Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ (21143 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
5minsmadness:
In her response, Bisi Atolagbe, 40, accused her husband of sleeping with one of their tenants.

1. “My husband is having an affair, I caught him red-handed with one of our tenants,’’ the mother of four told the court.
shocked

2. “Yes, I attend parties a lot, especially those organised by my friends, relatives and my customers, so that they can continue to patronise me.”
shocked

3. She said that her husband wanted to kill her, and that he once put a charm at her doorstep.
shocked shocked

4. The respondent said that her husband could not take any decision of his own except he first consulted with his family.
shocked

5. Bisi also accused her husband of starving her of sex, saying that he last slept with her in March 2014.
shocked shocked

But finally:6. She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish and that she still loved him.

undecided undecided undecided

You still love him? After all the horrible things you said he did above? You well so

Can't u see say na lie the woman dey lie ni? She just had to say something in self-defence na.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by halmeyd(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Janetozi:
ashawo oshi

u knw wetin i wan go do 4 d room? Wnt to go nd preach to d pipu viewin d thread
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by halmeyd(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bashnigga:
Confam
dnt get it twisted,im goin to dat thread jst 2 go nd preach 2 d pipu viewin d thread o
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
edwife:
Some people are not meant to be married,but because of the society they go into marriage then give birth to kids who will suffer in this world.....
Too many unstable people everywhere.... undecided

Too many ''unmarriageable people'' around.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by retepmurt(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is nt unexpected,the man was 19yrs and the wife ws 18years old wen they got married.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by cozy7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
What d hell is a mother at 40 doing on d dance floor

When he should b resting her tired bones!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Holuwathoby(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
if u love ur Husband, obey him
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
They are obviously not compatible. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cheesy grin
make dem lock the two of them for prison first, dem never talk true. grin
fake wife
fake husband

hahahahahaha.............. grin grin grin.....
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
edwife:
Some people are not meant to be married,but because of the society they go into marriage then give birth to kids who will suffer in this world.....
Too many unstable people everywhere.... undecided
the kind of people you see in Fuji house of commotion show grin
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by youngvizzy1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
muchex:
where in d story did he mention that he met her at d club or u r jst trying 2b relevant?
oga!!! Hw that one take concern u
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by edwife(f): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
cococandy:
the kind of people you see in Fuji house of commotion show grin

Lol grin grin grin

Life is simple but we human always complicate everything for ourselves....
Imagine for 18 years of marriage,did he just realise that? undecided undecided
Both of them never tell us what went wrong.... cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by ogaofficer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ijebu women i hail thee o o. . . 75% sure the woman is an ijebu.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
edwife:

Lol grin grin grin

Life is simple but we human always complicate everything for ourselves....
Imagine for 18 years of marriage,did he just realise that? undecided undecided
Both of them never tell us what went wrong.... cheesy
My man don suffer cheesy
I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Imagine wife that unclads herself in public to fight with husband and neighbors. Choi.
Mr man really suffer.

I don't really feel sorry for him because according to wifey's side of the story he wasn't a saint either. Birds of a feather
I guess they've been trying to make it work but gave up 18yrs down the line.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by edwife(f): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
cococandy:

My man don suffer cheesy
I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Imagine wife that unclads herself in public to fight with husband and neighbors. Choi.
Mr man really suffer.

I don't really feel sorry for him because according to wifey's side of the story he wasn't a saint either. Birds of a feather
I guess they've been trying to make it work but have up 18yrs down the line.

ewww,very shameful!
You know there are women who were hurt one way or another by their husband,rather than leave they decide to live their life as they please....
Along the line,one of them will be tired and decide to quit

Anyway na them sabi....

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Missmossy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chai! What a wife.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by ajebuter(f): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
By partying, you mean:

APC or

PDP ?

See wetin PDP and APC caused?

Beta vote for NAFDAC or NNPC

Ok make I go shit!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmmmm, whenever i read different things going on in marriages, fear gribs me. Well, i had a girl i once truly love and she was showing all these signs that will be bringing problems in marriage. So much thank God today that despite the love, we're able to part ways peacefully. I'm a better person now. I must say.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Them fit themselves. Like husband like wife grin

marriage made in heaven grin
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
#basketmouth official proposal. http:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUTvraSIko&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCK2Rk8WPgMMCFUQwHAodPz8AZVIpYmFza2V0bW91dGggaHVtaWxpYXRlcyBoaXMgbGFkeSBhbWF6aW5nbHk%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NL&hl=en
Re: Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ by inme: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yoruba women and owambes

If you are married to a Yoruba woman that loves party (most of them do anyways), get ready to buy asho ebi every week, very very important. It's part of their culture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) / About Married Women And Male Friends / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.