Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21445 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by iiichidodo: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:
[s]

Because, it's not ur ffucking business neither is he bound by law to reveal his private properties.
What did the electoral law says about his submittal to inec and what did buhari submit?
Does inec have issues with it?
The NA who was mentioned in the affidavit, do they have issues with it?
What do u think u know that these ones don't know?
If u feel aggrieved by not seeing the Generals certificate, why not go to court and ask the court to compel him to shove it on ur face.
Initially, u lot problem was apc being islamic party, before graduating to fundamentalist, now it's no certificate. Buhari dancing to ur tune is pure waste of time. U lot are best ignored and that the General is doing so well.
In all of this the General is getting stronger.[/s]

Nigerians will not be fooled with empty APC rants and gesticulations...Buhari show us your certificate...

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brownlord: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, u asked me this same foolish question yesterday and I responded. U are yet to react to it.
Below is my response.

For refusing to provide his certificate, using affidavit since 2003 and inec thinking since he was one ex head of state and army general, all document would be intact, also remember Buhari has not really passed through primaries, he has always headed the parties that sponsored him for election in time past, since he dictates what happen, this gives the party little power to verify the said credentials.

I can't believe buhari has tried to retrieve his credentials since the past 25 years, even so he can write to the institution that provided this cert.

I'm very certain there's some discrepancies, reasons the general and apc are giving us silly excuse

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brownlord: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, that ur miserable father got sacked, doesn't suggest all fathers were.
I will advise u not to bring ur papa into this discussion. Believe u me, u will regret it.

Wtf, retardemdem making threat?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Ishilove: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
clevvermind:
those apc suporters?
If you cannot substantiate your claims then I advice you to be careful of frivolous accusations. Don't just stretch your fingers and type the first thing that comes into your head; it is foolhardy and potentially dangerous.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Collynzo419: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
shisos, you have finished that guy's carrier

This is the product of Umudike University of agriculture saying he is more qualified than Buhari

u are a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

The military already said they don't have his certificates, or did he swear another affidavit again? and oh you sound so smart.

Liar, military said no such thing. Bring out extracts from their statement to corraborate ur claim.
Below are buhari's words on affidavit.

"Buhari had said in an affidavit he deposed to at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory on November 24, 2014 and received by Independent National Electoral Commission on December 18, 2014, that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board.

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein.

“All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari stated.
"

grin grin grin grin, We shall see
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by MrTeymee(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2015
macklef:
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP threads.

Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be presented, why cant he just be droped?

And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as i can obviously see that amidst this certificate ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys unperturbed.

Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure with the certificate ish? Is there no due process?
U just said it all... The only reasonable explanation is they are being payed to giv demselves blood pressure
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by clevvermind(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Ishilove:

If you cannot substantiate your claims then I advice you to be careful of frivolous accusations. Don't just stretch your fingers and type the first thing that comes into your head; it is foolhardy and potentially dangerous.
take it easy. I'm just joking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Collynzo419: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
Op,
you made two grievious mistakes.
1) You went to US War College. That is wrong place. Buhari attend US Civil War College!
2) You ask of Msc. that is also wrong. what is msc? We are talking of master. Ask them of Masters degree which is MA! not Msc.

please try again.
harder.

These are the sort of graduates that the GEJ led administration is churning out everyday

This man just said that MSc is not a Masters degree program and he said it confidently and without any apologies.

Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=29567963][/quote]

So explain this in your own terms
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Nigerians will not be fooled with empty APC rants and gesticulations...Buhari show us your certificate...

When u say Nigerians, u mean TANoids, Jonathan cocck suckers and killer party adherents who has sworn their lives for the curse currently in aso rock right?
Sorry, sane Nigerians who desire change from current failures think otherwise.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by bluehorizo(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
The truth is that I called the number and a lady answered. I asked to confirm if truly a certain Muhamadu Buhari attended the school in 1980 and CONFIRMED YES. I then went further if he was awarded a MSC and she said NO but was awarded a DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE. I then asked her about Buhari's academic record and she directed me to call the Head Of Academics. I called the number but I only got the voicemail. So I will call back today.

Obinoscopy:
I just went through the site she provided and i saw this:

"The Army War College Foundation offices and the Office of Alumni Affairs are located in Root Hall on the first floor in the B wing."

So they are located in the same place. A call put through that number should get to the Alumni Office. Or what do you think?

I also need nairalanders to put a call through to the number (717.243.1756) so that we can verify OP claims. If she's lying, this thread will be closed but if truth, it would grace the homepage.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
brownlord:

For refusing to provide his certificate, using affidavit since 2003 and inec thinking since he was one ex head of state and army general, all document would be intact, also remember Buhari has not really passed through primaries, he has always headed the parties that sponsored him for election in time past, since he dictates what happen, this gives the party little power to verify the said credentials.

I can't believe buhari has tried to retrieve his credentials since the past 25 years, even so he can write to the institution that provided this cert.

