Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? (2727 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Yungin: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Girls are so mean. I'll give you instances.
I have a barber friend who was crushing on this big babe and he decided to approach her ( his doom ). So that day her friends and her walked past his shop and he stopped her, and said just one word "hello", and she turned with a sneer on her face, turned to her friends and stated laughing. My guy just shamefully turned back.

I was in a cab waiting for passengers to enter, this girl was sitting by the window side too. One guy walked to enter the car, he kindly asked her to scoot over so he could sit down, but she didnt respond, he asked her severely before she signalled with her fingers that he should turn around and pass through the other door. The guy ask her again ( the guy get patients sha ) and this time she said "pass the other way, i cannot shift".

I was in an unfamiliar street and decided to ask for directions, i saw this fine chick, and i said "hello, i'm new to this area... Before i could finish sef the babe turned looked at me like i was nothing and walked on hastily.

Some appear to be deaf when you speak them
Girls why are you mean what is it with your Almighty Ego?
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by elantraceey(f): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
You just commited a fallacy of hasty generalization and you need a very hot knock for that undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Personally speaking and general summarizing, I think that's the way many of our Nigerian ladies are

Just like being the first to always start up a chat with a lady or asking for a lady's PIN & she's already thinking you are trying to exercise your wooing skills

Quote me and I will show you what I'm made of

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Not all girls na
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally speaking and general summarizing, I think that's the way many of our Nigerian ladies are

Just like starting up a chat or asking for a lady's PIN she's already thinking you are trying to exercise your wooing skills

WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ghost1718(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
because most girls are born without complete brain they just need courageous guys to help them out,
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by JuicyGee(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Why wont we be mean when you guys are ingrates. I'm the nicest person you could meet, Im so free, nice even to strangers. When i'm at the park, I chat nd make jokes with agberos. Im such a free spirit, I can make convos with someone I just met nd u'd think we've each for a long time. But you guys are such an ingrate. When a girl appear nice you guys say "she's cheap." Because you laugh and open teeth with them, they as well want you to open leg with them too. You guys want the one that wuld give u though time forming hard to get. I was at the club once with my bro nd his frnd nd my bro was having a convo with a girl he just met, she was friendly nd sweet, then she got up to get a drink. His frnd was like; "guy she dey trip for you, u no go Bleep her? So why wont we be mean when you guys or rather, most of you guys just want sex. This year ive decided to drop me being nice and be mean as possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ghost1718(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Not all girls na
maybe ur different from others
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Just like being the first to always start up a chat with a lady or asking for a lady's PIN she's already thinking you are trying to exercise your wooing skills

Not all girls are mean. it's just that some of what the op listed are what some foolish guys use in wooing a lady and at times it's irritating. Girls just overdo things and they don't know the sincere ones
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
ghost1718:
because most girls are born without complete brain they just need courageous guys to help them out,
u say what? grin that's rude

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
I'm glad you know what I'm made of
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
steel, wood, metal, sand just to mention a few grin
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
ghost1718:
maybe ur different from others
I know many girls that are nice and friendly to strangers.
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Kennywills7(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Some girls are really mean especially to strangers but not all are mean

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
ghost1718:
courageous guys like guys with little or no intelligence like you right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad you know what I'm made of
No,i dnt know o
Can you tell me??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

steel, wood, metal, sand just to mention a few grin
GBAM!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ghost1718(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2015
cutemaria:
courageous guys like guys with little or no intelligence like you right?
tell me,,how did GOD create man??
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Daintilicious(f): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
All I'm seeing in your write up is WALK, WALK and more WALK.
Try driving and see if they will still be mean.

My two kobo

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
So many women are so fond of looking down on men especially the young generations. Once you are not with a car or looking porche, you mean nothing to them. Thtat's how so many of them miss potential suitors.

You must look attractive and porche to gain their attention. But sadly to them so many of them fall victims bc some guys give them ”Use and dump“ treatment afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
ghost1718:
tell me,,how did GOD create man??
are you asking me d@? I'm a girl remember d@ is supposed by you to have average brain. To think you don't even know the creation story shows how brainy you are grin
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ghost1718(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

I know many girls that are nice and friendly to strangers.
lady speak about urself and leave others

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by lilmax(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Imagine if the guy had a range, do you think the idio. t would think twice? Guys need to learn not to take nonsense from girls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Charles4075(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Op, not all ladies though some are very daft in reasoning.. Same thing goes with the guys too.. But most ladies are found to be guilty of this and the reason is that some jun-kie guys use these lines to woo ladies... Me, personally I'll never ever ask a lady for direction or even help her when she's in need of something. Just my own opinion and please nobody should ask me why? Have a good day op.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by pweetixandy: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
In this era of "touch and follow",kidnapping,I dnt talk to strangers on d streets. If u are lost,pls ask an okada man for direction. asides that,I think girls shld be nice to people,but toasting a girl u see on d road is pure stupidity.
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ghost1718(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2015
cutemaria:
are you asking me d@? I'm a girl remember d@ is supposed by you to have average brain. To think you don't even know the creation story shows how brainy you are grin
shai girl u rude oh.......... What did i do or say now ??
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2015
was in a bus last night. a guy started convo wit a babe. she turn out to be Ghanian. d guy was about to drop he was den asking for numb lol. d babe said give me urs. as he dropped d gal just deleted his number. i no fit laff. guys make una no lie . most times u block a stranger una dey find free sex grin
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by tosyne2much(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2015
remsonik, you made a whole lot of sense and I appreciate ur comment and advice

I'm trying to work on it sha
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by remsonik(f): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
remsonik, you made a whole lot of sense and I appreciate ur comment and advice

I'm trying to work on it sha
Take care dear.....have a nice day
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by mhyra(f): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
you sure haven't met me... you should do more outing
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Yungin: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Not all girls na
yh. I kw. But what i dont like is girls having this feeling of so much importance, like they're a mini-god or shuld i say goddes that men just droll over. Most women have this high ego
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by Chizzy20(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op dont generalise, bt those ladies dat re bin rude to strangers dnt ve proper home trainin, u dont knw who is who. nd d most annoying part is dat some ladies ve these mentality dat if any man approaches dem for d 1st tym dat he is trying to woo her, nd most becum rude or harsh whereby it myt nt b d case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Witch On Social Network / Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? / Which Relationship Do You Think Will Last Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.