Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) (2496 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmm if you are looking for a romantic way to propose to your current girlfriend or looking for inspiration in the future, these should give you a form a guide. Check out more pictures below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/this-has-got-to-be-most-epic-way-of.html

lalasticlala how fa?

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
more

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
last

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Topestbilly(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
OK.
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Jaycool18(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
or u could just pull up a eva ( get engaged at the headies)

2 Likes

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by cruzita(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
lovely but naija men no too get time for lovinda games

1 Like

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by StefanSalvatore: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abeg na Africa we dey,dis sh!t is over rated
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by rawpadgin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Abeg na Africa we dey,dis sh!t is over rated
am telling u
that was how a man went & put an engagement ring in his babe's drink

wen the typical warri girls noticed it she was like

"u dey craze, u wan kill me like say i swallow am u eyes for clear" cheesy
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Typical Nigerians' way of announcing engagement grin

(The man's family In their best attire seated on benches, The man grinning from ear to ear, The lady's family welcome them and request the reason of their visit. )

The man's father: We the family of Oyedele have found a rose in your garden.

The lady's father : Who dares enter my compound without my permission?

The man's father: My son Decker has found a jewel in your house. Your Jewel Your main

The lady's father: hmmmmmmmm, Decker is that so ?

Decker: ( stammering) yes..... yes sir.( looks at the shy yourmain )

The lady's father: Yourmain do you want to marry this man ? Once you leave , you are not coming back

Your main: Yes papa I love him ...... ( smiles)

The lady's father: well my people since the two people agreed, I see no reason I should oppose. pls nothing must happen to my daughter .

The man's family: Nothing will.

Yourmain's mother: ( facing deckers mother) she is the apple of my eyes. pls take good care of her my in law . ( wipes tears)

Decker's mother: I will treat her like my daughter. My Good inlaw
~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~`~~~~~~`~`~~~`~~```~~

THE ANNOUNCEMENT grin. grin grin

Decker: hello, Naijaboy how far na?
Naijboy: I dey o . wetin happen.
Decker : guy I don engage oooooo grin. im getting married soon
Naijaboy: to who na?
Decker: My girl nani .
Naijaboy: Wao . that's great . Guy you don tell stfuareyougod? That guy go run mad say an you win yourmain . KingLekan go throw you stone. Mehn I happy for you oooo cheesy. Traplord go cry o
Decker: I won her sha, I've called tosyne2much and wristbangle. you will be the best man o
Naijaboy: No worry my guy. we dey each others back nah. congrats oooooo

Estharfabian: Hello your main, Adeh39 told me she saw your whatsapp profile picture and status, that you are engaged, she said Punkyveer told has confirmed it too . I logged in on Facebook now. I saw your new status.
Your main: Yes bae, I'm engaged smiley
Esther: who is the guy?
Y. m: Deck of course.
Esther: So you won at last, Msphyno must be going crazy now , Misspicy will be very happy
Y .M : I called her yesterday, she was very Happy. You are responsible for the cake.
Esther: I will call Twaci and mirexxx for the decorations
YM : Laveda is traveling soon to Italy, so she is getting me shoes.

That's how the information spreads grin grin grin grin

PS: don't quote this post. you can mention my moniker if you are dying to quote. grin grin

I'm out ta here

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
am telling u
that was how a man went & put an engagement ring in his babe's drink

wen the typical warri girls noticed it she was like

"u dey craze, u wan kill me like say i swallow am u eyes for clear" cheesy
lmao grin
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hehehehehehehe you no serious cheesy grin

Nice one tho. Creatively carved
Diddyydiva:

(The man's family In their best attire seated on a benches, The man grinning from ear to ear, The lady's family welcome them and request the reason of their visit. )

The man's father: My son Decker has found a jewel in your house. Your Jewel Your main

The lady's father: Yourmain do you want to marry this man ? Once you leave , you are not coming back

The lady's father: well my people since the two people agreed, I see no reason I should oppose. pls nothing must happen to my daughter .

