Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). (14556 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Gentlemen's Club (season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
goofyone:

Not a spoil sport, bro. Not at all. But you had more options for a name.
No sheezie bro! You can suggest any other better names.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Double post
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

Maybe she sees you more as a friend.
Like what crazy things do you guys do when you bump into each other?

Brandnew2 what's up?

Yeah I have some discussions with u, Though have thinking of my own clues about it but will like u to have a say about it for me.

I have an Igbo girl from imo state which we have been having e-date for about 3yrs now we haven't seen each other physically, now she is doing her NYSC in Lagos and am not in state now, we haven't talk on phone for about 2months now just because of the egos she had, i called her last anyway, she told she will be doing her service in Lagos just 2days before she came to Lagos could u imaging? so the day she got to Lagos I called her and her phone was busy, so i called her after that and she didn't pick the call, I just call her ones when I see she didn't pick I decided not to call her, knowing she ought to have seen the call and hit me up later she didn't till this moment, she didn't even call me to wish me for Christmas or New Year. She now whatsapp me on the 2nd of this month with a crafty shot wishes, I was very furious about that, that do u use whatsapp to compliment your chum? just saying that to myself, and I didn't even reply her and she didn't even bother to know what was wrong, and I have decided am not gonna call her seems she is feeling too important. and have decided that when ever she call me I did rather tell her that I changed my phone and I lost my contact and her number is included. Though I don't like lying. so I need your intellectual ideal about it, thanks in advance! I included her state for u to know what mentality she will got!

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:
Brandnew2 what's up?

Yeah I have some discussions with u, Though have thinking of my own clues about it but will like u to have a say about it for me.

I have an Igbo girl from imo state which we have been having e-date for about 3yrs now we haven't seen each other physically, now she is doing her NYSC in Lagos and am not in state now, we haven't talk on phone for about 2months now just because of the egos she had, u called her last anyway, she told she will be doing her service in Lagos just 2days before she came to Lagos could u imaging, so the day she got to Lagos I called her and her phone was busy, so i called her after that and she didn't pick the call, I just call her ones when I see she didn't pick I decided not to call her, knowing she ought to have seen the call and hit me up later she didn't till this moment, she didn't even call me to wish me for Christmas or New Year. She now whatsapp me on the 2nd of this month with a crafty shot wishes, I was very furious about that, that do u use whatsapp to compliment your chum? just saying that to myself, and I didn't even reply her and she didn't even bother to know what was wrong, and I have decided am not gonna call her seems she is feeling too important. and have decided that when ever she call me I did rather tell her that I changed my phone and I lost my contact and her number is included. Though I don't like lying. so I need your intellectual ideal about it, thanks in advance! I included her state for u to know what mentality she will got!
Now I've become a relationship counselor. Sounds like fun. grin

@LewisO
I'll blame you for e-dating her that long without meeting up. Not even for physical and character assessment. That being said, I don't think it's worth the fuss you're making since you don't even know her.
I mean chatting or calling someone is very different from seeing that person life and blood.

If I understand you correctly, my advice and suggestion would be for you to arrange a meeting with her and make your intentions known. Also try and feel her pulse on certain things you value in a woman. If everything pans out, then continue the relationship.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:
Brandnew2 what's up?

I have an Igbo girl from imo state which we have been having e-date for about 3yrs now we haven't seen each other physically, now she is doing her NYSC in Lagos and am not in state now, we haven't talk on phone for about 2months now just because of the egos she had, u called her last anyway, she told she will be doing her service in Lagos just 2days before she came to Lagos could u imaging, so the day she got to Lagos I called her and her phone was busy, so i called her after that and she didn't pick the call, I just call her ones when I see she didn't pick I decided not to call her, knowing she ought to have seen the call and hit me up later she didn't till this moment, she didn't even call me to wish me for Christmas or New Year. She now whatsapp me on the 2nd of this month with a crafty shot wishes, I was very furious about that, that do u use whatsapp to compliment your chum? just saying that to myself, and I didn't even reply her and she didn't even bother to know what was wrong, and I have decided am not gonna call her seems she is feeling too important. and have decided that when ever she call me I did rather tell her that I changed my phone and I lost my contact and her number is included. Though I don't like lying. so I need your intellectual ideal about it, thanks in advance! I included her state for u to know what mentality she will got!

it once happened to me... although my case was a bit different than urs..

atlst i use to see the girl...

but anytime i went to see her... she always gives flimsy excuses..

what annoys me most is the fact that she knows i am actually coming to see her..'

but still she gives me excuses like..."i am sorry i went out, i thought i was gonna come back early but i didnt."

i gave her the benefit of doubt... 3 chances

after that... i just forgot about her...

and 2 weeks later she called to ask me why i didnt use to call her again...

