Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP (21076 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Have you forgoten that Shekau and Dokubo were colleague at arm in their training for terror.The same people head both Boko Haram and MEND Indirectly.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Walexsammy(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
The question, who are the nigerians that want to know?
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Witches and Wizards also supported Jonathan.
Has Jonathan explained his connection with them?
If he hasn't, why expect such from apc?
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by hotwax: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Drsmith01:
BUHARI SHOW US UR CERT

GEJITE grin

You shameless idoit keep saying the same rubbish everyday.

Buhari attended war college and got master degrees from USA. Are u stewpid? Dont you know its a cheap attempt to rubbish him. The man is not even moved.

Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Onyiido: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
COME ON!...I personally don't believe APC have anything to do with MEND, Their endorsement of Buhari may just be a political strategy, Or it may not be unconnected to the fact that their leader Henry Okah is at loggerheads with Jonathan.
This is election period, and every candidate needs endorsements, by endorsing Buhari, They are getting back at Jonathan and sending ripples to the PDP camp.

#myopinion.
My exact thought

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by PastorOla1: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2015
PDP is now a drowning party that is looking for who to drag along. Where were they when GEJ was the spokes man of MEND!!!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by loswhite(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice statement, MEND is considered by some to be a terrorist group, just like boko haram endorsing someone.an Explanation is indeed needed
you can help them to do the explanation olodo!!!!!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by fritiyo: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
wat s wrong wit ds pdp guys.

apc, buhari dnt hold nigerians any explanation ds matter.

like pdp bt ds time dey go d wrong direction.wat s wrong wit ds pdp guys.

like pdp bt ds time dey go d wrong direction.
wat s wrong wit ds pdp guys.

like pdp bt ds time dey go d wrong direction.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by olami234lekan(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
When you are in shock
When you are surprised when the tide is turning against you, when all hope is waning and you feel helpless
You start to run mad

Let us remember this statement - Mend is not responsible for the Abuja bombings, I know my people (GEJ, 2011)

How can PDP be asking APC about Dr Jonathan's People?

smh undecided undecided

If Jonathan is so sure who's responsible for Abuja then he really should be arrested, not by Nigerian Government though. If international community really cares about this country they will arrest that idol worshipper called GEJ now.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Calebosko:
giv me ur atm pin too na
Calebosko.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Akin89(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2015
my explanation....onbehalf of my fellow nairalanders,i donate buhari/osinbajo
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

Witches and Wizards are not a threat to us unless you are not spiritually fortified by God!
How then is MEND a threat to pdp,if they are spiritually fortified by GOD.
My guy,u av ntn to say.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by freshness2020: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Renegade147:

How then is MEND a threat to pdp,if they are spiritually fortified by GOD.
My guy,u av ntn to say.

MEND is a threat to the national development of our dear country not sectional as ♈όϋ tend to put it!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by tefund(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
MEND - We are responsible for October 1st bombing

Jonathan - MEND is not responsible for the October 1st bombing

PDP should instead channel that question to their clueless President and also ask him to explain his connection with witches and wizards. Bunch of Idiots
EXACTLY IT BACK THEN WHEN THE WITCHES AND WIZARD ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA CUED BEHIND JOHNA.SO SHOCKING!!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by gregg2: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=14pt]APC and their love for terrorists[/size]
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

MEND is a threat to the national development of our dear country not sectional as ♈όϋ tend to put it!
Also are the witches and wizards.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Tsanyawa: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Alams and GEJ are in better position to tell us their connection with MEND. it all started from their backyard.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by espn(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
denkyw:
truth be told APC has done some dirty work behind the scene 4 Mend to suddenly endorse buhari. it's barbaric to see people rejoice when a militant group suddenly endorse a presidential candidate. to me it's a bad omen, and won't cast my vote 4 such.. tomorrow shekau will release a video endorsing buhari and shameless APC supporters will rejoice over it,it's pathetic.
u call dem militants wen dey endorse APC.. you claim dey are just an agitated groups whose voice should be heard when dey support GEJ/PDP. U r bleeped and sick in d head.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by cousins: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

PDP should instead channel that question to their clueless President and also ask him to explain his connection with witches and wizards. Bunch of Idiots

I seriously wonder how a sitting president becomes the lawyer to a terrorist organisation. It further goes to prove some of the things that have been said before. The man is a tribalistic person. Would have done the same if it was OPC or boko haram. Whichever is the case, a president does not defend known and self confessed terrorists.

I rest my case
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by freshness2020: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Renegade147:

Also are the witches and wizards.
Have they attack ♈όϋ ?
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by zheroes(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
if the MEND doesn't see anything good in jonathan that's a sign that problem is looming, take it or leave. i love MEND for being courageous enough to disown their own when he falters. this administration is a failure, it is a shame. now i believe they were fighting a just course. PDP cannot believe this. Judgement day drawing closer, they will really wish that day doesnt come.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

Have they attack ♈όϋ ?
Have MEND attack You.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by freshness2020: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Renegade147:

Have MEND attack You.
...Maybe Oct1 2010 does not ring a bell to ♈όϋ !
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

...Maybe Oct1 2010 does not ring a bell to ♈όϋ !
Whr u involved in the attack.

Remember ur president absolved them of any blame. If I'm right,i b'liv Tompolo is 1 of their leaders.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by DanPolice(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

PDP doesn't not just know what to do at all. They are so afraid of APC that whoever tend to side with them a different meaning is read to it. If they have nothing reasonable to offer they should just get out of the way & stop wasting everybody's time.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Skillz02(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drsmith01:
BUHARI SHOW US UR CERT

GEJITE grin
I don't need his Cert, if a man with Cert lead us like kindergarten than its better for a man with no cert & a good pedigree lead us
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by FOLLOWJESUS: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nigerians are too carried away with their short memories, Yes the APC should explain to nigerians their connection with (MEND and Boko haram) there is nothing hiden about their romance with these two groups, there was a time Boko haram apointed Buhari as there negociator coupled with Buharis defence on Boko haram in which he condemned the govt.for killing boko haram, and also threatened that in the 2015 elections if he loses "the dog and baboo will soak in blood" this is the person some ignorant Nigerian see as option.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Calebosko(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Renegade147:

Calebosko.
lolz sharp guy
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Calebosko:
lolz sharp guy
It's like a yahoo-boi asking what's Caps-lock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Why Northern Emirs Admire Osinbajo By David Omoruyi / Peter Obi Addresses UNN Students In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.