Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (79088 Views)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
i can see you are obssess with my pix....
am finer than your girlfriend and sister...
hmmm i didn't know men can be this jealous..
if you are finer than me, post your pix let see...
i can see you have never traveled out in your life, how do you expect to see my shape, when am wearing a jacker.....i laugh in chinese..
so your were expecting to see my bossom, then you were disappointed.
a grown up man like you, doing aproko, in what does not concerns you. are you the senate daughter advocate...
guy go sleep
nice try grin
epistle! go to bed, now!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nna eh bt ds malivelihood of a guy UGLY!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by whalexyy(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Dumping a light skinned girl for a darkskinned ;DDumping a light skinned girl for a darkskinned
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
So this is what Deola Smart looks like now? I regret not playing the card then. shocked
Good for her though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2015
+23468683406 place an order, its just too affordable

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by eazydest: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Magana yakari
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by M4gunners: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Tonto this a very bad sign.In this January? Pray o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, you can come back in 2023 after seun must have done two terms cheesy
grin grin cheesy wink
.... till 2023 grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Sweatlock(m): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2015
I saw it coming

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by kobikwelu(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2015
That looks like pictures of two different people...

Anyways, money makes anyone hotter...

From the smart girl, he sees business investments and connections. From Tontoh, he sees....poko babay
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Kirinwa: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Does this Michael even look responsible? Tomorrow we wonder why celebrity marriages fail when they end up with the wrong people for the wrong reasons. One party is busy falling in love while the other party is busy looking for ways to exploit.

I never buy ideas that men should wear ear rings. For what nah?
If this is true, sorry to be blunt but I'll say,"Tonto Dike you bought it".

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by fesnge(m): 2:19am On Jan 08, 2015
She gonna get the right man someday. She's a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by fittty(m): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2015
cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by 360command: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Na d'banj news I dey wait !
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by articlepublish: 3:01am On Jan 08, 2015
any verified source for this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by bluegrey: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
i can see you are obssess with my pix....
am finer than your girlfriend and sister...
hmmm i didn't know men can be this jealous..
if you are finer than me, post your pix let see...
i can see you have never traveled out in your life, how do you expect to see my shape, when am wearing a jacker.....i laugh in chinese..
so your were expecting to see my bossom, then you were disappointed.
a grown up man like you, doing aproko, in what does not concerns you. are you the senate daughter advocate...
guy go sleep
nice try grin
Juvenile...
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by red101(f): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Deola Smart, you can do better. This guy doesn't look like he has a good head on his shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2015
While there's vacancy at Totoh-Rock, albeit a decayed one, same cannot be said of Aso Rock.

Mama Peace till 2027!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2015
While there's vacancy at Totoh-Rock, albeit a decayed one, same cannot be said of Aso Rock.

Mama Peace till 2027! cheesy
While there's vacancy at Tontoh-Rock, albeit a decayed one, same cannot be said of Aso Rock.

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2015
While there's vacancy at Tontoh-Rock, albeit a decayed one,and Seun can apply, same cannot be said of Aso Rock. GMB need not bother.

Bovis daurensis cattle are many in Daura, that's a better bet.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?
what's this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2015
So this Senator Adeyemi Smart is giving out cars and various other expensive gifts for XMAS and there is no explanation/audit as to how he earned the money?? Meanwhile, some folks [size=1pt](@Ireneony) [/size]will be lauding these leaders and claiming that they should rule our country for life ... SMH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck

You are a gurl,so you really can't differentiate amongst em...From a guys perspective,i can say authoritatively that she is more cute/finer than tonto facially.

Besides,she is more endowed(chest wise),more richer,more classier.

Unlike tonto that has bleached(toned) her skin from point A to point B.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?

Is the Michael guy not yoruba??
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2015
lastmessenger:

Politics is not by faith or confession. Let's wait till the election and by then those who don't make noise on internet will choose who they want. Am just tired of the whole APC noise.

Their noise is the reason why things get of hand when they loose. Allow them enjoy their noise on news/social media grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by bobo65(m): 5:48am On Jan 08, 2015
tbaby534:
Ds is beautiful, now I know y most guys say 'date a light skin girl but marry a dark skin girl'

tho my twin sister is fair
buh I really dont dig fair gals
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by bobo65(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2015
sauceny:

You are a gurl,so you really can't differentiate amongst em...From a guys perspective,i can say authoritatively that she is more cute/finer than tonto facially.

Besides,she is more endowed(chest wise),more richer,more classier.

Unlike tonto that has bleached(toned) her skin from point A to point B.

a real man has spoken
hehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by bobo65(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2015
red101:
Deola Smart, you can do better. This guy doesn't look like he has a good head on his shoulders.

na wa o
cos he wore earring?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2015
All he had that glittered was gold but was not worth ruining her self esteem undecided . Tonto darling, don't worry ok? A wonderful guy that will treat you right will come. As for that guy, one day monkey go go market, e no go return angry angry .
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by officialEGO(f): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Na so life be na! Tenures dey change even for politics!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.