Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (83667 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by queebeediva(f): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
O boy that food na die oooo chai which kind confussed combination of food be that? Am sure na big man level be this oooo buahhhhhhhhh does days no easy ooo expecially the foood and dressing.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
I remember tandi, worse drink ever, a sip is enough to cause jedi-jedi. Dats ow sweet it is.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Qu3sT(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
EagleScribes:

Did you know crush, Dr. Pepper and Africola?

Of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by vinceleo: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
dkronicle:
I still love that milo stuff, i ate the cornflakes but that fanta looks like poison o.
. I did DAT also
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
money121:

but now His better than u tongue tongue

oniranu oshi

GMB TILL 2019

Sey that agbaya.... Old cargo

Abi,na ur grandpa?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by hedonistic: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Omo super blue Omo.... Washes even brighter and it shows!

Whatever happened to that blue Omo detergent; is it still in the market?

3 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by bobo65(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:
Waoooo, how times fly... shocked shocked

Aiye nlo anto lehin... smiley

I pity buhari
him go Cry no b small

3 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by odepacy: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
I met all of dem
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by mileyjay(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
I used them buh am nt old oooo cheesy
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by endy4oxide(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni

You no see say d oda guy uniform clean pass his own
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by markpenk: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Anyone remember this song: "Omo, super blue omo, washes even brighter and it shows"... If you can remember that song, walahi you be old boy o lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

Haaa!!
K-Lady , i'm not with you on this one oo.
If you know that fanta and those boys in the omo advert, mehn, the op is right then. grin

I was born during the era of speedy biscuit, not long ago,. I'm just 16 embarassed .

Nope.
I ate speedy, okin, coaster biscuit.
I am 16 too
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by jingh(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........
put other person matter for head while you dey stagnant like gutter water.

GMB for presido
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
op yo making me feel like i came to planet earth twice....i recognise all dis tinz and am just 237...weird
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by condralbede(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
Can't you see d difference btw his shirt and that of his friend his mum used ordinary detergent to wash his shirt while his friend's mum uses omo...So d dude is not happy abt dt.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by smsdigito: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Mehn... Pictures and memories sha
I tell you my brother.

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Thank u 4 reminding me my age numba.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Hydronium(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Abeg, who post all this pictures.... Na wa o
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by smsshola(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Time flies...it got a wing none can clip.

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by EagleScribes: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Qu3sT:

Of course

kiss smiley

Welcome to the oldies club!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by thaoriginator: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
put other person matter for head while you dey stagnant like gutter water.

GMB for presido

He dey pain u....?

Shout GMB for presido till jesus come, u hear.....lol

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Ahmeduana(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
obiiora:
If you saw or used any of these items
Then you are older than you think.
BUHARI CHILDREN NO GO KNOW THESE BRAND PRODUCTS!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by BotherMleeper(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2015
obiiora:
If you saw or used any of these items
Then you are older than you think.

nasco cream cookies, corn flakes and chocomilo are still found in stores, so 21st century kids know them.

then again, how is it possible to forget how old one is?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by jajad: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2015
coolzeal:
Hahahhaa... A wonderful way to take a trip back to memories. These color televisions with remotes were not in fashion because they were very expensive at that time, so most of the people used to have televisions in which you have to change the channel by your hand with help of the spinning lol.

Yup yup. TURN the channel to Channel 10.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Ahmeduana(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2015
dkronicle:
I still love that milo stuff, i ate the cornflakes but that fanta looks like poison o.
IS CHOCOMILO
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by mummyson26(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........
lol. But bro u forget sey GEJ self no get shoe dat time
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by helen4(f): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Advert song: Omo, omo supper blue, omo watches even brighter and it shows
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by heffem(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Ol boy, see pictures!....... Fear d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ hammer o, cos Ω̴̩̩̩̥a old age be dis and ȋ̝̊̅ never even ready to die in anoda 200years
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Larow(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
C dat omo advert sef!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
My child...you sef go grow old someday grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2015
This is wonderful, reminds me of those days when love still existed in Nigeria and we all loved our neigbhours. All I can say is "Thank you God" for letting me see those good old days in Nigeria and for preserving my life to this time.

God be praised! cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.