Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ (21000 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by easy4beno(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oh well..I think that serves the wife right, but if she claim she doesn't want a divorce, can't she still understand that she has to change her behaviour and ways for good? Its very clear, I don't want partying and for us to stay together, you must quit partying, and while the case was ongoing before giving the ruling, she didn't deem it fit to know that for her to still be the wife, she has to change her ways, so why would they not part ways at the end, there can't be two bosses in a home, one boss has to lie low for the other..

It serves her very right, she got what she deserved, and to our brothers and men in the zone of marrying..marriage will not change a person's character if such individual does not show any traits of wanting to change, to think he/she will change after marriage is all fallacy..it doesn't work that way..
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by victorazy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yoruba people
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by alberto2k(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
See crowd abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or should I say witnesses
shocked shocked shocked

: dtneicna, AZeD1(m), MaZterZ(m),
Aidenehi, amtheone(m), gsparks01(m), donmarvex
(m), 5minsmadness, Beerem, obynoud1, ifnyioj22,
Ogbuefienubiaka, ishiamu(m), egbose(m), phlame
(m), otswag(m), 735i(m), Hexzyz(m), slymichael,
Kusbaby(f), Billyonaire, benosky(m), joanne1(f),
Ahmeduana(m), holymallam2014, FINA4804(f),
Toonfreak(m), himkers(m), ruggedtimi(m),
dad007(m), joedejana, Dsegsam(m), aspirebig,
cowboyvs(m), holicalpha(m), sukpehi(m),
kingstylo01(m), ellad2k4eva(m), Demdem(m),
njideoby(f), tyexploit, obiageligraced(f), nkemoke,
mrlaw93(m), whizdame(m), mckemsoc(m),
moscobabs(m), ireneony(f), Posh(m), Henrychris(m),
buba(m), isakmp, folameme(f), Curvinus(m),
moderatorr1, BokoHaramm, Tallesty1(m),
firstlady01(f), muraj1(m), Krystalxxx(f), Tunjman(m),
muchex, babygirlfl, Farm1, lakad4u(m), andrea9000,
kambah(m), darqly(m), bomijuwon(m), onetouch7,
donmalcolm21(m), victorazy(m), adekampe, adicted
(f), john410(m), Mayflowa(m), olotooto, anergy,
Prinxx(m), saviola77(m), daprofo, MsNas(f),
GODAKPAN(m), boman2014(m), anthoniaz(f),
laremsworldwide, abasifo(m), Evyuc(m),
Ranks007(m), Babare(m), jeeqaa7(m), muyiwabank
(m), bamyinka, hazyfm1, ajetunde, Akinguy(m),
bonechamberlain(m), cryptic(m), waloma(m),
NwaJesusteete(m), outstandingsyll(f), Smartlux(m),
listenersky, DNBCrew, Durostay, Schelube, rad8(m)
and 146 guest(s)
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by alberto2k(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
See crowd abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

Or should I say witnesses
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by NwaJesusteete(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok na ur wahala, as for me God go helep me jeje to grab the best of my choice; may be the wife na john sena, e go need ppl like......... Pls helep me complete the space above.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by dtneicna(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
We Nigerians don't address issues the way we ought to: some pple are already questioning his step in ending d marriage 'cos of the woman's incessant partying, although I don't support divorce but we ought to condemn the woman's act in order to make our society a better place.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
These Igando, Agege and Oshodi customary court are notorious for divorce cases. Each time you read about divorce case, it must be any of these.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by muchex: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
youngvizzy1:
U met her on a club and married her!!! Now ur complaining My brother that's ur cup of palm wine grin grin grin a dog must go back to his vomit :p
where in d story did he mention that he met her at d club or u r jst trying 2b relevant?

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by tuoyoojo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
tongue

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Bifwoli: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Partying biatch is proof that you are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by rhames(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=papawemba post=29547319][/quote]

over to wwe
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by ojaydedon(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry............

Obviously one of those sister who think they can change automatically from a party freak to a good wife and mother once they marry.

It doesn't work that way, if you can't stop doing something while you are single, chances are you will still not be able to change when you marry.

word
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by diasporaman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
I love the last phrase,

She,however,begged the court not to grant her husband's wish and that she still loved him cool

they can still reconcile
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
youngvizzy1:
B for boobs grin

b for booked please
youngvizzy1:
B for boobs grin

b for booked please
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by edwife(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some people are not meant to be married,but because of the society they go into marriage then give birth to kids who will suffer in this world.....
Too many unstable people everywhere.... undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by drnoble2: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10 Million Toy Company
read here: http://gossiptv1..com/2015/01/nigerian-entrepreneur-who-built-10.html
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by uzolexis(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
smackimorn:
grin

I bet he met her in a club, n got married to her.

So What's wrong with getting married 2 someone u meet in a club? undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is the culture of Nigeria that men can cheat! There is nothing you can do about it lady than to leave the relationship! They are cheaters!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by uzolexis(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
youngvizzy1:
U met her on a club and married her!!! Now ur complaining My brother that's ur cup of palm wine grin grin grin a dog must go back to his vomit :p

Hian,what is wrong with getting married 2 someone u meet in a club biko
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by lolaxavier(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
See wetin GEJ don cause...
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by gunuvi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Useless woman. Many of them are here in France too
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by robinsoncrosoe: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Gej until they re-marry
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is serious. Wonder what the world is turning into.18 yrs!!! there must be something wrong with that woman.Why won't her hubby ave an affair when she's not with him
btw who are those organizing the parties.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Bashnigga(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
halmeyd:
Hehehe divorce case is nw becoming regular news nowadays o... *okada abeg carry me go celebrity section,i hear say maheeda jst release new hot unclad pixes*.
Confam
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by free2ryhme: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish and that she still loved him.

Useless woman
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Janetozi(f): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
halmeyd:
Hehehe divorce case is nw becoming regular news nowadays o... *okada abeg carry me go celebrity section,i hear say maheeda jst release new hot unclad pixes*.
ashawo oshi
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Partying sucks, i never felt ok each time my woman sets out for one. That dressing and that make-up, to whom are they to be shown?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
but court dey on strike na . how come ?
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by 5minsmadness: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anyway its obvious the woman is lying. See all the accusations she brought against the man to defend herself and make him look bad meanwhile she doesn't want a divorce.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by FreddywellsNGN(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
5minsmadness:
In her response, Bisi Atolagbe, 40, accused her husband of sleeping with one of their tenants.

1. “My husband is having an affair, I caught him red-handed with one of our tenants,’’ the mother of four told the court.

2. “Yes, I attend parties a lot, especially those organised by my friends, relatives and my customers, so that they can continue to patronise me.”
shocked

3. She said that her husband wanted to kill her, and that he once put a charm at her doorstep.
shocked

4. The respondent said that her husband could not take any decision of his own except he first consulted with his family.
shocked

5. Bisi also accused her husband of starving her of sex, saying that he last slept with her in March 2014.
shocked shocked

But finally:6. She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish and that she still loved him.

undecided undecided undecided

You still love him? After all the horrible things you said he did above? You well so

...the aforementioned showed she lied .
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by assana: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dat's der cup of tea,afterall dem don try spend 18yrs 2geda...............mtcheeeeeew

Checking d next post Joor

All ds complains sef don tire mi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / My Son Lied To Us For Three Years, That He Was In The University. / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.