Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. (2498 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by Princecalm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
THE TRUE/ORIGINAL LOVERS
These set of ladies are hard to find in our country, they don't mind if the guy is rich or poor, it's just love that led them to the guy and that is why you hear cases like love is blind. You hardly hear of heartbreaks in this relationship
2. THE PLAYERS
These set of ladies are just in to play games, you see them with a guy this week next week it will be a man either in search of money,sex,fun nobody knows but they can't just stay with one man.
3. THE FAME SEEKERS
These set of ladies just want to be with a guy that will make them famous mostly rich guys.
4. THE ARTIFICIAL LOVERS
These are the set of ladies mostly common in Nigerian relationships, they go into a relationship whether it suits them or not and that is because of pressure from their fellow friends. Heartbreaks are mostly common in this relationship.
5. THE MONEY MAKERS
These set of ladies are mosly in a relationship just because of the money they get from the money the get from the guy/man and you see them with men they call chief.
6. THE CARE TAKERS
These set of ladies are financially bouyant and just need guys who can satisfy them (if you know what i mean). They control the relationship and the guy hardly have a say in anything she does or say.
7. I don't really know the group to term this type of ladies but they ase mostly used as rags in relationships by guys. Her opinion hardly counts in the relationship, only God knows if she was charmed.
Feel free to add yours.
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wot did women do to u
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by ronald4lif(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
Wot did women do to u

Did you fall on any category
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did you fall on any category
dunno...lemme ask my exes
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by ronald4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
dunno...lemme ask my exes

You no serious
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

You no serious
tongue tongue
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by Mubarack44(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
The cheaters!!!!
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by ireneony(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
everything about no.1 is me
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hnmmm
which one u b madam
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
personal deciet
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by ireneony(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
personal deciet
when i love a man, i love him no matter what
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by juianne95(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
when i love a man, i love him no matter what
ohk oo
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by ronald4lif(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

How about f*t acc**nt? Remember grin
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by fattybombom: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
I smell FP. Once it's seven types of... be rest assured it will hit FP.
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am a true lover smiley
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by dasrackhor(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
haaaa...dis ireneony eh...u mean me n u na till death do us apart...
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by cutieberie1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by lilmax(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by justmag(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
I rather die single!! angry
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by prettyjo(f): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
no7 though.
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one my wonderful OP

* I love that * grin
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
All of them will come and claim number 1 now undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
ogbeni how far ? You miss show ystdy nyt ooooo
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by Smily202(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

My mind grin grin
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by spanzed(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
U killed it OP....
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by mesoade(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
the Gold Diggers!!!
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by mesoade(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
before nko?,na No.7 u wan claim?
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by LadyX(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Variety is good. Guys get to choose the kind of girl they want. If all of them were alike relationships would be boring. There would be no excitement in trying to figure out the kind of lady you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by LadyX(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin Are you sure. Invite me to your wedding to chop jollof rice grin
justmag:
I rather die single!! angry
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by LadyX(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
cheesy Yes naa.
You want us to spoil market grin
naijaboiy post=295 81663:
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Romance section and list sef undecided
Re: Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. by onstelly(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op you can lie eh, if I hear say no heart break for Num 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Couldnt Get Erectionk(wat Could Be Wrong) / Nigerian Lady Who Broke The Net With Her Massive Curve Photos / These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.