Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21506 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Please just call the number, she is a nice lady. APC supporters put the link I followed up as a concerned citizen. The youth have to get involved, they can not fool us in our information age!
After that call, why don't you put a similar call to Nigerian Authorities so you can ascertain how much your President is truly worth... Oh wait, that's true you can't....the President doesn't give a damn and is like a king, the Govt Official you call will probably sound angry, uncouth, and unprofessional and ask for a bribe before any info can be revealed, there's probably no electricity to power the computers to retrieve the records...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is terrible
Don't know if you are for the motion or not Either way ur comment got me Lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 2:56am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I don't need to...I've seen the year book. It came with a verifiable source ...I've seen the Alumni..the Military have also confirmed they possess Buhari's records.

The only group of people insisting they must see Buhari's certificate are some frustrated dolts who are more interested in tarnishing his image than even confirming his qualifications. The only campaign PDP engages in now are the Locomotive Trains and Buhari's certificates.

Anybody who comes here and rants about Buhari's Certificate till this time of the day without preparing to group up and take APC to court requesting for Buhari's disqualification, is on a FUTILE MISSION. grin

Send me the link

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 3:01am On Jan 07, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
After that call, why don't you put a similar call to Nigerian Authorities so you can ascertain how much your President is truly worth... Oh wait, that's true you can't....the President doesn't give a damn and is like a king, the Govt Official you call will probably sound angry, uncouth, and unprofessional and ask for a bribe before any info can be revealed, there's probably no electricity to power the computers to retrieve the records...
You are seen, make the call big mouth!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 07, 2015
I have seen Buhari's certificate. This is all lies. I also called the war college and they confirmed that indeed the general was a star student and a respected alumni!

Stop the lies. Lock down this thread!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 3:05am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Good Morning Bros...I've got a good laugh from your thread. Don't fail to mention me when replies to your mails arrive...Remember, it must be [b]from the Registrar of the Schoo[/b]l. grin
What kind of joke are you guys trying to pull, they will make a public statement after the barrage of calls. You people will be put to shame!
Watch it unfold grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2015
cramjones:
I have seen Buhari's certificate. This is all lies. I also called the war college and they confirmed that indeed the general was a star student and a respected alumni!

-CramJones
Who the hell are you liar! Which number did you call? Who did you speak with Spamjones, APC enemies of progress. Lock what thread, a thread for truth and justice. Shame on you! Even if you people lock this thread we will open the next one with the results! Listen to the man Master degree program started in the 1990's. Pathetic liars the whole lot of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
denseJones
so na u dey hide buahri's certi-fail-thke

Many are mad few are roaming about

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by biafranqueen: 3:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahah so finally the truth is coming out so they thought they could keep lying to Nigerians forever

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Who the hell are you liar! Which number did you call? Who did you speak with Spamjones, APC enemies of progress. Lock what thread, a thread for truth and justice. Shame on you! Even if you people lock this thread we will open the next one with the results! Listen to the man Master degree program started in the 1990's. Pathetic liars the whole lot of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS3Yu4dK_W0

Your video neither states nor denies Buhari attended the college. General Buhari indeed attended this college. I spoke to Ms McCunnister on the phone and she confirmed that the People's general has records in the college, and added in her words "a respected alumni".

Seun Obinoscopy and all those involved. Lock this thread. Don't let your site peddle lies, your company can be sued for defamation and allowing such lies emanate from here. Lock this thread and ban the OP!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by biafranqueen: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2015
HzRF:

I dont think u read the whole write up cuz from the link; this emerged further buttressing bitterleafsoup claims New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students. Today, the Army War College prepares the next generation of senior leaders.

And Video from 3.29 to 3.52

New securities emerged from the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The army war college evolution evolved focused on the strategic levels of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the army staff to a graduate level college accredited to award a masters degree in strategic studies

Can't spot the difference

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by blasterman(m): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2015
macklef:
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP threads.

Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be presented, why cant he just be droped?

And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as i can obviously see that amidst this certificate ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys unperturbed.

Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure with the certificate ish? Is there no due process?

Millions of unemployed graduates r roaming the street and u saying is certificate

In 21st century a leader of a country should be more qualified than a professor

Do u know how complex running a country is

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tit(f): 3:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Op,
you made two grievious mistakes.
1) You went to US War College. That is wrong place. Buhari attend US Civil War College!
2) You ask of Msc. that is also wrong. what is msc? We are talking of master. Ask them of Masters degree which is MA! not Msc.

please try again.
harder.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bawss1(m): 4:12am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
Op,
1) You went to US War College. That is wrong place. Buhari attend US Civil War College!
2) You ask of Msc. that is also wrong. what is msc? We are talking of master. Ask them of Masters degree which is MA! not Msc.

please try again.
harder.

MA and Msc are both masters degrees, what are you talking about?

This country is finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Kai! Buhari own don finish. Why na for old age people come catch this old thief? He must have been a very intelligent fraudster

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by jmaine: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
Op,

please try again.
harder.

MA and Msc are all masters program grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Trut(m): 5:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Following...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2015
cramjones:

Your video neither states nor denies Buhari attended the college. General Buhari indeed attended this college. I spoke to Ms McCunnister on the phone and she confirmed that the People's general has records in the college, and added in her words "a respected alumni".

