Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (79085 Views)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
CFCfan:

Haha. I can't be intimidated out of the race grin
Brother, you can come back in 2023 after seun must have done two terms cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Beta luck next tym Tonto Dykes
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by zenithgroup: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tonto is more beautiful ke.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Ezevajina: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Im sorry if any of these two is considered "hot" feel sorry for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?

Who dey follow you quarrel? You dey swallow IbupaiN for Tonto migraine

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by fazzy28(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
undecided none of ma biznesss!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Adiwana: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Just as her dad&mom love to give,so do they also like to collect from the Nation's Purse

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Untrollable: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Love her bleaching cream
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Ricardoveedgee: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buoyantic:
Buhari looks like someone who will ban orijin.
in the voice of Asari...."Him no fit...him no fit"...lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by lastmessenger: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
This is how Nigerians would dump Jonathan for a better President come FeBUHARI

Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo
Politics is not by faith or confession. Let's wait till the election and by then those who don't make noise on internet will choose who they want. Am just tired of the whole APC noise.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
The new girl is finer than tonto.

Maybe tonto was squandering the guys money. Girls of nowadays should know that single men are looking for more than beauty..

All these overrated celebs. My 2 Exes are finer than tonto. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck
THE RANTS OF AN UGLY DUCKLING! She's got no shape too!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
tbaby534:
Ds is beautiful, now I know y most guys say 'date a light skin girl but marry a dark skin girl'

Dark skin nah the koko. Irresistible is the word...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Preciousjoz:
THE RANTS OF AN UGLY DUCKLING! She's got no shape too!
who
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=boman2014 post=29582824][/quote]
The common tin I can figure out here is their boobs
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Bull sh.i.t... Heard Tonto dumped his assss for cheating.

Anyway, that Deola is best for him.

His only relevance was being Tonto Boyfriend. hehehehe!
grin

And being a billionaire ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tunapius(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
It no go take tonto too long to catch another man. U should know she's good at that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tunapius(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
100Cents:
The new girl is finer than tonto.

Maybe tonto was squandering the guys money. Girls of nowadays should know that single men are looking for more than beauty..

All these overrated celebs. My 2 Exes are finer than tonto. undecided
they knew not that "men av learn to look beyond their Looks"
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
100Cents:

And being a billionaire ..

ko femile ni site yi. abi kilo dey? Abi ori e ti fo ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tonto d toto u re sharing daris God oooooo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by hotgunz(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok so wat should we do nw?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Preciousjoz:
www.nairaland.com/ireneony
i can see you are obssess with my pix....
am finer than your girlfriend and sister...
hmmm i didn't know men can be this jealous..
if you are finer than me, post your pix let see...
i can see you have never traveled out in your life, how do you expect to see my shape, when am wearing a jacker.....i laugh in chinese..
so your were expecting to see my bossom, then you were disappointed.
a grown up man like you, doing aproko, in what does not concerns you. are you the senate daughter advocate...
guy go sleep
nice try grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Aydesmond(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
nairalanders shay, omo see the topic as of say the guy just dumped poko nii, @op if u know no, na poko dump the guy not vice versa
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck
Shut ur dirty trap, Tribalistic B1GOT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by evea: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
No, no, no, tonto u need MFM seriously 2 pray n cast. no more skimming dress 2 church cos it will be so serious binding n casting. lol. nw Mrs tonto seun
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
lastmessenger:

Politics is not by faith or confession. Let's wait till the election and by then those who don't make noise on internet will choose who they want. Am just tired of the whole APC noise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by guttentag(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
So who will be feeding you with blood now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
GovWahala:
Shut ur dirty trap, Tribalistic B1GOT!
haha...show me where i was tribalistic..
your fingers must have been scratching you to type, then you decided to pick on me.
are you an illiterate,? cos no sane being will quote someone he has no clue about.
i will advise you to go and sleep, cos you realling need it right now...
while i my even replying a slowpokeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by venivedivici(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
WHY PERSEEN NO FIR JAMB ALL THESE SENATORS DAUGHTER DEM FOUR WEAR WE DEY DRINK SOBO SMOKE CIGA.

Eh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
waternogeteneny:

ko femile ni site yi. abi kilo dey? Abi ori e ti fo ni?

Nah your head be watermelon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.