Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? (2740 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
my new policy now to them is 'onye kele sunny, sunny ekele ya'. which means 'if you greet me, i greet you'.
enough of all these nonsense..

like this girl who acted foolishly. she was with a form, course registration form. i had a little knowledge about it, because my department is slow in everything. 'girl, please what's this all about? tell me how and where to get it?'
the girl picked offence. 'what do you want to know about it? eh! dont disturb me, you are not in my department'..

i just said it's okay, and left.
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ameryzzy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization @ op
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by ideology(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yungin:
Girls are so mean. I'll give you instances.
I have a barber friend who was crushing on this big babe and he decided to approach her ( his doom ). So that day her friends and her walked past his shop and he stopped her, and said just one word "hello", and she turned with a sneer on her face, turned to her friends and stated laughing. My guy just shamefully turned back.

I was in a cab waiting for passengers to enter, this girl was sitting by the window side too. One guy walked to enter the car, he kindly asked her to scoot over so he could sit down, but she didnt respond, he asked her severely before she signalled with her fingers that he should turn around and pass through the other door. The guy ask her again ( the guy get patients sha ) and this time she said "pass the other way, i cannot shift".

I was in an unfamiliar street and decided to ask for directions, i saw this fine chick, and i said "hello, i'm new to this area... Before i could finish sef the babe turned looked at me like i was nothing and walked on hastily.

Some appear to be deaf when you speak them
Girls why are you mean what is it with your Almighty Ego?

Welcome to.Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by LaurelP(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Well I've seen ladies who are down to earth and natural with guys, but they are less dan 10% in every 100.
Take my church for instance, I always tell dem to loosen up. U are clocking 30 yrs and ur still forming hard to get and too important.
I always tell dem dat dis ego issue won't get dem anywhere, its to their own disadvantage.

D funniest thing tho is dat those rude ones are usually d easiest to get when u really get close to dem!
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by tpiadotcom: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Hm
Re: Why Are Girls Mean, Even To Strangers? by tpiadotcom: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Chizzy20:
Op dont generalise, bt those ladies dat re bin rude to strangers dnt ve proper home trainin,

That shouldn't really be an excuse though, but I guess it might have to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section / Employees having office romance at work. Details and photos... / poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.