Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State (1973 Views)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State by chimere66: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Two lovers have been flogged by an angry man for having $ex in his mini-bus in Ajegunle area of Lagos State on New Year's Day.

The lovers,Ben and Ajoke were caught having sexual intercourse around 1:30am in a Volkswagen Fanagon bus at Iyalode street by the vehicle's owner Mr Bashiru.Sources revealed that the duo attended a carnival held on the street before sneaking out of the venue to catch some fun.

According to Bashiru,a neighbour had earlier told him that two lovers had sex in his car on the eve of Christmas.Because of the carnival held on New Year Day,he decided to come around and keep a watchful eyes on his car and see if anybody will use it for sex.

Bashiru said:

“The two lovers were standing close to the vehicle as they talked and fondled each other. I later saw the man pushing the door of the vehicle aside . I knew they were the same people. I also suspected that they wanted to have carnal knowledge in
the vehicle again.So immediately they entered inside the bus, I quickly drew the attention of three strong men in my residence. We waited for some time before we struck.We beamed the torchlight and behold the two people were nak€d having $ex. I decided not to take them to the police station but teach them the
lesson of their lives.I ordered them to lie down in their nak€d state and flogged them. The
man received 12 strokes while the female, six. They were the same people that did same on Christmas Day celebration".

Nawa ooo!Ntin person no go hear.

Source: http:///75W
Re: Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State by mymadam(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2015
chimere66:
...I ordered them to lie down in their nak€d state and flogged them. The
man received 12 strokes while the female, six...

Fiction or true story? Flogged dem ke? Ah, Sharia don reach Lagos? Chineke God! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2015
That bus owner should be sued but sha the couple no try, atleast they should have gone to a room nau, I know 500naira room 4 short time plenty 4 aj
Re: Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State by hannesy(f): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Eyaaaa lmao
Re: Two Lovers Flogged For Having $ex In A Bus In Ajegunle,Lagos State by kaycexx(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Haba! If I were to be the victim I won't even allow them flog me *shey I bleep dia wife* abi wia e dey for constitution not to bleep outside?
Adam and Even no b bush/garden dey do dia own.

#JustSayingMyOwn.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of An Usher Attending To GMB And Amaechi B4 Their Entrance 2 Chatham House / PDP Propangandist Should Apologise To Prof Osinbajo / Channelstv 2015 Election Broadcast Crew Celebrates Election Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.