Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? (35758 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by izikjon(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sad....
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by SUBMARINE: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
We need to ask the opposition why is it that anytime Gej wants to campaign, BH strikes. The coincidence is one too many

So you are are just realizing it

The other day, GEJ was going to Kano to campaign, what happened at a bus park in Abuja

Now he is heading to Lagos, all of a suddenly, BH struck

It is plan work wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
mustahagreens:
Buhari pls talk to your brothers na. Abi the blood shed never tire you?

FIXED. cool

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by xcolanto(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Isn't it too much of a coincidence that whenever Gej has a major event mostly that which has to do with reaching out to his people, boko boys seems to strike?? And then comes the boko sympathizers and haramist with the usual "and Gej is campaigning" bullocks! Keep deceiving urselves oh hay pee cee goons and Let boko keep killing their own and think they doing Gej bad! Boko or not, the show must go on! Gej till b.o.k.ohari goes to the bush to plead with shekua to repent.

3 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by princeisoDeLaw(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]2000 live lost in a day? omg!! this is a full blown war. the only town that is controlled by the govt in borno is Maiduguri.
will their be solution to this?
what we need right now is solution, not blaming it on a group/individual. tomorrow now t he army will tell us that all the boko haram including shekau are dead.
R.I.P to the dead.
God save us all.[/size]
. Can u ple tell me d skul u attand? Was it writen dat dose lifes was lost in a day? Pls go through d atticule again and kno d content of it and hope u are nt like buhari who do nt go to skul but make his way through corruption to become a general?

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Dammyjohn(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
veekid:
more reasons why we should vote in. Jonathan again
Mr man.If you don't know what to say just keepyour mouth short or you should just go and sleep in order for your brain to function properly.When ur brain is ok then you ask Buhari why you should vote him in with all these killings?Ok?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by EdwinOse: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is cheap media attack to paint black the image of GEJ. What is the population of Baga town? Who counted the dead bodies to come up with the near 2000 figure?

Politics of do-or-die won't help APC.

3 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by mrofficial(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
They will blame APC as if the forces in Nigeria were created for law abiding citizens.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by donmalcolm21(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The other day, GEJ was going to Kano to campaign, what happened at a bus park in Abuja

It is plan work wink
I've been telling anyone that cares to listen that there is a pattern to this attack. I can bet that on the final day of Gej rally that BH will strike again

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by VellyG(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad Meanwhile the clueless one is busy campaign again.We'll be free come MAY,2015.BUHARI will crush Bokos.CHANGE IS IMMINENT
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackHuman:
Which Northerners?- It's d president's job to stop dem.

Yes, but the president can do that only with the support of the people. As at today, we have northern soldiers in the army who are sympathetic to the boko haram cause. If Americans decide to hide terrorists among them and start bombing their country, you would be surprised at how helpless Obama would become.

When we needed northerners and their prominent leaders including this Buhari to condemn boko haram they all kept mute and looked the other way. they felt that the boko haram problem would put so much pressure on Jonathan to throw in the hat but unfortunately the is not gonna happen. Now the north is being ruined by this monster and they have to manage until some sort of miracle comes our way in ending this blood bath and mayhem.

If the army should declare large areas of the north as enemy territory and start very heavy bombardments, there would be too much civilian casualties and people will shout genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
diasporaman:
And Mr president is in Lagos for rally, soliciting support for another 4 years of bloodshed.

#stale already

what do u want him to do? Upload a video of him crying on youtube just to soothe Tinubu and Buhari? Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by lancee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Not happy with the way things re going -TOO BAD
whats is the govt doing abt this ... Innocent people that re HELPLESS
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Euckybaby(f): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
who counted it... nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by ayoola2002(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
33days to Presidential elections.
If you're Voting remember these factors;
1. The Chibok Girls still missing
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police Pension
4. Missing #20Billion
5. Incessant Bomb Blasting
6. Immigration Job Scam
7. Petroleum Pump Price hike
8. Devaluation of Naira
9. $9million Arms deal
10. Oil theft
11. Power Outage/Epileptic power supply
12. Selling of NEPA
13. Huge estimated NEPA bills
14. Doctors Strike
15. Koresine Subsidy
16. National Assemble tragedy
17. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
18. Selling of Refineries
19. ASUU & ASUP strike.
Say No to A Leader that has been controlling the
Nigeria resources for the past 6 years and nothing to write home about. A leader that is just wrecking the country quietly all in the name of been quiet and a very humble president. Nigeria needs a vibrant and a proactive developmental driven mind to tackle the problems its facing not a weakling.
Mr. Phd holder has nothing good for Nigerians than Untimely
Death to the Ordinary Citizens.
Let Jonathan Come out and Account for the total number of people that
have lost their lives under his Admin.
#VoteGoodGovernmentNotGoodluck

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by BlackHuman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

It is plan work wink
Plan work Or No Plan work,...It's his job to provide security. Where I work, if I don't do my job well. I'll get fired......Y should he be different?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by SUBMARINE: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've been telling anyone that cares to listen that there is a pattern to this attack. I can bet that on the final day of Gej rally that BH will strike again

In a bigger way

Watch out

BH might launch a very embarrassing suicide attack to make GEJ look very stupid. This attack might take place a week to election especially around Abuja.