I'm very certain there's some discrepancies, reasons the general and apc are giving us silly excuse

Place ur arguement before a law court and let's see how sensible it is.
Demdem made more sense.
What did the electoral law say and what has Buhari done?
Has he complied or he hasn't?
Does inec have issues with it or not?
Is NA alleging that the General is using them to lie?
Those are the underlining issues.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by iiichidodo: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
All we are saying....Show CERTI-FI-CATE!!!...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

So explain this in your own terms
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/not-buharis-original-copies-certificates-army/

Don't be sttupid. When demdem gets back, he may be mad at u.
Where was it stated in the article that the military is talking. What is the name of the site called source the paper alleged?
Olukolade we know, who the Ffuck is ur source?
Please look for another where military through his spokesperson whose name is identifiable spoke and lay credence to ur claims.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by iiichidodo: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

[s]
When u say Nigerians, u mean TANoids, Jonathan cocck suckers and killer party adherents who has sworn their lives for the curse currently in aso rock right?
Sorry, sane Nigerians who desire change from current failures think otherwise.[/s]
Heeheehee...the joke is on you because sane nairalanders have seen the fraud you god has become on Frontpage www.nairaland.com/2079928/ill-send-corrupt-nigerians-kirikiri/6....
Keep wallowing in self delusion..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
All we are saying....Show CERTI-FI-CATE!!!...

What was ur position when we challenged Jonathan to publicly declare his assets?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Heeheehee...the joke is on you because sane nairalanders have seen the fraud you god has become on Frontpage www.nairaland.com/2079928/ill-send-corrupt-nigerians-kirikiri/6....
Keep wallowing in self delusion..

Actually the joke is actually out ur pathetic kind.
We know how u kind operate.
It started from islamic party, it graduated to fundamentalist and now it's no certificate. Surely u gat more under ur sleeves however the General continue to wax stronger than before.
Who would have ever imagined the reception he got from both rivers and akwa ibom
Shame on u.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Candyrain(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
What is your point exactly? enlighten yourself here http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm

You are just so impossible to convince. You said Buhari went for "The Military Education Level 1 Programs" which lasted for 10months between 1979-1980 and that on completion of this program, Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies. In other words Buhari earned a Master's degree in Strategic Studies. But the link you posted http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm said

"New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students."

So how did Buhari earn the Master's degree in 1980 when they actually started awarding it in 1990s?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by agabusta: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
aresa:

Very unintelligent and shallow comment from an old man..

What a shame..

He is not an old man. I know him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Candyrain:

You are just so impossible to convince. You said Buhari went for "The Military Education Level 1 Programs" which lasted for 10months between 1979-1980 and that on completion of this program, Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies. In other words Buhari earned a Master's degree in Strategic Studies. But the link you posted http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm said

"New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students."

So how did Buhari earn the Master's degree in 1980 when they actually started awarding it in 1990s?

i expected barcanista to avoid certificate threads, but he deceived himself thinking that he can convince people that Buhari got an Msc
NDA certificate? nowhere to be seen
war collecge? nowhere to be seen
secondary school ? nowhere to be seen

@ bolded they cannot answer that question

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo419:

These are the sort of graduates that the GEJ led administration is churning out everyday

This man just said that MSc is not a Masters degree program and he said it confidently and without any apologies.

Nigeria is in trouble.
Atleast he can use a phone unlike your buhari who was staring at a tablet the other time probably asking himself how to post a comment.
How many children can buhari boast of sponsoring in his village? How comes he never thought of starting a private university if he was so learned and valued education?
It took GEJ to provide an institution in buhari's hometown just to prove to you that Buhari will neglect the education sector once he becomes president (Godforbid).

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Donmarrius: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2015
I never knew Buhari followers are this brain dead.

We will keep bursting all your lies.

A man who claims that his main agenda is to fight corruption,must of himself be corrupt free.

You must remove the planck in your eyes,before seeing that of others.

#BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE .

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
babadee1:

Buhari has never at any time said he had a Masters Degree. Somebody in defending him recently made a claim that the War College program that he passed through is today equivalent to a Masters Degree. That is a subjective opinion and has never been claimed by the General himself.
Is this the new spin?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Scatterboss(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
I am even much of a qualified person than buhari. Smh

A liar, bigot and tribalist like you can only be qualified to be an Okadaman just like Pa Nwabeks.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by sweetguy10(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Corruption is also attending a position whose requirements you didn't meet

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by thaoriginator: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2015
macklef:
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP threads.

Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be presented, why cant he just be droped?

And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as i can obviously see that amidst this certificate ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys unperturbed.

Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure with the certificate ish? Is there no due process?
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by sweetguy10(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
But barcanista fall my hand oo , post zip code for here con still dey argue on top am , bros con use style talk say Na mistake wen Hin dey hurry ....so much for these pro Buharis grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
The Course Military Education Level 1 Programs that Buhari was enroilled in and graduated is a 10 month Master's program course according to the information on their website. I am of the FIRM belief that the General earned whatever he claim to earn. These things are not rocket science and it doesn't come up today. Anyway, please help us enquire sha. Let us put this to rest
calebo101: 12:33am
New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the[b] 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students. [/b]Today, the Army War College prepares the next generation of senior leaders.

http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm

Hmnnnn, APC but why?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
sweetguy10:
But barcanista fall my hand oo , post zip code for here con still dey argue on top am , bros con use style talk say Na mistake wen Hin dey hurry ....so much for these pro Buharis grin
grin grin Chai, the guy sense small .
He makes me laugh so its all good. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
agabusta:

He is not an old man. I know him.

hahaha, know who

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / Reno Omokri Fires At Tinubu & Magu: Over Looted N1.3 Trillion Public Funds / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.