Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise (32403 Views)

Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by NaLaugh: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2015
anitank:
Aha, just yesterday I got a N15,000 transfer alert from the same First bank. I doubt if it's any one I know because they would have reached me to let me know. Besides can't remember the last time someone sent me money, it's usually the other way..lol

First bank on the other hand have neither contacted me nor made a reversal. And I'm not going to any bank to lay complaints. They should remove it the way they put it otherwise it's a pair of new shoes for when I resume work.

The funds will eventually be debited from your account, so why put yourself in unnecessary "debt"?
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by DaBullIT(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Melahou:
It's very possible to transfer money wrongly to your account tru online or ATM deposit.
In anyway it's better you return it.
You are bigger than 10k

Best comment ever

It could be quickteller online / ATM inter-bank transfer

It is better to return it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by tolly22(f): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Return d money
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by Hawlahscho(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2015
They can remove the money from your account without telling u. (KNOW THAT!)

So do it honourably
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by anitank(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
NaLaugh:

The funds will eventually be debited from your account, so why put yourself in unnecessary "debt"?

Like I said, I won't be going to any bank to lay complaints because I got an unknown alert. They can always take it whenever they want as long as they don't withdraw above 15k. But if they don't, I'd take it they don't want it back, hence my comment about a pair of shoes. Besides N15,000 can't make me run into "unnecessary debt"

Thanks for your concern all the same
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by lucky4u1(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2016
So if I feel like giving out money and wish not to be contacted u mean u will return back my money ...if I pray to God to direct me to the one that deserve my weekly free gift to strangers and ur account number came to my mind....u mean u will stress your self so hard to reject your blessings? look friends, when God commands even the devil obeys unknowingly. if money gets into your account from an unknown source I can only advice u confirm from your bank who sent the money because spending such money is a choice only you can make.
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by lucky4u1(m): 1:08am On May 29, 2016
here is a true life story about a man with wifes and kids whom landlord wickedly evict out of his house under the rain over 1year unpaid rent.
The man and his wife with kids n properties stayed under the rain in tears as the landlord rudely threw out their properties.....suddenly the man received a message via his phone..it was a bank alert of #125,000 credited to acc num ******from Gudbrothers. The man was so surprised he wasn't expecting any money from any body....to be continued
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by lucky4u1(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2016
his 1 year house rent is #125,000 and he went straight to the bank to confirm who sent such money to his account. The bank told him that the transaction was carried out from an atm by Gudbrothers
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by lucky4u1(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2016
3 days later The man received a call from a so called Gudbrothers. The so called Gudbrothers pleaded to him to please return the #125,000 addding that it was a mistaken identity that the transaction was ment for his sick mother
Re: Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise by lucky4u1(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2016
The man returned the money back to Gudbrothers and sheared tears wondering how he would manage to pay his landlord as he shook hands with Gudbrothers for his kindness.
Gudbrothers smile and said to the man "cry no more, i'm God sent and you have proved your worth...You're the chosen one of the year whom God ask me to test. God is rich my Gudbrother here is a check of #125million, You're now one of the Gudbrothers, Go and invest and do thesame may God our father Guide you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Meet The Top Nigerian Instagram Entrepreneurs / Tony Elumelu Steps Out With Wife As They Attends 2019 UBA CEO Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.