Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo (26014 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by xcolanto(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kai b.o.k.ohari
A lot of things seems to be missing on this guy
#buhariwhereisyourwife
#buhariwhereisyourcertificate

Wonder what's next on the hashtag list grin
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by ShowYourCertificate: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Neatboy:
For long I've not seen a write up as objective; neutral and fair as this.
Me too. And to think that it was published on Sahara Reporters, the APC propaganda site. I'm really surprised and impressed at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by RZQ3: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
i wonder why nigerian youths are bahaving stupidly, they keep taunting buhari an innocent man, how is it even possible for someone to get into GENERAL without cert? Think twice before committing sin which God may never forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by ShowYourCertificate: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
AllBusiness:

[size=30pt]Very dry joke[/size] undecided
It wasn't intended to be a joke. On the contrary, it was intended to make you squeeze your face (especially your mouth grin) tongue

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Shiit is getting boring and stale. Can we now move on?

We need Buhari's certificate to proceed.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
NairalandOP:
Me too. And to think that it was published on Sahara Reporters, the APC propaganda site. I'm really surprised and impressed at the same time.

Why don't u for once make use of ur brain instead of allowing others to think for u?
Firstly it was Agbaje, basic questions I asked u, u ran away to open another thread from one okonkwo.
Already u Av with u the electoral law. U also have the constitution. What does these laws states and what has Buhari done?
How has Buhari erred from these laws.
I wonder why these pathetic generations simply can't put their brain to work.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by eleven(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
No matter how APC and Buhari wish to kill the certificate issue with all forms of distractions, it will never go away until he provides it.

Saw attached letter on Twitter today. Not everyone is silly all the time. Some people will talk and do nothing, some wouldn't talk but take action.

Just provide this thing to at least uphold your credibility and save innocent lives. Because if he is disqualified because of this issue innocent people will die for what they know nothing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by highlyfavouredo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
[/quote][quote author=RZQ3 post=29619964]i wonder why nigerian youths are bahaving stupidly, they keep taunting buhari an innocent man, how is it even possible for someone to get into GENERAL without cert? Think twice before committing sin which God may never forgive you.

As it is possible for a child seeking for admission into unity school fromthe Northern part of Nigeria to get the admission with 3 marks, while his mates from from the south who scored 120 is denied the sam admission. If the above can happen now think of what was happening then.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by SweetyZinta(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
decode55:
He will lose. He's a serial loser undecided
& what if he wins? Will u relocate 2 otuoke with ur boss??
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by segxi1960: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Scrypt:
Make una free Buhari abeg, afterall nobody asked Obj for certificates neither did anyone ask Late. Yaradua.

Obj presented his Bsc degree...

And Yar'adua was a Lecturer before politics.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by masseratti: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
But Buhari's supporters should leave hypocrisy apart and face reality, TRUTH BE TOLD; this man doesn't have a cert, what's the big deal in providing your certs for the country to see and let sleeping dog be? Just to enter room, check wardrobe/cabinet/GhanaMusGo, carry certificate come out, enter bus/bike to inec office, submit certificate for table, waka go house, that's big deal for him abi? Abeg GEJ till 2019 jare.
the man was the head boy of his school, has anyone counter that claim?have you heard of any head boy with out a school certificate? Everyone passed out even students with f9.
PDP should come up with something else,this certificate issue is getting boring.
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is a Stark Illiterate Cow, and does not value education.
That's why instead of building schools, he built prisons.
He will Never be Nigeria's President.

A Coup Plotter will never enjoy democracy else the Millitary will boot him out again

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Drsheddy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka94:
I've said in a different thread that I don't understand the kind of issueless politics, politicians and government we have in Nigeria. People support candidates based on sentiments and not facts.
Ok good and fine, GMB fought corruption as military head of state, how will he do it as a civilian president in a democratic dispensation? Remember the dude was in full control of the different arms of government (dictator!); but now we are in a democracy where power is equally shared between the arms of government. If par adventure, the good general wins the election, will he arrest ( work of the executive) and try and sentence corrupt elite (a function of the judiciary enabled by the legislations passed by NASS)?
I think it's time the good general comes out an state, concretely, how he will fight this hydra headed thing called corruption. Again what he's say on the economy. How will he build it and maintain and diversify it?
This are the questions we should be asking instead of shouting sai Buhari and GeJ 2019 up and down. Remember what happened after everyone jumped on the Jonah bandwagon in 2011. As someone said on NL that he doesn't like herd Abi Na crowd mentality, it's always wrong.
There are some voters, like me, that are still on the fence. Presenting issues like this will help sway us.