I insulted her (not aggressive insults oo) just mild ones and told her i was done with her...

i fink she begged for a month or so.. and still i dint bulge...

my advice to you...

dont even bother ursef...

understand yourself worth... dont let her undermine u...

girls can be very st.u.pid atimes(sorry i used dat word but that's the best i could do)

so my guy... move on...

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
@LewisO

then if you look at it from another angle...

3yrs far ooo... you know girls.. they cant maintain one communication line over a long distance for a long time

my best guess is... she has met someone...

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
mashnino:
@LewisO

then if you look at it from another angle...

3yrs far ooo... you know girls.. they cant maintain one communication line over a long distance for a long time

my best guess is... she has met someone...
@Lewis, I think Mash gave a good and strong advice. (Without the insults tho').

Nothing bad in trying someone else.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
mashnino:

it once happened to me... although my case was a bit different than urs..

atlst i use to see the girl...

but anytime i went to see her... she always gives flimsy excuses..

what annoys me most is the fact that she knows i am actually coming to see her..'

but still she gives me excuses like..."i am sorry i went out, i thought i was gonna come back early but i didnt."

i gave her the benefit of doubt... 3 chances

after that... i just forgot about her...

and 2 weeks later she called to ask me why i didnt use to call her again...

I insulted her (not aggressive insults oo) just mild ones and told her i was done with her...

i fink she begged for a month or so.. and still i dint bulge...

my advice to you...

dont even bother ursef...

understand yourself worth... dont let her undermine u...

girls can be very st.u.pid atimes(sorry i used dat word but that's the best i could do)

so my guy... move on...

Thanks bro! what a nice point.

I have been losing interest in her already.

Am a beat thinking she has seen someone else gaining her attention in my absence, what do u expect a youth cop, definitely she will meet someone, and I think the guy can't be better than I do.

Am sorry to type this "Most ladies nowadays are not worth to be loved" they are not competent lovers they are very weak, u will hear some just because u didn't call them 2 weeks they will start asking u crappy questions like... " Are u sure u love me, because u didn't call, u didn't do that, maybe we should just quite" just imaging that statement.

Without them even considering the kind of hectic schedule we got sometimes, some knows am a medical doctor, I don't think its compulsory we do calling stuffs every time, because I have know how much I spent calling a girl in a week sometimes, she must flash me every nice and we talk for hours from different networks damn! that same girl am talking about call her everyday sometime ago even send R.C.

So nowadays there are many female folks out their who are will to for u to date then... u know what I mean most ladies now the high "Ego" in their blood won't make them be submissive! so many things that we can't just type.

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

@Lewis, I think Mash gave a good and strong advice. (Without the insults tho').

Nothing bad in trying someone else.
I adhered with some of his points.

Thanks bro!
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Skimpledawg(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
i wz hia incase! make i go finish wit ma babe 1st
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

Thanks bro! what a nice point.

I have been losing interest in her already.

Am a beat thinking she has seen someone else gaining her attention in my absence, what do u expect a youth cop, definitely she will meet someone, and I think the guy can't be better than I do.

Am sorry to type this "Most ladies nowadays are not worth to be loved" they are not competent lovers they are very weak, u will hear some just because u didn't call them 2 weeks they will start asking u crappy questions like... " Are u sure u love me, because u didn't call, u didn't do that, maybe we should just quite" just imaging that statement.

Without them even considering the kind of hectic schedule we got sometimes, some knows am a medical doctor, I don't think its compulsory we do calling stuffs every time, because I have know how much I spent calling a girl in a week sometimes, she must flash me every nice and we talk for hours from different networks damn! that same girl am talking about call her everyday sometime ago even send R.C.

So nowadays there are many female folks out their who are will to for u to date then... u know what I mean most ladies now the high "Ego" in their blood won't make them be submissive! so many things that we can't just type.

exactly... like i dont understand...

i know girls love attention.. and i dont mind giving them attention..

