Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP (21074 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by danaiks(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Calebosko:
abeg make i buy this ur space na,i go pay u wel,how much,no alow make person hear oo

grin grin grin ...... Just 1000 dollars will do
That's not too much for a big boy like you
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by bobchigar(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Foolish question! Didinrin n dinrobo.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by baybeeboi: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
the unfolding view of Africa's fastest growing terrorist destination.Nigeria
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Calebosko(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
danaiks:

grin
danaiks:

ok give me ur bank acount number and pin
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by jaytee01(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
When you are in shock
When you are surprised when the tide is turning against you.
When all hope is waning and you feel helpless
You start to run mad

Let us remember this statement - Mend is not responsible for the Abuja bombings, I know my people (GEJ, 2011)

How can PDP be asking APC about Dr Jonathan's People?

smh undecided undecided
Don't mind the Idi.ot!

Him no sabi where their leader dey for prison make him go ask?

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Toktee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Goddex:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-should-explain-its-connections-with-mend-pdp/
yes,if only pdp explain their relationship with bokoharam,and why they are shielding Ali modu sherif?

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by erimmy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP,should stop crying foul,after all they said that MEND is a faceless group.The truth is that Nigerians need change and it may come from APC,who knows.

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by danaiks(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Calebosko:
;Dok give me ur bank acount number and pin

U see ehnn don't worry... Just send me #1000 etisalat airtime grin grin ....@ least this will save time and all the stress
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
So its no more Boko Haram, its now MEND abi? GEJ/PDP are the most confused entities in all the earth!

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by aresa: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Instead of your useless SSS selling guguru and epa investigation all over the place like broke comedians, why not ask them to investigate and arrest?

All this grabbing crumbs from left and right to run to town with just to sound relevant shows how low PDP don fall? What a disgrace...smh

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Adiwana: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP talks too much...was it apc that shot their supporters at PH?so wassup with mend?is it cos They wey bE Niger Delta now wan support Bro J?
Abeg make that fresh blow Jonah go go back to Otuoke! #saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Adiwana: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP talks too much...was it apc that shot their supporters at PH?so wassup with mend?is it cos They wey bE Niger Delta no wan support Bro J?
Abeg make that fresh blow Jonah go back to Otuoke! #saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by olatpic(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politics in Naija is just out of it...

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by tellwisdom: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mod pls stop putting apc and pdp palava on front page...I'm loosing interest already sad
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Ilekeh(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
MEND - We are responsible for October 1st bombing

Jonathan - MEND is not responsible for the October 1st bombing

PDP should instead channel that question to their clueless President and also ask him his connection with witches and wizards. Bunch of Idiots

lmaoooooooo grin grin grin
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by tolababa(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lemme help APC

They are estranged brothers of our president who felt aggrieved by the way their brother GEJ is running the country.

Jonathan: I know my brother they can't bomb Nigeria
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Of a truth pdp swims, eat, drink, live in total confusion. undecided
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Larow(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
denkyw:
truth be told APC has done some dirty work behind the scene 4 Mend to suddenly endorse buhari. it's barbaric to see people rejoice when a militant group suddenly endorse a presidential candidate. to me it's a bad omen, and won't cast my vote 4 such.. tomorrow shekau will release a video endorsing buhari and shameless APC supporters will rejoice over it,it's pathetic.
oponu! Wait till den!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
freshness2020:
Oya APshit should come and give us anoda white lie! Heaven would have let loose if it was the other way round! Yeye party!
Waiting for what their little brats here on Nairaland would have to say!
No GEJ, No Election!
What of the wizards and witches,who endorsed ur clueless GEJ. Can pdp explain that.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Calebosko(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
danaiks:

U see ehnn don't worry... Just send me #1000 etisalat airtime grin grin ....@ least this will save time and all the stress
i dont want u to mismanage d fund,and beside av set a comity to look into that
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by dustydee: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
As soon as the PDP explain their relationship with Association of Nigerian Witches and Wizards. grin
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Eromsboy: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
I think Jonathan and the PDP are in a better position to tell us.

Jonathan and the PDP should also tell us their relationship with the Association of Witches and Wizards who endorsed him sometime ago.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Calebosko:
;Dok give me ur bank acount number and pin
0036202750 GTB.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Calebosko(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Renegade147:

0036202750 GTB.
giv me ur atm pin too na
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by gowaga68: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
This people (PDP) could be clowns at times o, we the masses should be asking the relationship between PDP and Boko Haram that have been terrorizing the Country.
Namadi Sambo was sometimes indicted to Boko Haram.
Ali Ndume was also indicted to them and said Sambo gave him the contact, then come Ali Modu (SAS).
www. Yeyedeysmellfornigeria.com
Second base joor.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by ProsperUSA: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP should instead explain why they cannot stop boko haram.

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by namelesss: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
I'll always pray mke we see pass this election well... I hope Nigerians will act matured and humane... There'll be struggle for the present government even if they'll prevail...
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Doyin2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Next month is Febuhari
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Eziachi: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
The last time I checked, Jonathan was the spokesman for MEND after the Abuja bombing when he claimed that MEND didn't do it, even when they had already claimed responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by oweman: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=BasseyJ post=29586880]Nice statement, MEND is considered by some to be a terrorist group, just like boko haram endorsing someone.an Explanation is indeed needed[

So also will a detail explantion be needed on how president Jonathan became the defence consel to MEND on the oct. 2011bombings in Abuja for which the Henry Okah is enjoying a cool room in a South Africa prison .
By the end of this february i will jonathan be arranged to fully explain how a zoologist became a lawyee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Paid Ibori N250m In UK Prison / We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares / Nigeria Police React To Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.