By the way wetin be sai and Kai
Who is this??
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by ShowYourCertificate: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
deemdeem:

Why don't u for once make use of ur brain instead of allowing others to think for u?
Firstly it was Agbaje, basic questions I asked u, u ran away to open another thread from one okonkwo.
Already u Av with u the electoral law. U also have the constitution. What does these laws states and what has Buhari done?
How has Buhari erred from these laws.
I wonder why these pathetic generations simply can't put their brain to work.
Your bias mind has made you not to be able to interpret the law.

1) Buhari Lied Under Oath: He told the court that his QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS are with the Secretary to the Military Board. But the Military exposed him by saying they don't have ORIGINAL COPIES of Buhari's Certificate as claimed by Buhari (what they have are PHOTOCOPIES). Lai Mohammed even confirmed Buhari's lie by accepting that Buhari's ORIGINALS were destroyed during his captivity.

2) Buhari Did Not Submit His Secondary School Certificate As Required By Law: After all, the Military says they have photocopies of his certificates. So why didn't he not retrieve it from the Military and submit so that he can meet the requirements as stipulated by law in Section 131(d)?

Many NGOs, Pressure Groups and Individuals have started invoking the FOI law due to Buhari's deafening silence on this matter. You guys should get ready for enough court proceedings even if Buhari loses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
NairalandOP:
Your bias mind has made you not to be able to interpret the law.

But u are ignorant. I gave u the electoral law to quote out what it says, u refused to do so because u realised that exactly what it stated was what Buhari did.

1) Buhari Lied Under Oath: He told the court that his QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS are with the Secretary to the Military Board. But the Military exposed him by saying they don't have ORIGINAL COPIES of Buhari's Certificate as claimed by Buhari (what they have are PHOTOCOPIES). Lai Mohammed even confirmed Buhari's lie by accepting that Buhari's ORIGINALS were destroyed during his captivity.

Again liar, below is the wordings of Buhari's affidavit as released by inec......

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein.

“All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,”

How does it contradict what the military said? Where in the electoral law I gave u was it emphatic on originals?
Did u read about affidavits in the same electoral law or not?
U lot simply are just making a joke of ursef.

2) Buhari Did Not Submit His Secondary School Certificate As Required By Law: After all, the Military says they have photocopies of his certificates. So why didn't he not retrieve it from the Military and submit so that he can meet the requirements as stipulated by law in Section 131(d)?

Again read the electoral law section 31 specifically which addresses these issues and stop asking foolish question. Section 131 of the constitution is generic but the electoral law went further in how it will be achieved.
Both are working together.

Many NGOs, Pressure Groups and Individuals have started invoking the FOI law due to Buhari's deafening silence on this matter. You guys should get ready for enough court proceedings even if Buhari loses.

Invoking on NL or in the law court? This same section of the electoral law made provisions for the disgruntled to go to court and we Av been asking ur type to proceed from the onset.
There is nothing to be scared of. As was presented in the electoral law, buhari has presented his case and that explains why INEC who should know have no objection to it till date.
Go to court and save us ur rants.

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
To those interested in the truth, this is the electoral law. Learn.
http://www.parliament.am/library/Electoral%20law/nigeria.pdf
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by opiaoku: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
Shiit is getting boring and stale. Can we now move on?

Nope we won't till he finds his certificate

Until then

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Below was my question to the op in another thread. Instead of him to answer, he ran away to open another thread. grin

deemdeem:
Let me further help u fools..... grin

Read section 31 (1)(2)(3).

Did u see affidavit there? grin who says affidavit isn't acceptable. grin

Did u see the role of the commission there? grin

To those of u aggrieved, read section 31(5).
What did it advise ur kind? What has deemdeem been asking u to do?

Believe u me, u all need to learn further. Infact read the whole section 31. I can't help u further after this.

NEXT. grin
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by biafranqueen: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bifwoli:
GMB was not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture, or death but he was clearly afraid of books,libraries and pens
We never said he was not an efficient killer we see his staff Boko Boys the only youth he ever mentor. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by biafranqueen: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gabbysky:
Buhari is a Stark Illiterate Cow, and does not value education.
That's why instead of building schools, he built prisons.
He will Never be Nigeria's President.

A Coup Plotter will never enjoy democracy else the Millitary will boot him out again
He reintroduced school fees and closed down schools. The man is a true believer that Western Education is Evil, nothing shows otherwise. Shame on Rudy Okonkwo, he had the potential to be a great international journalist, instead he and the other producers at Sahara TV did all they could to tear down GEJ government for APC and other international enemies of progress. This man has not been to Nigeria since when, but continues to degrade and denounce, a government that is building this country, regardless of the conflict in the North.

