Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan (29649 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by kunlenkirol(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ may have spoken well after series of reharsals. He obviously look frustrated and tired, let him bow and leave and allow the gurus in the persons of Osibanjo and GMD. GEJ you are not fit to rule us. Your name is synonimous to disaster, so plz go.

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by unmask: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2015
“ If I had not gone to school, I
wouldn’t have been here to talk to big people like these."

But seriously how did someone who makes statements such as the above become our president?
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by lastpage: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2015
babestella:
The comments I read sometimes online goes a long way to show why our youths are totally unemployable and that is why most are jobless even after graduating from a higher institution. Their inability to reason and see things objectively and forensically is a big menace that needs spiritual intervention to help the youth[/b]s. I am indeed baffled.

Honestly, you hit the nail on the head!

[b]At times, the way our youths "thrash" very important issues or relegate them to the realms of Ethnicity/Religion/tribal sentiments, makes me shudder.

I think there was a "silent, moral and psychological implosion" in this country amongst our Youths and the damage will stare us in the face in about ten to fifteen years from now.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by campionato(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
command01:
and what has your Christian president done a out it?enh?

Rubbish!
shut up u fool. you have a Christian president and all this killings still go on. think of what will happen if a sharia advocate president or a Muslim president comes in board. mass Christian murder and no one dare say a thing. invade you don't know the words Christ, Jesus, Church and Christian are not found in the constitution like the words sharia, Islam, Muslim. so constitutionally Nigeria is not a secular state. and when a Muslim sharia freak comes on boards he will always refer to the constitution which supports his ideology. unless we upheld section 38 of the constitution above any other laws then we can say we are free. NW and NE region of the country is under sharia law. upheld higher than the Nigerian law. expect we have a leader that can uphold the Nigeria human right laws above sharia. then we truly say we are free in this nation. and of course no Muslim would freely uphold any law higher than sharia. so be Wise. am not a politician.
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by campionato(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
command01:
and what has your Christian president done a out it?enh?

Rubbish!
say whatever you have to say. At the end of the day Jona till 2019. if you ain't cool with it go hug transformer
Re: Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan by OKKO(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Finally GEJ's assertion that OBJ behaves like a motor park taut is true. Why tear your PDP membership card in public, before the press men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff / APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.