationship with her if she's your kind of person and if you like her too... If you too get along and the chemistry is there and you think you can keep up with her in marriage, why not??
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
They say Love is blind. Am I not compounding my problems if I marry a blind girl again?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
nobdy is more deadly Dan u jealous woman
Hmmm...so that's what you'll do too? shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by juianne95(f): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...so that's what you'll do too? shocked
yes oo..

Nobdy shld touch my property
Re: Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
yes oo..

Nobdy shld touch my property
Cant you people just share him happily? cheesy

Girls sha! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin? / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.