Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. (6546 Views)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Can I Start A Family With 70k? / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by Nmeri17: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
nice post. happiness is the essence of life. money is only one of the means to happiness. I laugh when I hear people make quotes to the end that money is everything cos people that say that haven't found themselves in a real problem that is beyond money

Kanwuliajara I'll like u to see this!!

1 Like

Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by KanwuliaJara: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nmeri17:
nice post. happiness is the essence of life. money is only one of the means to happiness. I laugh when I hear people make quotes to the end that money is everything cos people that say that haven't found themselves in a real problem that is beyond money

Kanwuliajara I'll like u to see this!!

Errrrrrm?
Please, do you mean I worship money as the root of ALL HAPINESS? undecided

Answer: YES!!!! cool
Money SOLVED ALL my problems!!!!
Thanks to my MARRIED,SUGAR DADDY!!!!! cool
Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by Nmeri17: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please, do you mean I worship money as the root of ALL HAPINESS? undecided

Nup. I mean after reading the story, what have u to say?? yo ideology is that such pauper marriages arr "wife-beat"/alcoholic irresponsible husband stricken. i'll be shocked if the fact that the family is happy did not shock you
Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by KanwuliaJara: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nmeri17:

Nup. I mean after reading the story, what have u to say?? yo ideology is that such pauper marriages arr "wife-beat"/alcoholic irresponsible husband stricken. i'll be shocked if the fact that the family is happy did not shock you

My ideology?
Who told you they are happy?
What choices do they have? undecided

People serving life sentences in jail or POVERTY can only afford to be happy in their circumstances simple!
Especially in dungeons like NIGERIA. . . where religion is the OPIUM for the POOR!!!!! cool

If they are happy. . . good for them.
I am happy for them.
Na me create them?
Shiooooooor!

1 Like

Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by Nmeri17: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

My ideology?
Who told you they are happy?
What choices do they have? undecided

People serving life sentences in jail or POVERTY can only afford to be happy in their circumstances simple!
Especially in dungeons like NIGERIA. . . where religion is the OPIUM for the POOR!!!!! cool

If they are happy. . . good for them.
I am happy for them.
Na me create them?
Shiooooooor!

LOL. grin thanks for stopping by smiley
Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nmeri17:

LOL. grin thanks for stopping by smiley

You are very welcome! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Someone / Christian Couple Spread The Word Via Wife Swapping / Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.