Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (83584 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by singlefade25(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by onstelly(f): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
I rember some but I was very small then, hmmm am I that old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
I used ALL...except
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Qu3sT(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Wow this takes me back. I can't believe it. Anybody remember limca and then it was 30 naira and loaf of bread was 50 naira. Chai time really flies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by coolzeal(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Hahahhaa... A wonderful way to take a trip back to memories. These color televisions with remotes were not in fashion because they were very expensive at that time, so most of the people used to have televisions in which you have to change the channel by your hand with help of the spinning lol.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by tclever: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
B
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Charles4075(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
These things are not that old na.. I still have those bottles(fanta ginger-ale and goldspot), even my cheque uniform back then.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
I know almost all
I'm in my early twenties, does that make me old ehn?

Cc; Cwaya angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by siegfried99(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Mehhhnnn...
No be small thing oo..
Wow..memories grin
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Mathematical(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Witness almost all,am I that old?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by dollarlander: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
obiiora:
If you saw or used any of these items
Then you are older than you think.

May be you were born in the year 2000.
Because all these items are not too old as you think. But if you think they are old then you are one of the kids on Nairaland that say all kind of things you like.

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by kcowen(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Feels like yesterday,I can relate well with this
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Cirm: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Milo is still out there...and the tape, well, met them in the 90's. tonguegrin does that make me old any more than I am now?

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Dat fanta la san....... u drink, u die... na chalk dem use write the name sef.....
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by akoaki(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
From my observation, the other guy's uniform looks more brighter than his, he is simply not comfortable with that

Understood?

.........more brighter......? Did you mean to write " brighter " ? Be careful or else you will.be charged for murder of english grammar.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Footsoldier(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Lady you are old ooo
TrishaP:
That Green fanta tho "Ginger Ale". Not all, I used few of them.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by knightsTempler: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
money121:

but now His better than u tongue tongue

oniranu oshi

GMB TILL 2019

How is he better than him? Buhari doesn't have certificate, but I'm sure the dude has... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
I love the choco milo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Mathematical:
Witness almost all,am I that old?
Ahn ahn.... mummy, u re still askin us dat re u old u shld be collecting pension by nw sef..... #jez_kidding
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by baybeeboi: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
mbok......nyon ke nyon smerro
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by HopeAlive14(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Fanta Ginger Ale!

Used to love it back then.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
I used every one of them, ginger ale was still around when I was about 7. Glory days all gone.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by EndtimeBlessing: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Keep it coming
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Cwaya(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I know almost all
I'm in my early twenties, does that make me old ehn?

Cc; Cwaya angry

Haaa!!
K-Lady , i'm not with you on this one oo.
If you know that fanta and those boys in the omo advert, mehn, the op is right then. grin

I was born during the era of speedy biscuit, not long ago,. I'm just 16 embarassed .
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by adewaleh(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
where is that hard, short bottles AFRI-COLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Amadaz(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Anybody who is older than 25yrs of age met all of them. Prsn don dey shift small small oh!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Riclord001(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:
Hmmm... Na so? embarassed
I used to envy those who can relate to things like this but now that I can relate, Hmmm.... It's not even a good feeling.
yeah, such emotional segues don't go well with most of us... especially when it interpretes age... but in all things, give thanks. at least, u are among the few to experience such.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by EagleScribes: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Qu3sT:
Wow this takes me back. I can't believe it. Anybody remember limca and then it was 30 naira and loaf of bread was 50 naira. Chai time really flies.

Did you know crush, Dr. Pepper and Africola?

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by ArcToyin(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
obiiora:
If you saw or used any of these items
Then you are older than you think.
how time flies
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
small children plenty for nairaland oooo

how about these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Firefire(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Waoooo, how times fly... shocked shocked

Aiye nlo anto lehin... smiley

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.