Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (83637 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by chybykejohn(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Ok,just passing
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Ilekeh(f): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Wowwwww I don old o

I even used 50 kobo.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by biafranqueen: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........
Chai Chai CHAII!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Not that old..A 20year old can relate to most of them..

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by femi4: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
Him dey envy the other guy's uniform cos it was cleaner/brighter than his. That's the message behind the advert
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by delishpot: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Used all. Plis 5kobo and 10 kobo. Then fanta was50kobo.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by donem: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...I used some of those. smiley
Naso sire, dat ur pic nah opression o... Ain't sure iv'e seen it before, (d 5 shillings).
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by femi4: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Anwasia:
And o
I prefer the older one naira. I mean the paper form
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by iamord(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
I used all !!! Oh I miss tandi and fanta chapmann I think choco milo and the nasco biscuits are still in the market . Good ol days
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by echobee(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
I used almost all grin.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by KLand(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Yes, I can identify with some of those... It feels old to be old.

When you are young, you wish you were older. When you are older, you wish you were younger.

Advise: be happy at whatever age you are now.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dollarlander:

May be you were born in the year 2000.
Because all these items are not too old as you think. But if you think they are old then you are one of the kids on Nairaland that say all kind of things you like.

Some of those things are around since the 80s
The nasco biscuits and chocomillo are still around but they have lost their value..

Anyone that used those items when the were they latest things in town back then must be in his or her early 30s upward
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by agoadiv(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
i used half of em,but m still young...op u nid beatings
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by daramz1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Really! I don old small sha. The OMO detergent .... My grams stil gt a pack of it in her wardrobe n some currencies. She likes keeping tin that makes memories.... Proud to b among those who used those stufs growing

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by frainc(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op
Thanks for bringing thoes sweet memories back
Mostly that papper one
That was my feeding money (in yoruba schools its call "owo ohunje) for monday to friday then in primary school.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by honortee: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm... what a good way to savour d memories of d past.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by chronique(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
What of this?

4 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Cwaya(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nope.
I ate speedy, okin, coaster biscuit.
I am 16 too

Pleaassssseee!!!

Stop mocking me jaare ..
I will soon get to ur age... its just 14 or 15 years differnce.

Btw
I saw one of ur post the other day and it answered all my questions . sad
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by PassingShot(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
nostalgic feelings!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Sunshinelady(f): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
. Its part of d advert. He didn't use Omo, so his own shirt is dirty, hence d beef
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by ojialo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
i used all.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by helen4(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
chronique:
What of this?
hey!!! Planta, for where u get that picture? It even taste better than our almighty blue band

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

Pleaassssseee!!!

Stop mocking me jaare ..
I will soon get to ur age... its just 14 or 15 years differnce.

Btw
I saw one ur post the other day and it answered all my questions . sad

oya sorry.
With time you would get old too.
Which post?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by CzarChris(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
@OP, agreed I saw and even used some of those items you listed out, but dude if you call me old......hmmm. The kin e-slap you go chop, your brain will restore back to its factory settings. I ain't even 30 yet. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
OP u get mouth!!!!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by dollarlander: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Many mistakes of Jonathan. Policy without clue.

https://www.nairaland.com/1523628/70-vat-levy-duties-imported
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
So i don old like this.....nna na wa o! My mates don get grandchildren o. embarassed
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by engrkaz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
wow....how time flies....Missed all of these sha...
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who still remember this ad?

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by adedayourt(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some ll see the pix and just smile smiley
(Remembrin old times)

Some ll see the pix and be like wat d fu uck are these undecided
(Mke I no mention name, dem sabi demself)

And some ll be like is dis d new 50naira note, I like it oo cheesy
(Dis one don lost finally)

But wen I saw it I be like . . .
(I dey com mke I check ma indomie 4 fire)

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Phew!,the good old days,how things changes.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
MsPat:
So i don old like this.....nna na wa o! My mates don get grandchildren o. embarassed
and you're still on NL? My dear you need deliverance asap grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.