Yourmain's mother: ( facing deckers mother) she is the apple of my eyes. pls take good care of her my in law . ( wipes tears)

Naijaboy: Wao . that's great . Guy you don tell stfuareyougod? That guy go run mad say an you win yourmain . KingLekan go throw you stone. Mehn I happy for you oooo cheesy. Traplord go cry o
Decker: I won her sha, I've called tosyne2much and wristbangle. you will be the best man o

Estharfabian: Hello your main, Adeh39 told me she saw your whatsapp profile picture and status, that you are engaged, she said Punkyveer told has confirmed it too . I logged in on Facebook now. I saw your new status.
Esther: So you won at last, Msphyno must be going crazy now , Misspicy will be very happy
Y .M : I called her yesterday, she was very Happy. You are responsible for the cake.

PS: don't quote this post. you can mention my moniker if you are dying to quote. grin grin

I'm out ta here

I don quote Am o tongue tongue
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:

(The man's family In their best attire seated on a benches, The man grinning from ear to ear, The lady's family welcome them and request the reason of their visit. )

I'm out ta here
grin
Why won't I quote? undecided tongue
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
grin Why won't I quote? undecided tongue
its to avoid unnecessary mentions sad sad sad
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehehehe you no serious cheesy grin
Nice one tho. Creatively carved
I don quote Am o tongue tongue
hehehehe grin

disobedient guy undecided

How are you ? cheesy
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I'm out ta here
Ayam dying to quote!!grin

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
its to avoid unnecessary mentions sad sad sad

well..I just did embarassed
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by kinglekan: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016

Me looking at Diddyydiva

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by pweetychyka(f): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I'm out ta here

We 've got beauty n brain in da aos!

Dat was really an interesting short play from uuuuuuuuuuu!
Infact u suppose collect award for dis constructive idea of yours smiley cheesy kiss

Lalasticlala... Pls do something wink
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ayam dying to quote!!grin
hehehehe grin grin

you suppose mention me nah undecided
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin

disobedient guy undecided

How are you ? cheesy
how can I not quote? Too beautifully carved not to quote mehhhhnnn tongue
But wait o, how many engagements/introductions you don go? Chai! Omo'badan kini sooow #show re cheesy grin tongue

I've been good and fine
Yourself?
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
pweetychyka:

We 've got beauty n brain in da aos!
Dat was really an interesting short play from uuuuuuuuuuu! Infact u suppose collect award for dis constructive idea of yours smiley cheesy kiss
Lalasticlala... Pls do something wink
smiley smiley smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by misspicy(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:

(The man's family In their best attire seated on benches, The man grinning from ear to ear, The lady's family welcome them and request the reason of their visit. )

I'm out ta here
I can't help but quote
gringringrin LMAO

gosh this is hilarious
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

lalasticlala come and see wonders cheesy
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Decker and YourMain shocked grin
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddydiva u funny oooooocheesycheesy
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Decker and YourMain shocked grin

shocked shocked
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva, you well so? grin
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by bqlekan(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hehe.. cheesy an that short story lipsrsealed
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by TrapLORD(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I just had to quote! Ya'll are driving my mentions crazy!! grin

Diddyydiva:

I'm out ta here

Why do I get to be the one who cries gringrin

Luvly piece dear! cheesy.
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how can I not quote? Too beautifully carved not to quote mehhhhnnn tongue
But wait o, how many engagements/introductions you don go? Chai! Omo'badan kini sooow #show re cheesy grin tongue

I've been good and fine
Yourself?
He he he

shoo shoo nani ni cheesy cheesy

I hardly go out ooooo grin

I'm fine too
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Overrated Shiit!
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by Deetosin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I'm out ta here

Nollywood movie with part 1 and part 2
Re: These Have Got To Be The Most Epic Ways Of Announcing Your Engagement (PICS) by AlPeter: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sept20:
Overrated Shiit!
abeg no vex, take an handkie and wipe those tears @diddydiva u try nice I-mage-nation good one there. For all those quoting starting from Laveda 3 strokes each, o ya give me ur hands.
Diddyydiva:
I'm out ta here
just couldn't resist
Sept20:
Overrated Shiit!
abeg no vex, take an handkie and wipe those tears @diddydiva u try nice I-mage-nation good one there. For all those quoting starting from Laveda 3 strokes each, o ya give me ur hands.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Ladies Dont Talk Sexually Openly? / The Best Tribe To Marry From. / How Many Of Us Remembered This Childhood Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.