Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (79094 Views)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Seun(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
pamcode:
i reject it for seun which kind thing now of all gals na tonto seun would have to settle with
She's rich! Every Christmas, she will surprise me by putting hundreds of thousands of naira in cash into my laptop bag...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
GovWahala:

U are not in any right standing to exchange words with me dumb B1tch. Wahala just started for u on Nairaland. I've been watching u behave anyhow with uncouthed mannerism. Ur predecessors did not stay to tell the story.
I can see your life is so miserable and pathetic that you came to the internet to vexed on me. Your parents must be regretting bringing you to this world cos you are a wasted product and an slowpoke.
Now take your sorrowful life to the dust bin.
Delusional he goat grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
I can see your life is so miserable and pathetic that you came to the internet to vexed on me. Your parents must be regretting bringing you to this world cos you are a wasted product and an slowpoke.
Delusional he goat grin
grin grin You are still a Learner, I will Exhaust u till ur Word Bank is empty. When u finally format dumbness out of ur Thick skull I'll let u be, else wahala is now ur portion henceforth. Anoufia.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
She's rich! Every Christmas, she will surprise me by putting hundreds of thousands of Naira in cash into my laptop bag...
grin Seun so Funny. Seriously Nairalanders got their traits from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
GovWahala:

grin grin You are still a Learner, I will Exhaust u till ur Word Bank is empty. When u finally format dumbness out of ur Thick skull I'll let u be, else wahala is now ur portion henceforth. Anoufia.
smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by pamcode(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
She's rich! Every Christmas, she will surprise me by putting hundreds of thousands of Naira in cash into my laptop bag...
shockedshocked And how many christmas do you think you would last with her before she dumps you OR are you planning to marry her. Enough dreaming wake up and go and marry a responsible gal;>
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
smiley
The dumb Girl is now afraid to Open her smelly Mouth or are u having hand ache? grin grin grin
U never see anything!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by pamcode(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
smiley
is this ur way of having fun
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by donem: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buoyantic:
Buhari looks like someone who will ban orijin.
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by halmeyd(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
hahaha ijebu man on point
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Delusional he goat grin
Chai. That is too much. I understand he got on your nerves. But just because it pop to your head does not mean it should come out of your mouth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
Nobody does that these days. People transfer money and wire had currencies. Me sef I wish someone would flog me with humongous amounts as a gift every festive season. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?
Hana sis, why casting another woman like this sad
it could have been any body.
Lol, not that she will see it any way
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Brandnew2:

Nobody does that these days. People transfer money and wire had currencies. Me sef I wish someone would flog me with humongous amounts as a gift every festive season. grin
Ahem: https://www.nairaland.com/2008348/tonto-dikeh-gives-n500k-cash Why can't that be me? cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by steve308(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
all well and gud
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
Ahem: https://www.nairaland.com/2008348/tonto-dikeh-gives-n500k-cash Why can't that be me? cry
seun just confess that you are in love with tonto...no crime in that nah cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
Nigerians have been obsessed with cash since 1100 BC... grin i'll rather have it at the back of my mind that some pepper is resting somewhere and it's a click of a button away. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by sam90s(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck

Duck indeed!
I don't know which one you need most, a brain or a pair of glasses!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by dombenis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
benuejosh:
ok
......... please let you people tell Tonto Dike that i can replace that her guy so she can hala me with my numbers +2348034925946 +2347069197473. thanks and God you all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by toochukwupeter(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who cares!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2015
tbaby534:
Ds is beautiful, now I know y most guys say 'date a light skin girl but marry a dark skin girl'
see this ugly nigirian woman consoling herself. grin at the end of the day it is not your darkness or lightness that will dash you husband.dark women and light women are found among BOTH single and married. nobody settles with a woman because she is dark or light . you are a woman so won't understand why we pick who we pick but i can tell you as fact that we marry the person we see as compatible with us. we will not assess whether you are dark or light. do you think i can marry a b1tch like u because your dark?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tbaby534(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2015
codeafrica:
see this ugly nigirian woman consoling herself. grin at the end of the day it is not your darkness or lightness that will dash you husband.dark woman and light woman are found among BOTH single and married. nobody settles with a woman because she is dark or light . you are a woman so won't understand why we pick who we pick but i can tell you as fact that we marry the person we see as compatible with us. we will not assess whether you are dark or light. do you think i can marry a b1tch like u because your dark?