First Scenario:

we are in love...

i love her so much she loves me tooo...

we talk atlst 3ce a day....

den for 5 days consecutively we talk like ones...

next thing u knw... the girl starts thinkin you are cheating or something

or maybe u dont love her as much as u use to...

like.... wait.. so because we dint talk 3 times in a say... means i dont love u again?

sha me i just blame it on the fact that.. she is jobless.. by jobless i mean she has no job(not d insult)
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
mashnino:

exactly... like i dont understand...

i know girls love attention.. and i dont mind giving them attention..

First Scenario:

we are in love...

i love her so much she loves me tooo...

we talk atlst 3ce a day....

den for 5 days consecutively we talk like ones...

next thing u knw... the girl starts thinkin you are cheating or something

or maybe u dont love her as much as u use to...

like.... wait.. so because we dint talk 3 times in a say... means i dont love u again?

sha me i just blame it on the fact that.. she is jobless.. by jobless i mean she has no job(not d insult)

Bro! what else can we just do to please them?

They are very difficult to impress!

I wonder such kind mentality they got! mehn.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:
i wz hia incase! make i go finish wit ma babe 1st
You forgot to register. sad
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Skimpledawg(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

You forgot to register. sad
y ya blood dey hot? calm dwn make i finish wit ma babe! she go soon go bk.

wia dem dey regista sef?
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

Bro! what else can we just do to please them?

They are very difficult to impress!

I wonder such kind mentality they got! mehn.

look at d brighter side...

they are suppose to be pampered...lol

they are just like babies... u ve to carry them when they cry...

i just believe these are some of the dramas they come with...

like if they dont do it... how are we suppose to know they are women...

so just laugh over it... at times i use this as a confirmation that she is still in love with me...

but when it gets too much... dats when i find it worrisome...

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
mashnino:

look at d brighter side...

they are suppose to be pampered...lol

they are just like babies... u ve to carry them when they cry...

i just believe these are some of the dramas they come with...

like if they dont do it... how are we suppose to know they are women...

so just laugh over it... at times i use this as a confirmation that she is still in love with me...

but when it gets too much... dats when i find it worrisome...
Yes! pampering is good, but some deviate it when get too much and think maybe its your over love for hers that is making u so such, and they will now think u are silly in love, what kinda thinking faculty is that? grin

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:

y ya blood dey hot? calm dwn make i finish wit ma babe! she go soon go bk.

wia dem dey regista sef?
Just say "I register".
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wizkid; In my bed on repeat.

I'll just put my feet up and keep sipping on a can of Origin. Feels good to be alone sometimes. cheesy

Busy scheming on how to upgrade to Henessey grin

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Skimpledawg(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Brandnew2:

Just say "I register".
'I register'...oya wey my moni?
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Skimpledawg:

'I register'...oya wey my moni?
What's popping guys? It's weekend ya'll.

Let's welcome our newest member. grin
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by prof800(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2015
***ponders***

hey why not?

I REGISTER!

....later guys.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
prof800:
***ponders***

hey why not?

I REGISTER!

....later guys.
You're welcome bro! grin Thanks for giving this a thought.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by absky5(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its almost time 4 d meetinq oya brand2new make u post d TOPIC 4 Todae
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by absky5(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its almost time 4 d meetinq oya brandnew2 make u post d TOPIC 4 Todae
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
absky5:
Its almost time 4 d meetinq oya brandnew2 make u post d TOPIC 4 Todae
Oya!
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=13pt]

LACED SHOES OR COVERED SHOES?
[/size]

Guys tell us what you prefer and why?

I prefer laced shoes cuz my feet is slim and a bit long so it's easier for me to put on a laced shoe and it fits me better.

I also figured out that putting on nice shoes enhances your look as a perfect gentleman.

Oya!
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by absky5(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oh boy! Na lace shoe oooo....i kinda dont like covered shoes
reason: because i dont like it
why: because i dont like it
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
absky5:
Oh boy! Na lace shoe oooo....i kinda dont like covered shoes
reason: because i dont like it
why: because i dont like it
Lol! grin
@LewisO what's ur take on this? cheesy
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Brandnew2:

Lol! grin
@LewisO what's ur take on this? cheesy
brandnew2 what's up? u summoned me.

Did that guy know what his typing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
LewisO:
brandnew2 what's up? u summoned me.

Did that guy know what his typing? undecided
It's all good. Tolerance is key...grin

I mentioned you cuz you were on the thread earlier.
What's popping?

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Brandnew2:

That's is so craft. grin
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Brandnew2:

I mentioned you cuz you were on the thread earlier.
What's popping?
Nothing much bro, just at home fully!

U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / How Do You Guys Move On??? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.