I am so disappointed that he that is enjoying the USA democracy, now wants to install an elderly dementia past military dictator. When he was interviewing Buhari, he was so frustrated that the man could not even make a point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5hQNspSTQ

This soon to be striped of rank General, when ask why he didn't back any younger candidate, gave the most lame answer. He started talking about how he and his Fulani buddies were all under 45 when they were ruling Nigeria, so he believes youth can do it undecided.

I mean this is too shameful Nigerians, I just watched the movie Regan, you will see how because of the dementia at 70, his staff took the dollar off of gold standard, created an arms drama and so much more.

Nigerians are education snobs it will never fly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by shady26(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
emeka94:
I've said in a different thread that I don't understand the kind of issueless politics, politicians and government we have in Nigeria. People support candidates based on sentiments and not facts.
Ok good and fine, GMB fought corruption as military head of state, how will he do it as a civilian president in a democratic dispensation? Remember the dude was in full control of the different arms of government (dictator!); but now we are in a democracy where power is equally shared between the arms of government. If par adventure, the good general wins the election, will he arrest ( work of the executive) and try and sentence corrupt elite (a function of the judiciary enabled by the legislations passed by NASS)?
I think it's time the good general comes out an state, concretely, how he will fight this hydra headed thing called corruption. Again what he's say on the economy. How will he build it and maintain and diversify it?
This are the questions we should be asking instead of shouting sai Buhari and GeJ 2019 up and down. Remember what happened after everyone jumped on the Jonah bandwagon in 2011. As someone said on NL that he doesn't like herd Abi Na crowd mentality, it's always wrong.
There are some voters, like me, that are still on the fence. Presenting issues like this will help sway us.

By the way wetin be sai and Kai
Emmy u r not the only one on that fence, av been trying to get some people to understand that Buhari anti curruption toga is to simple to be a yardstick for electing a president. but like i always end it,i blame GEJ for allowing nigerians come to this point were they are hoplessly considering the candidacy of a semi-illiterate with antecedents of dictatorship and a hanging suspision of harboring jihadhi sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by zyonpendrahgon: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I wonder!

Are you wondering about the affidavit or the fact that someone who is looking for waec certs has masters. Abi em do bsc. Or HND during civil war SMH

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by zyonpendrahgon: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chuks16:
gej till i bhari recite psalm 23
with small proverbs..... Aboki needs some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by akpet2: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gej tell Inec to give us pvc so will can vote u out...

GMB till Jona become muslim...Mr ibru laugh....lolzz grin
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by UniqueGem(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
masseratti:
the man was the head boy of his school, has anyone counter that claim?have you heard of any head boy with out a school certificate? Everyone passed out even students with f9.
PDP should come up with something else,this certificate issue is getting boring.
please tell me you're being sarcastic. #SorryForMySenseOfHumour.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by akpet2: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Without rigging,Jona can't win this election even his paid agents here know this.

GMB till Jona can control d pig he called wife... grin grin grin
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by papaejima1: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bawss1:
So I don't need to go to school, all I need is an affidavit? Why didn't anybody tell me this years ago grin grin
Bros, God Bless you will be an understatement if I said it!

Why did I "waste" all those years when I could easily send in an affidavit!!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by masseratti: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
please tell me you're being sarcastic. #SorryForMySenseOfHumour.
you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Eluwilussit(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2015
NairalandOP:
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/07/certificate-scandal-what-buhari-could-learn-obama-rudolf-ogoo-okonkwo

Whoever wrote this, is one of the honest and most patriotic Nigerians. Everything you said is true. Only the mago mago Nigerians will disagree with you.

Please, keep telling them the truth. If we want genuine change, everything about it has to be transparent. At the moment, concerning the certificates saga, APC and Buhari are not transparent.

May God bless you and all that concerns you for this great service you have done to your fatherland. Long live Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by valinda(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2015
NairalandOP:
My bother it hasn't been found o. This certificate controversy still lingers and its a major blow to Buhari.

#BuhariShowUsYourCertificate abeg grin grin grin
which certificate he day use run since 2003?
Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Firefire(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2015
valinda:

which certificate he day use run since 2003?

Fake Affidavit undecided

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Scandal: What Buhari Could Learn From Obama - Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo by Johnsonpa: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Bawss1:
So I don't need to go to school, all I need is an affidavit? Why didn't anybody tell me this years ago grin grin
why can't u use ur brain at all...didn't u pass through school or you are just a beclouded political dog...go and challenge this in the court of law now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.