Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan (29656 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by babestella: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2015
saha04:
Signs of a desperate sinking président

Don't you think you are the one sinking? Your lack of objectivity and ideas to create wealth for your generation has made you sink so low that you can't even reason positively any more. Please change your attitude towards your president. You don't even know him.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by efilefun(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Ezemust:
fvck.did America reject Bush because of 9 11?was it Bush's fault?

After 9 11 how many of such occured again since they took the right steps in handling the situation. Gej is so clueless

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by osebe: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:
The comments I read sometimes online goes a long way to show why our youths are totally unemployable and that is why most are jobless even after graduating from a higher institution. Their inability to reason and see things objectively and forensically is a big menace that needs spiritual intervention to help the youths. I am indeed baffled.
God bless you for this comment.Give me freedom...Give me Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Anikulhapo:
People Like Your Kinsmen e.g Tony Anenih, Edwin Clark And Askari Tokunbo

On point asari worse off them all

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Vicotex:
get off your slave ship and vote for GEJ.
buhari is an illitrate.
Apc are thugs,terrorists,touts.
Obj is an APE
Mbaka is a drunkard
lol. Those who will fall flat will first become proud and stay feeling like they run the world. How does Jonathan think he will win this election for crying out loud? Look at that list,also look at the reality on ground in Nigeria today, most people have turned against Jonathan. God is on the throne & Jonathan has already lost. Amen.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by kayman2u(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Too late to find your balls Mr. President. Wish you had these balls all this years (wasted years)
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by babestella: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
patrickmuf:
Can't just picture an Obama, Cameron or Merkel saying this kinda rubbish...Jonathan is a disgrace to the seat he occupies...
Now you have shoes you can afford to talk down on touts (some of whom are victims of the failures of the government)...

Common shut your mouth, talking trash as always.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by Goddex: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Well spoken, my Presido
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
eleko1:
Calling your Fada a tout is on point.Your tales won't stop us from kicking your clueless outa Aso Rock to Kirikiri. SaI BUHARI For PRESIDENT cool

Fish brain! If someone behaves more than a motor park tout so what stops u from calling such a tout. Educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by ajayifocus: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
choose wisely ,Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by Vicotex(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
prettyboi1:

lol. Those who will fall flat will first become proud and stay feeling like they run the world. How does Jonathan think he will this election for crying out loud? Look at that list,also look at the reality on ground in Nigeria today, most people have turned against Jonathan. God is on the throne & Jonathan has already lost. Amen.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015
j-man can do w/o those people that turned against him

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by olajide8(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Opiosko:
He did not mention any name na! He spoke like a true stateman. Nigerians sha
An inference to the statement is all we need - it's targeted at the opposition! That's all
This man fails not to continue to instigate and fuel his goons"- Edwin Clark, okupe and asari- it's like a case of a bully- having a bigger bully behind them- they can talk but the opposition should keep quite- If the opposition talk it's them fuelling crisis-

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by londoner: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Its quite obvious that he is talking about Amaechi's comment to create parallel government and his utternces that supported mutiny.

I don't think GEJ should have mentioned touts, but eveything else he said was actually true.

GEJ has acually stood silent for a long time and has taken all the verbal abuse metted at him (and his family) from politicians, media, citizens, clergymen. Everyone has a limit, but he should have kept it professional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Brimmie:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006381_RetardeenSamboribobo_jpgdb01f2057a8144575c025b43c4019022

Am yet to see rambunctious & GEJ Sycophantic SaTANs accuse Vice President Namadi Samboribobo of disrespecting Christianity by not removing his cap in a Christian worship in the pix below, yet they saw Buhari and questioning his ability to govern, but missed this? Like missing the speck in your own eyes, but seeing others...

Hypocrisy at work. One rule for GEJ, another for GMB.

It's inside the Church, unlike the Open Air Interdenominational and Inter-faith Service under reference during the Year 2015 Thanksgiving Service organised by the Lagos State Government.

King Nebu's Disciples, what ya say??

I r wicked u want sambo to remove d cap and infect all present with tinea capitis no way
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by babestella: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2015
efilefun:

After 9 11 how many of such occured again since they took the right steps in handling the situation. Gej is so clueless

This is why I said our youths don't thinK objectively. Comparing America and Nigeria without seeing the cultural and religious differences, difference in our educational system. You have a northern Nigeria where most are completely illiterate, easily brainwashed via their religion and you are talking about America. oh my God, something has to be done quickly, the youths have lost it. Have you asked yourself what America would look like if they had a Muslim majority so to say, have you thought of the kind of scenario Americans would be dealing with right now? Please think right and stop deceiving others who might as well be as gullible as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by samibode(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Ezemust:
fvck.did America reject Bush because of 9 11?was it Bush's fault?

