Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! (2239 Views)

This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
the real Igbo men dont marry outside angry

sucks for girls who wanna marry Igbo men

All the non Igbo girls married to Igbo men
are married to rejects

Lola Omotayo married razz igbo musician
Ibinabo fibersima married an Igbo man with already two children
Dizeani Alison Madueke married a widower with plenty children

I am glad Asaba men give us non igbo girls the opportunity to taste the Igbo D

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by marvelling(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
onila:

the real Igbo men dont marry outside angry

sucks for girls who wanna marry Igbo men

All the non Igbo girls married to Igbo men
are married to rejects

Ibinabo fibersima married an Igbo man with already two children
Dizeani Alison Madueke married a widower with plenty children

I am glad Asaba men give us non igbo girls the opportunity to taste Igbo D

grin onila! Where are you actually from?
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by DickDastardly(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Goodluck in your adventure with dicks from the delta smiley
Hope menopause wont have set in when your eyes clear grin
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by ronald4lif(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by ireneony(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
This bipolar don come again undecided

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by cutieberie1(f): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
i dont understand..
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Many are mad bt few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This bipolar don come again undecided
sharrap, dog!

7 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by menix(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ara di nah stages..
Wondering wat u took b4 making up dis hypothesis..
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Onila is quite a complex person, the more I try to figure her out, the more confused I get. Sometimes she's like a virgin teenager, other times she's like a rotten senior girl,, then some other times she's a bigot, then some other times she's classy and very refined and posh. Onila, who are you?
Whatever you are, you are very entertaining.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Onila is quite a complex person, the more I try to figure her out, the more confused I get. Sometimes she's like a virgin teenager, other times she's like a rotten senior girl,, then some other times she's a bigot, then some other times she's classy and very refined and posh. Onila, who are you?
Whatever you are, you are very entertaining.
you are so mean undecided
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by ireneony(f): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
Many are mad bt few are roaming
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
onila:
you are so mean undecided
nope grin
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
firstEVA:
nope grin
I am complex at the moment because I am under stress

living life with no direction
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
onila:
I am complex at the moment because I am under stress

living life with no direction
why is that?
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
firstEVA:
why is that?
I told you before, family issues

not easy being organized when yr family is dis-organized
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Onila do you mind a private conversation
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
valicious1:

Google alora sealords
leave that society angry

yr christian
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by spacefreak: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Onila I like your guts.
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by onila(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
spacefreak:
Onila I like your guts.
what guts
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Funny it's not all ibo men. I can marry from anywhere
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by spacefreak: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
onila:
what guts
You just had to ask *sigh*
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why so many hidden posts grin hmmmm Onila cheesy
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
E no concern me
Re: Delta Igbo Men-the Only Open Minded Igbo Men! by jmoore(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is one of the psquare brothers a reject too, huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Being Gay? / Guys Be Sincere, Will You Miss Class If You Teacher Is Like This / Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.