Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? (4628 Views)

She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
My girl friend visited me unexpectedly and found me with another girl in an unmentionable condition.

Instead of her being upset, she smiled and took some money from my wallet and rushed to the nearby small market and brought foodstuffs and entered the kitchen and started preparing a meal.

To my greatest suprise, she prepared my best food that she had never prepared before and she smiled into my bedroom and told me and my cheating partner that our food is ready, that we should go to the dinning and eat, my dear Romancelanders, should we go ahead and eat the food? Or do you think she have something
in mind to execute by acting the way she just acted?
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by kilokeys(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
lol.. let her eat with you guys..

maybe she has always wanted a party..

but my Guy.. Hell is real .. repent.. before u eat

7 Likes

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:
lol
Answer me na, should we eat or throw it away.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:
lol.. let her eat with you guys..

maybe she has always wanted a party..

but my Guy.. Hell is real .. repent.. before u eat
I want to repent!
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by DesChyko: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
You were cheating on her! She caught you.
1. She didn't create a scene.
2. She didn't walk out on you.
3. She didn't even cause any humiliation whatsoever.

Instead she offered you a pure smile. One that reminds you of the sun. She still went ahead to carry out the quite tedious task of cooking. And after inviting you and your partner to eat, after doing all these for you, while you and the cheating partner were still in the room trying to figure out what next to do, you still think you have an option of refusing to eat??

My friend, if you don't want to die by something more gruesome like having a pestle resting inside your skull or having a knife sticking out of your left buttocks, better go and eat that poisoned food now angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
But in the main time, let me invite her to join us.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hahahahahahahah. ops I hope uv written ur wheel and next of kin because its clear that u are a dead man already. Remember to say last prayer and say hi to my ancestors that am ok. RIP in advance cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

Instead she offered you a pure smile. One that reminds you of the sun. She still went ahead to carry out the quite tedious task of cooking. And after inviting you and your partner to eat, after doing all these for you, while you and the cheating partner were still in the room trying to figure out what next to do, you still think you have an option of refusing to eat??

My friend, if you don't want to die by something more gruesome like having a pestle resting inside your skull or having a knife sticking out of your left buttocks, better go and eat that poisoned food now angry
Someone else should give me a better advice than this.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by dechandel(f): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Sweetie, before you eat the food.. Will your asset(s) to Dechan.del..

Thanks plenty.. And say me hi to my Grandma when you get there.. Tell her i still miss her chicken soup..

4 Likes

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Just invited her to join us to eat it but she said we should go ahead and start eating that she will join us at the middle of the meal, when the meal is getting interesting in our body system, should we start eating while she comes??
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by asadike(f): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
DesChyko:

lol! I can't stop laughing o
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by asadike(f): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't eat it. Tell her u have no appetite. Something is fishy here.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by kilokeys(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Thanks plenty.. And say me hi to my Grandma when you get there.. Tell her i still miss her chicken soup..

wicked grin my gf should cook for us someday
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Come and eat it and tell her yourself, since you miss her that much, she will have the opportunity once again to be preparing it for you, this time non-stop and you will continue enjoying it there and stop missing it here. A serious advice please.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Decale: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cool story, bro...

So in your moment of distress and vulnerability, you became lucid enough to pick up your phone besides the nakked girl, log into Nl, create a topic, waiting for replies for more than 30 mins while your gf is in the other room relaxed and your food getting cold while the nakked one is beside you asking what is NL saying?

You're truly a smart motherfuccker undecided

9 Likes

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
so you sheat on her and she cook last supar for you and you har ranting Mods plasea loakup this thrad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Ranoscky(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Obop, dis one strong o! But op since she's ur gf and u also luv the girl u cheated with, three of u should eat the food together. If anything goes wrong u guys died out of love for each other.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:
Cool story, bro...

