Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf (1293 Views)

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by konjinus(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Plizzzzzz nairaland I need una help my gf is behaving one kind like dat and I check her fone she dey do whatsapp wit one bros and I read it she was even the one asking say make the guy nack am chaiii e dey pain me up til now if I catch thay bros eh plizzzzzz nairaland wetin I go do dis babe and she even do new hair say she want comot this night I ask am where she say she never know yet nairaland elp me before I kill person abeg
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by smartty68(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Guy stop feeling insecure and mind your business
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by idesylvester(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cheating is becoming normal most especially when your relationship is not build on trust and future plans, once you've a relationship the first thing should be the aim of it all... Sex is no longer a criteria to keep a relationship

Confront her and make it clear to her, if sex is the problem or she's tired of it before she will go and bring HIV with her wifi to you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:
Guy stop feeling insecure and mind your business

Did you read the op's post? He clearly said he read a WhatsApp conversation between his girl and another guy and she was making sexual references. Plus she is also acting off. So how is this insecurity? Or don't you know what insecurity means?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by smartty68(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Naqade:

Did you read the op's post? He clearly said he read a WhatsApp conversation and she was making sexual references. Plus she is also acting off. So how is this insecurity? Or don't you know what insecurity is?
Yes I did! He should act like a man and let her be. Most times girls ain't worth the troubles we pass through for them...

Shiit always happens in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by RedBeauty: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you already saw a message insinuating cheating
Not sure what else you need from us embarassed
Plenty fish in that brown water una call sea grin
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

Yes I did! He should act like a man and let her be. Most times girls ain't worth troubles we pass through for them...

He should act like a man and sit back while his girlfriend forks other men?
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by RedBeauty: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Naqade:

He doesn't know what insecurities mean lol
Free him wink
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
CCTV or call recorder.. Or put a tail on her
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by smartty68(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Naqade:

Or better still commit suicide on top her matter... Guy there's something you're missing out here; she doesn't love this guy no more... Why kill yourself over someone who cares about someone else undecided

Build relationship on trust and understanding...
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
I recommend any of these traps

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by jieta: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzz nairaland I need una help my gf is behaving one kind like dat and I check her fone she dey do whatsapp wit one bros and I read it she was even the one asking say make the guy nack am chaiii e dey pain me up til now if I catch thay bros eh plizzzzzz nairaland wetin I go do dis babe and she even do new hair say she want comot this night I ask am where she say she never know yet nairaland elp me before I kill person abeg
look for another girl na why you wan come kill your self for one Toto.
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

Or better still commit suicide on top her matter... Guy there's something you're missing out here; she doesn't love this guy no more... Why kill yourself over someone who cares about someone else undecided

You are refusing to make sense. The guy is obviously in a relationship. He is suspecting his girlfriend is cheating on him and he has proof authenticating his suspicion. First you said the guy was insecure. Later you said you said the guy should be a man. Now you are saying the girl doesn't love him anymore. You are just making inconsistent nonsensical statements. You clearly don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by smartty68(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Naqade:

[s]You are refusing to make sense. The guy is obviously in a relationship. He is suspecting his girlfriend is cheating on him and he has proof authenticating his suspicion. First you said the guy was insecure. Later you said you said the guy should be a man. Now you are saying the girl doesn't love him anymore. You are just making inconsistent nonsensical statements. You are clearly don't know what you are saying.[/s]
Then do yourself a big favour and get off my mention. Thanks
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

Then do yourself a big favour and get off my mention. Thanks

I will quote you as long as you continue making stupid comments. If you don't know what insecurity is, consult a dictionary. You can't be commenting incoherent nonsense and expect sane people not to quote you. Instead of you to thank me for showing your stupidity to you, you are forming boss.

Olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by konjinus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:

Build relationship on trust and understanding...
u r a mad man plizzzzz go wash plate bros is not by force to advice
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by smartty68(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol! See them calling me names. OP needs to man up grin
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by konjinus(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! See them calling me names. OP needs to man up grin
u don baff who u serve?
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bro i have a great plan

how about u use me to catch her red handed

give me her number lemme do the wooing and getting her to agree to fvck me in just 1 week

i'll choose a venue (a guesthouse or hotel) where she and i would meet (which u'll be aware of) then i'll fvck her mercilessly and aggresively for the first round so as to weaken her and when am about to fvck her second round i'll text you telling you to come in

and then boom! U'll burst her (us) while in the act

after which u'll pay me my money right in front of her

whatt ya say bruv......wink wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by konjinus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Bro i have a great plan

how about u use me to catch her red handed

give me her number lemme do the wooing and getting her to agree to fvck me in just 1 week

i'll choose a venue (a guesthouse or hotel) where she and i would meet (which u'll be aware of) then i'll fvck her mercilessly and aggresively for the first round so as to weaken her and when am about to fvck her second round i'll text you telling you to come in

and then boom! U'll burst her (us) while in the act

after which u'll pay me my money right in front of her

whatt ya say bruv......wink wink
ur sister na the babe whatt ya say bruv

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
konjinus:
ur sister na the babe whatt ya say bruv

see dis one

because i wan help u bah

anyways......

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by eezeribe(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:
He doesn't know what insecurities mean lol Free him wink
Exactly...
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by stevecantrell: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Secretly Install a tracking app on her phone then call her to ask where she is.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
konjinus:
this na pure fictional. I nor believe
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by teehamzat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is the need to catch her red-handed, you already have your evidence at hand, do the needful.i.e challenge her, am sure her countenance would practically give her away

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by konjinus(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
L0NGFELLOW1:
this na pure fictional. I nor believe
go sit down bros
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by Kobicove(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
After you have caught her, then what? undecided
Re: How Can I Catch My Cheating Gf by indodon(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
it simple man... just put a listening device deep in her vajayjay then you'd know when he's bonking her

(1) (Reply)

Life of an Introvert / Mexican Mayor Marries A Crocodile; His Reasons Will Leave You In Shock! / It Is Indecent And Unnecessaryā€¯- Ruggedman Reacts To Photo Of A Woman Breastfeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.