Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? (1818 Views)

The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers / Guys, Can You Marry Or Date Either Of These Girls? (PICS) / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
This question just came to my mind right now, and i cant help but wonder why.
Is it that young ladies can never date old men or old men arent love-worthy?
Any lady that is dating or even married to a man thats way older than her(and when i mean way older, i dont mean 6 or 7 yrs older, i mean like 28yrs older) always recieves insult from people, especially men. They call her golddigger, home wrecker etc. They never believe that she really loves the man, even when the man in question is as poor as a street begger.
Guys, pls tell us why u guys do such?

NO INSULTS!!
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tell me what else will make a lady settle for a much older less performing, less fun old Man to a young guy with a bright future and much fun
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by ugojamali(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This question just came to my mind right now, and i cant help but wonder why.
Is it that young ladies can never date old men or old men arent love-worthy?
Any lady that is dating or even married to a man thats way older than her(and when i mean way older, i dont mean 6 or 7 yrs older, i mean like 28yrs older) always recieves insult from people, especially men. They call her golddigger, home wrecker etc. They never believe that she really loves the man, even when the man in question is as poor as a street begger.
Guys, pls tell us why u guys do such?

NO INSULTS!!

I think it's because there's always a trend. the much older man is usually very rich and powerful. The much younger girl is usually broke and from a broke family.

It's very hard. . Except in the north. . To see a young cute girl who'd marry a broke old man. Or even a young cute girl who would agree to date a broke old man. That's why people call them gold diggers.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Enegod(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
why would any sane lady marry her grandfather undecided
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think they find it difficult to believe the truth that a young pretty lady can be in genuine love with a man who's old enough to be a granny. I believe love conquers all
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
ugojamali:

I think it's because there's always a trend. the much older man is usually very rich and powerful. The much younger girl is usually broke and from a broke family.

It's very hard. . Except in the north. . To see a young cute girl who'd marry a broke old man. Or even a young cute girl who would agree to date a broke old man. That's why people call them gold diggers.
but it aint fair now undecided
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
SMahmoud:
Tell me what else will make a lady settle for a much older less performing, less fun old Man to a young guy with a bright future and much fun
love. Love can make a lady do that.
But u wont know till love hits u in the face.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by ugojamali(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

but it aint fair now undecided

Lol. True. We shouldn't blame the girls cos all they want is a beta life. Poverty is the root of evil.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by xynerise: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Because they can't marry a poor old man
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by wizman11(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
SMahmoud:
my broda help me ask him o
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Hazardd(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
my dear,leave that old man wey de tire you down and follow hot niggaz simple
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
I think they find it difficult to believe the truth that a young pretty lady can be in genuine love with a man who's old enough to be a granny. I believe love conquers all
uhmm make i pack well for here to quote this. Love conquers all - That's when money is involve in this kind of situation. A 21 year old girl won't go and marry a man of 60 when money is not involve. This a story that happens to my family that leads to use of juju. That's just the truth na because of money and not love.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by okiezman(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Because they are saying the truth for real, what is a young lady looking for with an old man? Just MONEY

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think there is no difference linking this topic to famous celebrity in nigeria this days. Why will an actress go and marry a man who has one wife already ? See the truth is all about money. I won't call them gold diggers but they are in for the money.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
The girl should be rest assured that the man might knock at anytime.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
uhmm make i pack well for here to quote this. Love conquers all - That's when money is involve in this kind of situation. A 21 year old girl won't go and marry a man of 60 when money is not involve. This a story that happens to my family that leads to use of juju. That's just the truth na because of money and not love.
Some, dearie. Not all ladies
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by ligopedro: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
She's a good digger & don't ask me why ...
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Some, dearie. Not all ladies
I won't turn this into an argument but i will still say is because of money. Can you marry a man of 70 ?
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
I see girls in this thread like trying to defend themselves. Is that old man that is teeth is almost worn out and half life you want to go and marry ba ? Have you forgotten dem hausa do this wella ? Has the child is born , they will sell her immediately. They stole one of my G in this act sha.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dnt believe any responsible girl wl date her grandpa undecided
Dnt tell me dat's love,it's not.
Young guys are still available now angry
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
I won't turn this into an argument but i will still say is because of money. Can you marry a man of 70 ?
Are you proposing?
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
Are you proposing?
lol that's not answer to my question. Am not a man in my 70. And to your question , no.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
lol that's not answer to my question. Am not a man in my 70. And to your question , no.
If love is involved
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
If love is involved
. What about if you are in the midst of arugbo of 70 and a guy of 22 and love is involve which one will you chose ?
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
dammywapes:
. What about if you are in the midst of arugbo of 70 and a guy of 22 and love is involve which one will you chose ?
I can't be in love with both father and son at the same time except, I am actually a golddiger
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Shedysworld(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
@Op we look at most of them as Gold diggers because u don't see them marry poor old men and profess true love. The Older men the ladies marry are very Rich.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
I can't be in love with both father and son at the same time except, I am actually a golddiger
Am not saying father and son. I mean separate.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2015
dammywapes:
Am not saying father and son. I mean separate.
I can't be in love with two men at a time.
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by constance500: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Because that's what they are really after
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Mimienudles:
I can't be in love with two men at a time.
Uhmm
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by Mimienudles(f): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
dammywapes:
Uhmm
Yeah
Re: Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? by dammywapes(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Mimienudles:
Yeah
Alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys / Any Lady Who Can't Cook Egusi Soup Is Not Fit To Be A Wife / Will You Stay Off Sex For The Rest Of Your Life For N100m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.