Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters (2978 Views)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by itsdumebi(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Here are the 2 brothers responsible for the murderous attack on French satire newspaper, Charlie Hemdo. Cherif Kouachi (top), 32, & Said Kouachi (bottom), 34, both from Parisbwere identified as the ak-47 weilding gunmen who shot dead 12 people at the paris office of the newspaper.

These brothers reportedly trained as assasins in Yemen. A third suspect, 18 year old Hamyd Mourad, surrendered to police late last night after seeing his name circulating on social media.

He didn't fire any shots.
http://itsdumebi.com/meet-the-charlie-hemdo-shooters/

1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by mickyarams: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
This is a big news all over the world, I wonder why it's not on the frontpage. But the mods will move irrelevant news about mr and mrs nairaland to the front page.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
mickyarams:
This is a big news all over the world, I wonder why it's not on the frontpage
Because it didn't feature GEJ or GMB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by otokx(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Nigeria is in a different planet.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Because it didn't feature GEJ or GMB.

or Tonto Dikeh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
mickyarams:
it's because they are not Boko boys .

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by niqqa(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
those brothers are crazy....they remind me of the bostons marathon bombings....both have islamic views
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by thiefnubu(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2015
angry BREAK ONE AND A THOUSAND WILL ARISE

#IAMCHarlie

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by ggrin(f): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Bayswater: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
France brought this upon herself, they were busy chasing west African immigrants whereas their focus should have been on these womb-radicalised North African terrorists. May the dead RIP, I just hope some radicalised Muslims will come to their senses one day and stop killing in the name of Allah. They should allow Allah fight for himself.

8 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Scarpon(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Go
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Scarpon(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2015
mickyarams:
because we have more important things to take care of this 2015
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Feraz(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
mickyarams:
CC: Seun, Obinoscopy, Semid4lyfe, Lalalastica... What say ye?
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by tociano009(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Bayswater:
France brought this upon herself, they were busy chasing west African immigrants whereas their focus should have been on these womb-radicalised North African terrorists. May the dead RIP, I just hope some radicalised Muslims will come to their senses one day and stop killing in the name of Allah. They should allow Allah fight for himself.
yes of course bros you talk sense, they bring it upon themselves and the same things want to happen in Germany in November last year when some of this crazy Muslims grant asylum by German government just wore a cloth writh sharia police in it, if not God they want to cause problem, they are telling german that they .also need sharia Government, and the funniest thing if german give this people paper they will not work only waiting for social allowance giving by the government and this make german scaring of sharing document for other people. ..only God can help sha

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Tekzyflex(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
If it is in Nigeria it will take 1000 years to apprehend or identify the killers. The police will first arrest innocent people. I pity for Naija!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Feraz(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Tekzyflex:
If it is in Nigeria it will take 1000 years to apprehend or identify the killers. The police will first arrest innocent people. I pity for Naija!
I think an ID card was found in the car they left behind so it somewhat gave a lead. Then again, the third accomplice turned himself in.

There's also another shooting in Paris suburb and according to CNN, it's still to early to connect it to Charlie Hebdo case.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by SahelBanker: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Oh boy. brothers in crime. so these guys had the guts to carry out such attacks on innocent people. though I believe the media house must be renowned for something and needed to be taught a lesson.

I am not in support o.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Kenai: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
mickyarams:
This is a big news all over the world, I wonder why it's not on the frontpage. But the mods will move irrelevant news about mr and mrs nairaland to the front page.

Because the new mods in charge of the frontpage are the most useless set of people I've ever seen. I kept alerting them on the need to feature the story on their frontpage (France's most brutal terrorist attack in history), but no. They'd rather show us USELESS pictures of Flavour, P-Square and Fally Ipupa.

With the advent of the Celeb-centric mods, Nairaland has become POISON to the brains!

3 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Oyetboy(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
criminals, both of them should be roasted alive
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its confirmed WW3 is a religious war - Islam vs Christians while Atheists will pick up the pieces

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
The rate in which radical Islamism is taking a footnote in the world stage calls for concern, Islamic leaders need to stand up and condemn all these killings or else Islam will be percived as a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
..... or else Islam will be percived as a terrorist organisation.

aba! why will you take it this far now?
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
diluminati:

aba! why will you take it this far now?
how do you see that for every five bombings that happen in a week, four is connected to islam extremist

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Religion of peace,Right
Okay, Bunch of savages.
I hate to say this, but that religion is so violent,blood thirsty and pissful

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by hahn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
how do you see that for every five bombings that happen in a week, four is connected to islam extremist

Actually, for every five, five are connected to islam with the 6th one possibly in the making

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

Actually, for every five, five are connected to islam with the 6th one possibly in the making
do you forget so easily. The thing you did yesteday, I'm sorry I don't think we deserve to share or argue ideas. Stay away from my mentions please.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
do you forget so easily. The thing you did yesteday, I'm sorry I don't think we deserve to share or argue ideas. Stay away from my mentions please.

Lol. Yesterday? Guy, that one don pass abi you be woman. Shuoo
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by kendraloops(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Islam is a plague, plain and simple. I wonder what goes through their minds.

Which pastor fit f|nger my brain like this make i dey kill in the name of Jesus.
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Yesterday? Guy, that one don pass abi you be woman. Shuoo
it touched a nerve, I was suprised about the extreme you can go. I didn't see an apology in what you just typed
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by hahn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
it touched a nerve, I was suprised about the extreme you can go. I didn't see an apology in what you just typed

I'm sorry. Don't mind me. I can be stupid sometimes. Honestly, I can't even recollect what you're referring to but if I offended you accept my apologies again. I'm really not in the enemy making business
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by pomporiking: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
kendraloops:
Islam is a plague, plain and simple. I wonder what goes through their minds.

Which pastor fit f|nger my brain like this make i dey kill in the name of Jesus.

It doesn't have to be your brain wink smiley wink
Re: See The Faces Of The Charlie Hemdo Shooters by donmalcolm21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

I'm sorry. Don't mind me. I can be stupid sometimes. Honestly, I can't even recollect what you're referring to but if I offended you accept my apologies again. I'm really not in the enemy making business
accepted, thanks for acting like a man there but if you support APC we are still on war path. LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE OF THE NAME "GOODLUCK" - PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI / Why Is Buhari Gaining So Much Support This Time? Let's Hear Your Opinion / Rivers Re-run Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.