So in your moment of distress and vulnerability, you became lucid enough to pick up your phone besides the nakked girl, log into Nl, create a topic, waiting for replies for more than 30 mins while your gf is in the other room relaxed and your food getting cold while the nakked one is beside you asking what is NL saying?

plasea dot mine him. he thinks evlry body hear are childrensad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahahahahah. ops I hope uv written ur wheel and next of kin because its clear that u are a dead man already. Remember to say last prayer and say hi to my ancestors that am ok. RIP in advance cheesy
How will Nigeria move forward? When this kind of advice is still being given concerning woman matter? I'm in deep shi.t and you are telling me this
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
asadike:
Don't eat it. Tell her u have no appetite. Something is fishy here.
I've told her, but she insists, what do i do, help please?
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:
Cool story, bro...

Nairaland is a place for advice when in distress that's why i rushed of here, to seek one, i could have used google but nairaland is better so advice me on what to do please.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
so you sheat on her and she cook last supar for you and you har ranting Mods plasea loakup this thrad
Lock up what? You don't have anything to say to me why comment, it's your John Thomas that they will lock up there, nonsense!
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ranoscky:
Obop, dis one strong o! But op since she's ur gf and u also luv the girl u cheated with, three of u should eat the food together. If anything goes wrong u guys died out of love for each other.
So you are advicing that we should go ahead and eat, when i've not married her?
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Lock up what? You don't have anything to say to me why comment, it's your John Thomas that they will lock up there, nonsense!
plasea dot insat me curse i didj insat you eida, i only ass the mods to loakup the stapid and useless and meanlingles thradsad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea dot mine him. he thinks evlry body hear are childrensad
I think everybody here are adult, but from the way you write in english, i think you are the one that is a children here.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by dechandel(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
Come and eat it and tell her yourself, since you miss her that much, she will have the opportunity once again to be preparing it for you, this time non-stop and you will continue enjoying it there and stop missing it here. A serious advice please.
grin grin grin
See me see wahala o
Na me she cook the food for¿?

By now you should be singing halleluyah with the angels and saints? Or was your flight delayed?? cheesy
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea dot insat me curse i didj insat you eida, i only ass the mods to loakup the stapid and useless and meanlingles thradsad
You call my thread stupid and useless? You will be sued for this, you will hear from my lawyer soon. But in the main time, work on the way you write in English, i could enrol you in a good school till we meet in court so that you will speak for yourself well without giving your lawyer a headache when you manage to get one.
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
I think everybody here are adult, but from the way you write in english, i think you are the one that is a children here.
you these boys that camt undastoad simpar and conrest gramer english, stop quotin mesad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
See me see wahala o
Na me she cook the food for¿?

By now you should be singing halleluyah with the angels and saints? Or was your flight delayed?? cheesy
So you want me to go like this, what did i do to you, i'm i the one that caused the break up of your relationship with Dangote's son??
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by cokacoola(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
You call my thread stupid and useless? You will be sued for this, you will hear from my lawyer soon. But in the main time, work on the way you write in English, i could enrol you in a good school till we meet in court so that you will speak for yourself well without giving your lawyer a headache when you manage to get one.
you see whys i called you a chlidren Threatming to sues some one you dot kwen? Farano plasea ban this boy for ben very ceiling in 2015sad
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by njuwo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
you these boys that camt undastoad simpar and conrest gramer english, stop quotin mesad
And stop campaigning for this my help thread to be closed, and i'll stop quoting you, period!
Re: She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
njuwo:
My girl friend visited me unexpectedly and found me with another girl in an unmentionable condition.

Instead of her being upset, she smiled and took some money from my wallet and rushed to the nearby small market and brought foodstuffs and entered the kitchen and started preparing a meal.

To my greatest suprise, she prepared my best food that she had never prepared before and she smiled into my bedroom and told me and my cheating partner that our food is ready, that we should go to the dinning and eat, my dear Romancelanders, should we go ahead and eat the food? Or do you think she have something
in mind to execute by acting the way she just acted?

Hmmm be afraid
Be very afraid

If i were u i would have packed out by now...

If a woman catches u cheating n she did nit say anything she even wants to feed u ... My dear ur days r numbered oh ... A woman warth b warned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina / Man And Woman Caught Having Sex In Public (explicit Photos) / What do you see In This Pics? Many Will Fail This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.