Nope bush response to 911 would ave been his fault but ofcos we know he responded well thats why that was the last 911 we have seen in America our keeps getting worse so u see dat u have no point.
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by fyxboss(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
karidad:
Tnk u Mr President. But of what use is the education u r providing if after all we return to sit with our parents and still demand from dem? Endeavour to create jobs. Help revive some of the dead companies. Tnx.
abi na my sister and they are complaining about the rate of crime in Nigeria
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by wadoowadoo(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

Jonathan will also find you a husband
You must be a tout.
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by anonimi: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

This is why I said our youths don't thinK objectively. Comparing America and Nigeria without seeing the cultural and religious differences, difference in our educational system. You have a northern Nigeria where most are completely illiterate, easily brainwashed via their religion and you are talking about America. oh my God, something has to be done quickly, the youths have lost it. Have you asked yourself what America would look like if they had a Muslim majority so to say, have you thought of the kind of scenario Americans would be dealing with right now? Please think right and stop deceiving others who might as well be as gullible as you are.

PakiSTAN is a good comparison.
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by anonimi: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2015
karidad:
Tnk u Mr President. But of what use is the education u r providing if after all we return to sit with our parents and still demand from dem? Endeavour to create jobs. Help revive some of the dead companies. Tnx.

Where have you been?

- Auto companies revived.
- Textile companies revived.
- Agricultural production companies revived.
- Railways revived.
- Cement companies expanding.
- Airports renovated with scheduled international flights.
- YOU WIN Entrepreneurs

Our youths need to re-tool, re-invent themselves and be creative in searching for employment.
Better still they should even become entrepreneurs tapping the ever-increasing opportunities to do so thereby creating employment for others.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by saha04: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

Don't you think you are the one sinking? Your lack of objectivity and ideas to create wealth for your generation has made sink so low that you can't even reason positively any more. Please change your attitude towards your president. You don't even know him.
Na fight? How much wealth has he created with the level of corruption in his government? How do one support a président that supports corruption so much that no single Person has been brought to book Under his government considering high level of corruption recorded? Administration that hunts whistle blowers? Anyway, he has saïd it that corruption is not stealing. Which one is better
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by aceTS: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2015
I wished this c in c had the mojo of a motor park tout, we would have being spared the ignominy of putting up with his wife.no self respecting tout would allow a woman to humiliate him. haba! gej, grow a pair.

2 Likes

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by anonimi: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
saha04:

Na fight? How much wealth has he created with the level of corruption in his government? How do one support a président that supports corruption so much that no single Person has been brought to book Under his government considering high level of corruption recorded? Administration that hunts whistle blowers? Anyway, he has saïd it that corruption is not stealing. Which one is better?

Please explain to us how the president is supposed to bring someone to book, so we can properly examine if he has done his part or not.

Meanwhile you may wish to note that organisations like Transparency International that used to score us very low on corruption are now acknoledging our improvement due to the SYSTEMATIC approach of the cerebral team in Aso Rock- Jonathan/Sambo
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by sharkhead: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2015
pat077:
OBJ is a frustated old mofo tryin to remain relevant.
Hmm..U are right u kno..but wait o I have one question for u who fail to reason-on whose behalf did David Mark and those governors (remembr how they prostrated in front of him) go to c ds "old mofo"?
The words of Adamu Muazu comes to Mind..GEJ cant kp using and dumping ppl and tink he wl get it easy! Whether u like it or not as much as I dnt like OBJ, call him watevr u like, he is not inconsiquential, he is no pushover, he is not irrelevant!
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by anonimi: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2015
sharkhead:

Hmm..U are right u kno..but wait o I have one question for u who fail to reason-on whose behalf did David Mark and those governors (remembr how they prostrated in front of him) go to c ds "old mofo"?

