Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (79091 Views)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by LadyPM: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2015
So what? Tonto, Abeg, nothing do u. It wasn't meant to be. It was nice while it lasted. So move on. Life goes on. Don't broth over any inconsequential thing. Know that u are beautiful. And wonderfully created. It's one of those things meeeeen't!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Dark-skinned girls are ugly- with few being an exception. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
bling bling all the way.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
A senator sharing 100 cars,una see how pdp are sharing our common wealth?health has collapse,education in limbo,civil servnts are owe several months,hunters are use 2 defenced us agst BH while soldiers are ill equipped & are ambused & kill like bushfowls,phcn not working,badRds,unemployment evrywher who iz goin 2 servage this corrupt,fail country?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by noah24(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck

na fine we wan chop.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Onyiido: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck
Thanks for seeing that. I wonder why pple are saying she is more hotter than tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Buoyantic:
Buhari looks like someone who will ban orijin.
Are you feeling well?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?

Come to my room lets do something wink....im waiting undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
ifyalways:
A senator in this Nigeria gave out cars Etal as Xmass gift?

In this very country shocked

As per topic, not my beeswax
Are you surprised? Then you are not in Naija.

These clowns are just looting the country dry. If anybody complains, they rush to cry about ethnic marginalization like this particular senator does in kogi state. Can his official annual salary buy 3 cars? Yet he is "dashing" out hundreds!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Agrika: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Tonto fine pass d girl now...abeg na d gal parent money attract d guy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
SOoo, how does this affect the forth coming general elections
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by PreciousGem(f): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
See talk! her dad loves to give govt money u should have said. let him remove from his hard earn pocket money and see how easy it would be. Politicians deceiving naija citizens!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Its normal for celeb...
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by vm26: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
where is the hot senator,s daughter.who is that old cargo in the picsis thaty his mom or aunt

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by naijafold(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
teeghurl:
ok

Does the senator's daughter have a younger sister?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Does the senator's daughter have a younger sister?
lol, are you asking me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
teeghurl:
lol, are you asking me?

Yes, just incase you have idea
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Yes, just incase you have idea
sorry I don't have an idea grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by eazydon(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
guttentag:
So who will be feeding you with blood now?

So many will be feeding her blood na! You know blood, the white blood that flows out through a male reproductive organ. Thank you!!! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
SAMBALUWA!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Daisydeevarh(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
#Storyforthegods undecided
My wifey is hotter than her.

Profile pics if in doubt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by delishpot: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tonto Sorrrryyy, u hear?? Soldier go, soldier come... . Make sure u drag Mr x to d alter by fire by force...

Ha ha, lala, you know say altar nor be super glue shey?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by bobo65(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
vm26:
where is the hot senator,s daughter.who is that old cargo in the picsis thaty his mom or aunt

U must b very very young to call that lady an old cargo
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buoyantic:
Buhari looks like someone who will ban orijin.
God forbid badt tin!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by rosebase(f): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
am not surprised
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by toshmann(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
Dark-skinned girls are ugly- with few being an exception. lipsrsealed
angry i guess you are one of the exceptions, huh. Anyways, i'll get your number later

Meanwhile, this senator's daughter na original ara-di-n'obi cheesy

Dont worry tonto, i dey, anyhow anyhow canda na meat
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
haha...show me where i was tribalistic..
your fingers must have been scratching you to type, then you decided to pick on me.
are you an illiterate,? cos no sane being will quote someone he has no clue about.
i will advise you to go and sleep, cos you realling need it right now...
while i my even replying a slowpokeundecided
Animal! I know u too well and ur hate for the Yoruba people, underlaced in ur comment was the tribalistic comment.
Learn to re-read when u type to make the message u want to pass on comprehensible, cos u have a lot of error in this rubbish u quoted me with. Yeye Girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
GovWahala:

Animal! I know u too well and ur hate for the Yoruba people, underlaced in ur comment was the tribalistic comment.
Learn to re-read when u type to make the message u want to pass on comprehensible, cos u have a lot of error in this rubbish u quoted me with. Yeye Girl.
hmmmm...with your moniker alone, no need for me to exchange words with you grin and I don't have time for slowpoke and a goof cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by pamcode(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Seun should re-apply then
i reject it for seun which kind thing now of all gals na tonto seun would have to settle with
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by GovWahala: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm...with your moniker alone, no need for me to exchange words with you grin and I don't have time for slowpoke and a goof cheesy
U are not in any right standing to exchange words with me dumb B1tch. Wahala just started for u on Nairaland. I've been watching u behave anyhow with uncouthed mannerism. Ur predecessors did not stay to tell the story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.