DSS and SSS should place secret cameras and tap into phone lines.

This pattern is more than coincidence cool
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by JurassicPark: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm also suspecting some unpatriotic military goons are doing brisk business with this BH stuff

There's no patriotic Nigerian anywhere for now

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Mr man.If you don't know what to say just keepyour mouth short or you should just go and sleep in order for your brain to function properly.When ur brain is ok then you ask Buhari why you should vote him in with all these killings?Ok?
why should we vote Buhari? Tell me undecided

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by funkiebully: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who counted the 2000 dead?

That should be d whole town na, no pictures?

Can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Albertmoh(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=kimond101 post=29606047]This is coming in when I'm watching the PDP campaign. Mr. President is dancing, his citizens are dying.
Should the president turn his campaign flag off into a mourning Session and beging to weep b4 it would be seen that he feels bad abt d tragedy? Of cos no. I think we should just be asking ourselves some vital questions like: why is it that its alway when PDP is having 1 function or d other that such tragedies spring up? Why not yesterday or 2 days ago when d APC wr having their campaign? I'm a not partisan bt I think I'm beging 2 dis dis as a tool by some dirty politicians 2 raise just the same kind of questions u just asked now my brother and mk Nigerians C notin gud abt d GEJ admin.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
BBC just publishes any unconfirmed news from the mentally distraught .. this people should be banned in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by BMZK: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
"I Won’t Leave The Defence Of Nigeria In The Hands Of Hunters, Children"-Buhari
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by chubbygal(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
More than 2000,at least 5000.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by DesChyko: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Having taken note that topics can be modified by Moderators, I have to label the specific moderator who moved this story to frontpage as being simply unintelligent, or worse, one with an ulterior motive tatamount to misleading Nigerians.
The reason is because he/she failed to include the timespan during which the 2000 people were killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are the people living in borno waiting for a bomb to drop in their roof before they leave ?.... sighs*

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by kexxi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided
eleko1:
sad Meanwhile the clueless one is busy campaign again.We'll be free come MAY,2015.BUHARI will crush Bokos.CHANGE IS IMMINENT

You mean buhar* will call his boys to order if he manages to win?

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
DesChyko:
Having taken note that topics can be modified by Moderators, I have to label the specific moderator who moved this story to frontpage as being simply unintelligent, or worse, one with an ulterior motive tatamount to misleading Nigerians.
The reason is because he/she failed to include the timespan during which the 2000 people were killed.
thank you .. this Seun dude needs to do more screening

2 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
What's the gain? U annihilate the northern populace then what? Its crazy, and the government is sitting back relaxed? Now tell me if u oversee a large farm and some set of persons keep coming in to destroy ur farm and u keep ur fingers crossed watching without doing nothing bout it. Ur workers keep complaining, what will u think people will say about u in charge of the farm? They will definitely say u knew about the carnage and you let it happen. This is to say the govt knows about this and is watching as things are going south and nothing is being done.
The same way these people are dying helplessly is the same way the families of those that are supposed to protect nigerians will be slayed.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Beno3: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
What is the responsibility of a governor If other governors can govern their states very well, why must northern states sabotage their president and encourage terrorism in order to tag GEJ's government incapable to tackling security situation. I lough because it is only in the north not in the west, east, or south. Nigeria is not the northern inheritance. And for those Nigerians who doesn't know their left from right, the change you need, starts from Bayelsa-Hausa, Calabar-Yoruba, Itshekiri-Igbo Kogi-Akwa Ibom. Not Yoruba-Hausa Yoruba-Hausa Yoruba-Hausa. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by SUBMARINE: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackHuman:
Plan work Or No Plan work,...It's his job to provide security. Where I work, if I don't do my job well. I'll get fired......Y should he be different?

An enemy within is far more destructive than an enemy in front

Unfortunately you don't know this fact undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads? / Buhari is concerned over insecurity - Lawan, Gbajabiamila / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.