Were you there when they prostrated or referring to the FAKE picture circulated here a while back

BTW, how did the same Obasanjo treat the IBB & co who recruited him from Abacha's prison and FUNDED his campaign?
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by sharkhead: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
anonimi:

Were you there when they prostrated or referring to the FAKE picture circulated here a while back

BTW, how did the same Obasanjo treat the IBB & co who recruited him from Abacha's prison and FUNDED his campaign?
Fake picture? Buhahahahhahahaha..u make me laugh..Dnt even compare OBJ n Jonathan. I thought u wl even dispute the words of PDP chairman or David Mark goin to c OBJ...dt is also fake I guess! The thing is GEJ should learn from Fashola how he handled Tinubu...simply put..keep such people close but jst close enough for comfort! Learn!
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by sharkhead: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
anonimi:

[quote author=anonimi post=29600455]
Fake picture? Buhahahahhahahaha..u make me laugh..Dnt even compare OBJ n Jonathan please. I thought u wl even dispute the words of PDP chairman or David Mark goin to c OBJ...dt is also fake I guess! The thing is GEJ should learn from Fashola how he handled Tinubu...simply put..keep such people close but jst close enough for comfort OR cut them off and decimate their political relevance! Learn!
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by babestella: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
saha04:

Na fight? How much wealth has he created with the level of corruption in his government? How do one support a président that supports corruption so much that no single Person has been brought to book Under his government considering high level of corruption recorded? Administration that hunts whistle blowers? Anyway, he has saïd it that corruption is not stealing. Which one is better

It's not fight. Lack of objectivity in this country is why we throw the baby away with the bath water. Do you want to tell me if GEJ gives order for someone to be locked up without trial you will come out and applaud his action? You talk a lot about corruption, I'm not holding brief for any corrupt individual, but why do lawyers represent fraudsters and those charged with corrupt practices in the court. Why? Is it not because everyone has a right to fair hearing and no one can be said to be guilty until proven to be so guilty by a competent court of law. Now you want to muddle executive functions with the judicial processes? Is that the change you want? You want anyone who is accused of corruption to be thrown into jail without a chance to defend himself? Please we must be careful with the kind of change we all clamor for. A change could be positive or negative. The choice is yours, but sadly, you don't see what you are getting into until it hits you, then you shout another change. Egypt is a perfect example.

Talking about creating wealth. Government cannot create wealth for you, don't be deceived. You have to get creative, bring out your ideas, create something and you'll see the people and government come around to support you. GEJ's government is already doing it. Do some research about YouWIN and the ungoing transformation in the agric sector. Most youths hardly know that there is wealth in agric, they are all looking for government job. A pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
babestella:

Common shut your mouth, talking trash as always.
Well, you can as well shut it if you've got guts mofo...
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by PStacks(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Funny president.

You provide Education without Security..

Weren't the Chibok girls receiving ÉÐÙcation before they were kidnapped?

Haven't there been many schools targeted in this boko haram menace.

School of health Kano, Polytechnique mubi, that skol and this skol.

Jonathan sounds like he's thrown in the towel already.

Taking a swipe at obasanjo is only adding petrol to fire.

At this stage I wonder what can save this country cos yoruba people don't take it lightly when u insult elders even when the elder might appear wrong or is actually wrong.

All these things keep back-firing at GEJ himself.

2015 is the make or mar year.

2015 is a collective rallying point in the destiny of our Nation.

We either destroy dis country in 2015 As America Predicted,

Or we take a u-turn from this free fall by Voting in Buhari.

We either go for change of continue in chaos.

Its fight to finish now.

All or nothing.

I must confess I feel really scared for Nigeria cos to me she seems to be at a cross-road and all outcomes don't look favourable.

Like being between the Devil and the Deep Blue sea. Its some kind of lose-lose situation, but being whom we are, a very resilient Black Race, I believe someway somehow we would make it thru.

Whatever nightmare the future holds are Dreams to what we've left behind us.

All I know is that, Nigeria can not afford a war, it would be too expensive.

Our leaders should pls for heaven's sake in the interest of peace do everything possible to keep this country from war, famine, starvation, hunger.

Too much has been spent on Defence budget already, if it turns to a full fled war with this fall in oil price, we might not make it. Nigeria would be the ultimate looser should any pre or post election violence break out.

A word they say is enough.
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by anonimi: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2015
sharkhead:
The thing is GEJ should learn from Fashola how he handled Tinubu...simply put..keep such people close but jst close enough for comfort OR cut them off and decimate their political relevance! Learn!

Are you saying Fashola cut off & decimated the JagaBandit's relevance?
If yes, how did he do it? Perhaps by prostrating for his second term ticket in 2012 grin shocked
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by babestella: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
anonimi:

PakisSTAN is a good comparison.

On the 17th of December Taliban terrorists went to a military run school in Pakistan and killed 132 children. There have been waves of terrorist attacks in Pakistan even before terrorism started in Nigeria.

Read the link below:

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/neighbours/live-6-terrorists-storm-pakistan-army-school-take-children-hostage/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Wike Begins Construction Of Ikokwu Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.