Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). (14554 Views)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Gentlemen's Club (season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by toliamy: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
nope... i will never do such
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
[size=14pt]

TOPIC: WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR GUYS?
[/size]
Your dream car is not that Toyota Camry or Anaconda. No, your dream car is the kind of car you drive and you feel fulfilled that you have accomplished something in life.

I was going to church one Sunday morning. I worshiped at House on the Rock cathedral in Lekki at the time and I also lived nearby.
Just as I was about to cross the road, I saw a man driving a sparkling white Benthley. He had "SEEK GOD" as his plate number. He just meandered slowly from the intersection into the freeway. Damn! My hand just fall. I saw a future I would love to have in a flash. No sirens, no bullion vans. Just me, myself and I.
Wife and kids somewhere with no worries in the world.

Then I snapped back. His message stuck. It's not by power of might. It is just his grace.

I love Rolls Royce Phantoms too. That belongs to the highest of the class echelons.
One is presently on sale for about 140 Million asking price. You have to own a vault in your house to buy that kind of car. Oh yeah! Nothing is impossible. 48 hrs to another weekend ............loading guys. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by pich4real(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
I register ooo!! but bros I love range rover mehn!! dat ride dey drive me nuts, but it's like it's getin too popular and losing value,but d truth is chosing a car is not d prob, wen I av enof money like dangote I will drive d best
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by pich4real(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abeg biko bia,where is my bottle of orijin, and dont forget to add roasted fish and I want it spiced
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
the chevrolet camaro z1 black....

dat car is a beast
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
LewisO:
Brandnew2 what's up?

Yeah I have some discussions with u, Though have thinking of my own clues about it but will like u to have a say about it for me.

I have an Igbo girl from imo state which we have been having e-date for about 3yrs now we haven't seen each other physically, now she is doing her NYSC in Lagos and am not in state now, we haven't talk on phone for about 2months now just because of the egos she had, i called her last anyway, she told she will be doing her service in Lagos just 2days before she came to Lagos could u imaging? so the day she got to Lagos I called her and her phone was busy, so i called her after that and she didn't pick the call, I just call her ones when I see she didn't pick I decided not to call her, knowing she ought to have seen the call and hit me up later she didn't till this moment, she didn't even call me to wish me for Christmas or New Year. She now whatsapp me on the 2nd of this month with a crafty shot wishes, I was very furious about that, that do u use whatsapp to compliment your chum? just saying that to myself, and I didn't even reply her and she didn't even bother to know what was wrong, and I have decided am not gonna call her seems she is feeling too important. and have decided that when ever she call me I did rather tell her that I changed my phone and I lost my contact and her number is included. Though I don't like lying. so I need your intellectual ideal about it, thanks in advance! I included her state for u to know what mentality she will got!

Hey its just E-date why so serious? instead of fuming just tell her you feel bad she didn't wish you merry xmas and happy new year.

E-date for 3 years? more like friends

2 Likes

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by valdetino(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Range Rover Evoque (for now).

@ op are you the only one that will be bring up the topics?
Other Gents in the club will still like to share their Topic(s). (No Offense)
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by BluePearls(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
I register ooo grin
My dream car na Range-Sport grin
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by theSpark(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
I register

During months with 30 days my dream car is a Range Rover while in months with 31 days my dream car is a Venza.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2015
valdetino:

@ op are you the only one that will be bring up the topics?
Other Gents in the club will still like to share their Topic(s). (No Offense)
If you read somewhere along this thread, you will notice where I wrote that suggestions are welcome. You can do that through PM and I will gladly share.
Ofcourse you are free to bring up other minor issues or discussions and we will gladly contribute.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2015
mashnino:
the chevrolet camaro z1 black....

dat car is a beast
Hey Mash! That's a bad a*ss whip....I hear folks up North like fast cars a lot.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by basille(m): 2:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Dream car should be anything comfortable with little fuel consumption
I just realized i have little knowledge of cars sad
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by absky5(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2015
basille:
Dream car should be anything comfortable with less fuel consumption
I just realized i have little knowledge of cars sad
seconded!
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by illswift(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2015
I register too, and my dream car? I've got this huge love for old skool muscle cars..the kinda dominic drove in fast and furios..wish I get to crank that beast someday!!
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
illswift:
I register too, and my dream car? I've got this huge love for old skool muscle cars..the kinda dominic drove in fast and furios..wish I get to crank that beast someday!!
Means you love vintage cars. There's a Camaro among those cars.
Fast and furious is gone. RIP to the dead.
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by illswift(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Brandnew2:

