Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You (4702 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by JJYOU: 4:09am On Dec 17, 2008
relax.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by acidrop(f): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2008
lets say david or arlignton, JJyou are u a guy?
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by angelina08(f): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2008
If a man can love a woman with all his heart body and souls but at the end can never marry her, It has a reasons for that, not all woman is qualify for marriage.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by scottN(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2008
Men are not commitment-phobic. Men just don't want to get married to a liability these days. U c women these days, the moment the Man says I do, she then casts ALL HER BURDENS on the man and men these days r very wary of that. So u need to prove to every eligible bachelor that u r an asset and not a liability.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2008
According to a lecherous friend of mine- if a boy has had your body, it'll be very hard unless he really loves you for him to marry you- maybe its bullshit, but?
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by benyboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2008
@poster
simply 4get the guy,face ur job,pray n sooner than later the rite guy wld come along.

i can assure that there r 1,001 guys SERIOUSLY SEARCHING.i say this wit all sincerity.
RELAX N HV FUN.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2008
he has some fears about marriage and commitment but he can break. just dont ignore him, he certainly will keep coming if you are a wifey material
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by JJYOU: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2008
BabeX:

According to a lecherous friend of mine- if a boy has had your body, it'll be very hard unless he really loves you for him to marry you- maybe its bullshit, but?
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. WHY PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET FREELY?

acidrop:

lets say david or arlignton, JJyou are u a guy?
YES.

angelina08:

If a man can love a woman with all his heart body and souls but at the end can never marry her, It has a reasons for that, not all woman is qualify for marriage.
VERY CORRECT. TRUE TALK
beny_boy:

@poster
simply forget the guy,face ur job,pray n sooner than later the rite guy would come along.

i can assure that there r 1,001 guys SERIOUSLY SEARCHING.i say this wit all sincerity.
RELAX N HV FUN.
TELL HER AGAIN. RELAX AND RELAX SOME MORE. BEING SINGLE DO NOT HAVE TO BE THIS BAD YOU WANT TO HOOK UP ANY JERK. ENJOY BEING SINGLE MY SISTER
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by rockchic: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
Thanks everyone for all the advice. As hard as it is, i think i just have to wake up and face reality. Thanks a lot. I would just put it in prayers and wait for the next guy. and would try go for someone more advanced in age. He is just 28. thanks
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2008
rockchic:

Thanks everyone for all the advice. As hard as it is, i think i just have to wake up and face reality. Thanks a lot. I would just put it in prayers and wait for the next guy. and would try go for someone more advanced in age. He is just 28. thanks

A friend of mine just got married, he's just about 26 or so . . . age is not the problem here at all.

Even if you met a man who is 45, you sound too desperate and will most likely push him away too. If a man doesnt want to marry you he wont . . . even if he were 70.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by busybein: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2008
rockchic:

please do,ur problem is dating men ur age,some menĀ  that age r not ready for commitment,we all know interms of age men can be slow but we women r faster,a guy of 28 can be so single till 5 years time,but a woman of 28 common shes expected to be wt kids sef

leave ur age mates and go for older men or men,that r ready to settle down
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by KarmaMod(f): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
^ yea like 80 and up tongue
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by JJYOU: 3:09am On Dec 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

^ yea like 80 and up tongue
PERFECT AGE I WOULD SAY
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by chyk91(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2008
i think u sound a bit desperate, try not to be desperate cos dat can be a turn-off for most guys. then take it easy, seems lyk d pressure is gettin 2 u, tell ur parent d important thing is not getting married but staying married. marriage no be beans oh. then most importantly, ask God 4 guidance because na only Him fit help u.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by Moonstone(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2008
It's his beautiful loving way of telling you that "he's just not that into you"
If he's commitment-phobic to you now, he'll stay that way and find a girl who he falls head-over-heels in love with. That's when he'll start giving you stories that his parents are forcing him to marry her or that he got her pregnant. Just some cock-and-bull story like that. You're wasting your time with him. I suggest you leave him cos if you're out on a date with this guy and another interested man sees you, he'll think you have a boyfriend and let you be.
Dating this guy is blocking all your potentials.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by loisamy: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2008
My dear, relax dont go back to him he's not worth you. God will give you your own man just believe he's not ur husband and il advice u to stop talking about marriage with guys let them be d 1 2 talk about it. The danger of going back to him is dat he will block ur chances of getting a serious person and he might eventually dump you. U are young enjoy ur being single. G/luck
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by loisamy: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
Moonstone, i feel you that's wat usually happens oh. This thing u are saying happened to my friend and d guy is getting married in few weeks time after dating my friend for 9 yrs he came up with "My parent" story. pls use ur brain to luv.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by chyk91(m): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2008
moonstone u yan better, true talk.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by OgaMadam(f): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2008
Never listen to what a man says but what he does.
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by acidrop(f): 3:23am On Dec 19, 2008
JJYOU:

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. WHY PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET FREELY?
YES.
VERY CORRECT. TRUE TALKTELL HER AGAIN. RELAX AND RELAX SOME MORE. BEING SINGLE DO NOT HAVE TO BE THIS BAD YOU WANT TO HOOK UP ANY JERK. ENJOY BEING SINGLE MY SISTER

see there u go, variety to choose from
Re: I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You by ezteem(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
rockchic:
Na wa o. nairalanders, i don't know why men are running away from me o. i broke up with my last boyfriend who wanted me to wait till i was 32 before marriage, now, this new one, another story don commot. I asked him what were his plans for me marriage wise, only for him to tell me that he is commintment phobic, that he is scared of commitment, that i mean the whole world to him, but marriage is out of the question. I almost fainted. A friend now advised me that if i break up with him, it would make him realise how much he misses me, and then propose. For where? I broke up with him, he begged for a while that i should come back, i refused, telling him that unless he promises to be able to marry me one day i can't come back. MEanwhile, the guy is a perfect husband material oh, but he just no wan marry. what should i do? I am getting scared o, i am already 27. Should i just go back and enjoy the relationship while it lasts till i find someone else, or believe that as it goes on he would realise he should marry me? Or should i just leave things as they are? abeg you guys advise o. this marriage thing is making me nuts, my parents are pressurising me, all my friends are getting married

No one forces marriage on anyone.. You've shown no reason to be married to. You prolly friendzoned or brother zoned the ones that want to.. And you are saying the first wants to marry you when you are 32. You prolly pressured him into saying that... Marriage isn't the thing you are the thing, (naija girls and marriage self). If you are this desperate then get belle for am nah. Or you go buy diamond ring and propose to am. Or you seekout yoruba boys. They are good at marrying you with "belle". He'll just give your pressuring parents 400naira seaman's aromatic schnapp and that's it... My aunty got married @the age of 35, that was fouryears ago. She's happy with kids .I know you'll only see the yabbing part of my comment

And you'll leave him and start over with another guy. And you think men aren't wise as to marry you after 2-7months after you've given your youthfulness to other guys. U wan give am iya abga p***y? Take time mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? / How Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.