After all ur show off,You lack understanding of comprehensive English. And it is not darkness or lightness, it is dark skin or light skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tbaby534(f): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2015
codeafrica:
see this ugly nigirian woman consoling herself. grin at the end of the day it is not your darkness or lightness that will dash you husband.dark woman and light woman are found among BOTH single and married. nobody settles with a woman because she is dark or light . you are a woman so won't understand why we pick who we pick but i can tell you as fact that we marry the person we see as compatible with us. we will not assess whether you are dark or light. do you think i can marry a b1tch like u because your dark?

Now I c ur hatred for Nigerian ladies, well I'm married for 4yrs with twin boys, yo are just even starting life with a Kenyan wife and a kid,u are not up to my level and I bet u don't even own as half assets as I do, poor bostwana man
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
tbaby534:
After all ur show off,You lack understanding of comprehensive English. And it is not darkness or lightness, it is dark skin or light skin.
a nigerian talking about poor english. grin it's all good.
to the topic kiddo. since you think of yourself to be a genius, can you give me and the rest of us who might be interested in knowing examples of how marriages thrive and flourish on the basis of a wife's skin colour? when you come up with theories from yo anus be ready to come up with proof (if possible scientific) that will back your statement. waiting. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
tbaby534:
Now I c ur hatred for Nigerian ladies, well I'm married for 4yrs with twin boys, yo are just even starting life with a Kenyan wife and a kid,u are not up to my level and I bet u don't even own as half assets as I do, poor bostwana man
look "genius",am not from botswana and i don't hate nigerian women, only those who have a high opinion of themselves but look like chimps in weaves like you. even if you applied 27 layers of make-up it will not help your swine features. see this bitter female having to go through my posts to come up with a response that is unrelated to the topic. you wanna read me your biography? i couldn't care less if you have 8 kids, a football team or a battalion. am also a family man with 2 boys so brag about your children to the boko haram bomber next door.
its very easy to pick ugly women from their posts. you are one of them. who are you to decide who we marry and who we date? why dont you ask us who we marry? we marry classy women, not angry, loud-mouthed, ghetto, insecure b1tches who were taught by their mothers that the only thing they have to be is dark in order to be married. grin grin or were you taught in your schools that only dark skinned people get married and the rest stay single? grin grin
talking to me about levels when you're a ghetto hoodrat yourself. i know your kind.the type who think having a cheap toyota corolla and living in a rented house is the equivalent of having "assets". grin pardon me for picking out yo post but you sound too stoopid to be ignored. you do not come to a forum to try and fix your swine-face by belittling women who are not dark. it's only women like you who look like museum exhibits that do that. secondly, unlike you not every woman requires marriage to be validated.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tbaby534(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2015
codeafrica:
a nigerian talking about poor english. grin it's all good.
to the topic kiddo. since you think of yourself to be a genius, can you give me and the rest of us who might be interested in knowing examples of how marriages thrive and flourish on the basis of a wife's skin colour? when you come up with theories from yo anus be ready to come up with proof (if possible scientific) that will back your statement. waiting. grin grin

This guy is so pained and sick. Call me ugly or not, I love myself and my colour, don't care what you say, I made my statement in quote and not withdrawing it, you can only make empty noise online, you can't do no shit, by d way that my natural hair and not some weaves. Get a life dumbo
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
tbaby534:
This guy is so pained and sick. Call me ugly or not, I love myself and my colour, don't care what you say, I made my statement in quote and not withdrawing it, you can only make empty noise online, you can't do no shit, by d way that my natural hair and not some weaves. Get a life dumbo
no, dont withdraw your statement.it is further proof that you have the iq of a mosquito. by all means dont withdraw it. grin grin
being the curious person that i am i would wish for you to defend your "theory" genius. that drivel about darkskinned women being married at the expense of lightskinned women wasnt started by me. it was you.if there's anyone making noise it is you. everybody knows that people marry for compatibility but you seem to think otherwise.i'm just using your statement to understand the logic behind it and giving you a chance to defend it. anything wrong with my curiosity?
where did you get this crazy idea that people marry for skin colours?your mother? your schooling? at the work place?in the magazines? exactly where?
al ask again kiddo, what is the correlation between a successful marriage and a wife's skin colour? waiting. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by vm26: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
bobo65:

U must b very very young to call that lady an old cargo

yes im 12 grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by naijafold(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Check out Peter & Lola Okoye Attend Kaffy's Daughter's birthday (Photos)
MUST READ. ==>> http://www.naijafold.com/2015/01/entertainment-check-out-peter-lola.html?m=1
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2015
So . . . na the thing wey our senators dey take money do be this, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.