Means you love vintage cars. There's a Camaro among those cars.
Fast and furious is gone. RIP to the dead.
you can put it that way, the sound of the engine of em muscles makes me dream
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by femmycares(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
I register
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
femmycares:
I register
You're very much welcome. cheesy
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by mashnino(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Brandnew2:

Hey Mash! That's a bad a*ss whip....I hear folks up North like fast cars a lot.

you heard right man... fell in love with that car at first sight....
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Yawns!
G.m homies! grin
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Crixie(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
I Register
Ma Dream Car is Toyota Tundra 2014 model crew max 1795 edition/a 1964 1/2 Ford mustang hardtop coupe
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
andromida:

Hey its just E-date why so serious? instead of fuming just tell her you feel bad she didn't wish you merry xmas and happy new year.

E-date for 3 years? more like friends
OK I did merit your concern!

But if I do as u said that will boost her ego and she will now take me for granted, and think what she does was right, huh?
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by dredmatthew234(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
I REGISTER
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by absky5(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
I think we should start takinq register everyday........ If u dont have 50% percent register in a week i will tell d barman nt to serve u anytin 4 2 weeks......

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by Harpesin(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
I REGISTER
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by DAVE5(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
where is the registration center cos i'll like to be a part of this club.... but i'll play by the rules of which brandnew2 says meeting time is from 6pm

13 minutes more to register my interest,

*takes a front seat and orders a bottle of small baileys, crossed leg and waiting patiently*

modified; LewisO; i see u viewing the topic, hope u had a gr8 day

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
DAVE5:
where is the registration center cos i'll like to be a part of this club.... but i'll play by the rules of which brandnew2 says meeting time is from 6pm

13 minutes more to register my interest,

*takes a front seat and orders a bottle of small baileys, crossed leg and waiting patiently*

modified; LewisO; i see u viewing the topic, hope u had a gr8 day
Am good bro! u caught me well! grin

Am just busy Nairalanding this evening.

Hw u doing this weekend? hope u having fun?

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by DAVE5(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
YIPPIIIEEEE, 6PM SHARP, I REGISTER
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by DAVE5(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
LewisO:
Am good bro! u caught me well! grin

Am just busy Nairalanding this evening.

Hw u doing this weekend? hope u having fun?

the weekend has been gr8 so far, 2mao shall be a gr8er dae, nairalanding is the way forward for the rest of my evning especially as i just found this thread

wia is erybody, i read wia u guys said the official drink is Orijin, i wont mind if u guys ordered me a bottle of baileys as a welcome gift (BTW, i dont take beer but if u gimme a bottle of baileys; i'll kiss ur girlfriendsss for free)

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by LewisO: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
DAVE5:

the weekend has been gr8 so far, 2mao shall be a gr8er dae, nairalanding is the way forward for the rest of my evning especially as i just found this thread

wia is erybody, i read wia u guys said the official drink is Orijin, i wont mind if u guys ordered me a bottle of baileys as a welcome gift (BTW, i dont take beer but if u gimme a bottle of baileys; i'll kiss ur girlfriendsss for free)
Funny dude! grin

I don't take beer too, i never tasted it. But if that is want u want u can other for anything u want.

Going to fish out some things, will be back in a jiffy!

***Barman, give him any drinks he wants***

*Catcha*

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by DAVE5(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
well based on the last topic raised, my dream cars are

A WHITE ROLLS ROYCE GHOST AND A BLACK ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM parked upfront while there would be an aventador, bentley gt, ferrari 458 spider, cadillac escalade all parked by the side, but this list is not my comprehensive list of my favorite cars,
i just named only a few

words cant say how much i love the rolls royce brand
Re: Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). by DAVE5(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
LewisO:
Funny dude! grin

I don't take beer too, i never tasted it. But if that is want u want u can other for anything u want.

Going to fish out some things, will be back in a jiffy!

***Barman, give him any drinks he wants***

*Catcha*

*taking the baileys with some ice, this place sure pass, thank God i no cruise come, so i fit yo as i like*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / How Do You Guys Move On??? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.