Seun Obinoscopy and all those involved. Lock this thread. Don't let your site peddle lies, your company can be sued for defamation and allowing such lies emanate from here. Lock this thread and ban the OP!

-CramJones

I suggested same, but it's obviously not in his best interest because it sounds to me like they are all in the same camp.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
Op,

please try again.
harder.

Very terrible and sad byproduct of Jonadumb's lousy education system and policies.. smh...
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brutef0rce101: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
Op,

please try again.
harder.

See your life.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by KriTic24A: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Onmason:
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been
baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP
threads.
Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an
eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be
presented, why cant he just be droped?
And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as
i can obviously see that amidst this certificate
ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys
unperturbed.
Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure
with the certificate ish? Is there no due
process? Very good one here. Joblessness has realy caused Nigerians a lot. Why not discuss better issues, could ds be a sign of desperation? Certificates are just pieces of PAPER. Leadership is a SKILL that is either innate or acquired through experience or training.

Balanced view!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by KriTic24A: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2015
nduchucks:
OK, lets cut through the chase. I happen to be vacationing in Floirida at the moment but will make a special trip to Carlisle within a week. What exactly do you people need from this institution regarding Buhari?

I will go there personally and ask those questions and report back.

I think a few things are clear:

(1) Buhari was not a Master's degree candidate at the said school and he never claimed to be one.
(2) Buhari successfully completed a training program at the war college.
(3) It is impossible to uccessfully complete such a program if you do not have at least a secondary school level education.

If you people have reasonable questions for me to take to the school, I promise to do so. I will be watching this thread until Next Tuesday.

To me, this sounds logical enough.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by LORDI(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Why should the thread be closed?..there isn't enough evidence to prove anything,the OP maybe right indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by myola(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Imagine, the time, money and sweat you put into your Thesis/Dissertation.
Reading the comments of his supporters you can tell the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
even with your certificates, you still have to go back to your former schools for your transcripts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tit(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
LORDI:
Why should the thread be closed?..there isn't enough evidence to prove anything,the OP maybe right indeed.

Mahdi buhari does not have any kind of masters degree.
QED if i put "!" naw some mumu go say i no write am well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2015
I am even much of a qualified person than buhari. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
The Course Military Education Level 1 Programs that Buhari was enroilled in and graduated is a 10 month Master's program course according to the information on their website. I am of the FIRM belief that the General earned whatever he claim to earn. These things are not rocket science and it doesn't come up today. Anyway, please help us enquire sha. Let us put this to rest

graduation without certificate is droping out undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

derailers. when you loose an argument u start clutching straws

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2015
aresa:

Very terrible and sad byproduct of Jonadumb's lousy education system and policies.. smh...

eyah bitterleaf soup served these gambari slaves big time . they are already begging for thread closure cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2015
HzRF:

Cc rozayx5:
From your own view u would have make a great deal of sense?
So telling ur child a fact about a tribe is bigotry?
Is either u don't know what bigot means or u are high on aroma emanating from soak away

So if ur child ask u the status of education in the Northern part of Nigeria... So as not to be/look like a bigot u would tell him/her itz very high?
So that when he /she mingles with his/her peer or pple and same question comes out he/she will boldly said "my dad said education in North is high"

Pple can then hail thee by saying "like father like son"

dont mind him my dad has a lot of hausa friends. he was just stating the obvious , as every day goes by all he said is happening

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Saw this post ...

https://www.nairaland.com/2079606/muhammadu-buhari-us-war-college#29554472

Just got off the phone with Donna Gellert (717) 243-1756 head administrator at the War College.

She said they did not award Buhari a Masters Degree as he claimed. She said they do not check the educational background, and they did not award degrees or certificates in the 1980's.

Buhari attended the seminar, and he graduated that is all.
Every Nigerian should call or email and ask for them to release a statement!
http://www.usawc.org/AboutAWC/ContactUs/tabid/65/Default.aspx

grin
Come explain! Madame said no Masters for your Master, why the lie?
grin
NairalandOP, mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticala barcanista
omenka obiageli berem cramjones sincere9gerian
firefire ochejoseph coe4eva phockphockman
whitetechnology Ngwakwe Ola6, Rossike,
Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian,
BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen,
Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless,
Anonimi,
Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10,
gramci,
Taharqa, Iamodenigbo; Arysexy, Descartes,
Gh0stFreak,
Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5,omenka, egift,
caseless,
ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem,
Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari,
Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation,
Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi,
Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, ,
Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2,
Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh chukwudi44,
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller,
chiefjusticefuk; firefire, datolee, bloodykiller,
ichidodo,
ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria,
anonimi, tit
aljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize,
rigarmortis, Descartes, pointb, pazienza,
OKDNigeria,
stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66
whitetechnology, Billyonaire, BackDatAssUp,
swtdrms ,
ilugunboy , Mogidi , PassingShot ,Elslim

Thanks for the mention
Shebi I told you people this Buhari no be better material for ordinary cloth talk less of asho ebi
The more you look,the less you see
His educational qualification is as porous as that main road in between his two front teeth grin

[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari attempts WAEC.[/size]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari writes a GS 101 term paper[/size]

Took that picture yesterday

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.